It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowin' Dr. OZ Confronts MONSANTO: Disease-causing GMO Foods Taking over Food Supply!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SteelToe

Yeah, that would be interesting to know if airing this episode was hindered? Seemed too good to be true that this would be "allowed" by MSM, was hoping Dr. Oz was "slick" enough to sneak it through.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

No other companies own traits to GMO's?

Its just evil Monsanto?

Your research is astounding!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
reply to post by havok

Its just evil Monsanto?

Your research is astounding!

So what's your point? That because there may be "other" companies besides Monsanto involved in GM foods that makes Monsanto who is clearly "the big dog" less evil?

I'd have to look into this further to make this claim as anything else then speculation, but I suspect many "other" companies doing this are somehow in bed with Monsanto, maybe how they seem to avoid monopoly laws?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Its just evil Monsanto?

Well, why don't you name the biggest herbicide produce or biggest genetic engineer in the world?

or the monopoly that's installed its employees into US government including FDA & USDA...

and... get this.... OBAMA JUST NOMINATED A MAJOR MONSANTO SHAREHOLDER ALSO TIED TO BILL GATES (WHO SUPPORTS DEPOP & Monsanto) AS WORLD BANK PRESIDENT EXTRAORDINAIRE.

hello, another Monsanto puppet/megainvestor installed as the PRES of the WORLD bank!!

Monsanto indeed. and none other as significant and eugenic, at the moment. (if so, bring forward the name?)

as it happens to be THE World's largest producer of BOTH Herbicides AND GENETICALLY ENGINEERED Seed.

The perfect storm from opposite ends (control the seed, control what can survive a poisoned Earth, too) to achieve the unthinkable.

oh and for those who aren't aware, the world bank now PROMOTES poverty & famine.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
what bloody reason can you think of that its taken this long for it to go mainstream?

AND WTF IS IT ALLOWED FOR?? if they know it's bad, then wtf. seriously. money can't be it.

if it's money then we need to end that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
it aint money anymore money has been controlled by bankster monopolies for the past couple centuries already

it's now about controlling resources and the once natural ecology itself - wiping out all native life forms and replacing with novel, engineered versions, ultimately humans themselves.

its 'allowed' because Monsanto's technology and our Government's vision for the near future are so well aligned at such a sinister common Agenda:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's a pleasant surprise to see Oprah's godson revealing truth for once to a huge audience on TV.. I used to think Dr. OZ was just one of them but i'm glad to see a change in direction if just for one episode!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Its just evil Monsanto?

Well, why don't you name the biggest herbicide produce or biggest genetic engineer in the world?

or the monopoly that's installed its employees into US government including FDA & USDA...

and... get this.... OBAMA JUST NOMINATED A MAJOR MONSANTO SHAREHOLDER ALSO TIED TO BILL GATES (WHO SUPPORTS DEPOP & Monsanto) AS WORLD BANK PRESIDENT EXTRAORDINAIRE.

hello, another Monsanto puppet/megainvestor installed as the PRES of the WORLD bank!!

Monsanto indeed. and none other as significant and eugenic, at the moment. (if so, bring forward the name?)

as it happens to be THE World's largest producer of BOTH Herbicides AND GENETICALLY ENGINEERED Seed.

The perfect storm from opposite ends (control the seed, control what can survive a poisoned Earth, too) to achieve the unthinkable.

oh and for those who aren't aware, the world bank now PROMOTES poverty & famine.

Why would I name them? people need to find out on their own!

Big companies do big business with Government its just the way it is.

I have tons of research on the Pro's/Con's but I let other feeble minded people make basic assumptions.

You see Bayer is also a company...and have been a part of the whole GMO game in its intricate stages.

www.democraticunderground.com...

It's all just early science, uneducated people don't care to see the whole spectrum just make decisions based on emotion.

Oil is made into petrol that is put into cars that pollute our earth and that humans breath into lungs that cause cancer that kills us...yet we all start the ignition in the morning on the way to work.

Mobile phones cause brain cancer through waves yet we all own one

People may agree or not agree on the right or wrongs but major companies will exist and yes "Shock Horror" they will be closely involved with government.

People will either learn to take it for what it is or others will move to Fiji, smoke weed and become vegan.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

People will either learn to take it for what it is or others will move to Fiji, smoke weed and become vegan.

FIJI "Water from FIJI for the 1%"
Another global corporate pirate stealing from the poor and selling to the rich.
Half of Fijians lack access to safe water; it's the perfect example of the commodization of water,
corporations cashing in while local populations suffer.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
LOL I was going to reply but you just went so off topic, I am so not interested in debating YOUTUBE clips.
You obviously cant answer anything my post stated so I will not bother schooling you on anything further...Keep watching Food Inc on repeat on YOUTUBE, as long as you feel that you are doing the world justice.

I really don't care enough to debate you lol, nor feel that it is even necessary to pluck data in relation to your claims.

If you would have even bothered to click on the link I provided I am 100% positive someone who is actually passionate about the subject would have had to respond.

(In saying that, as I have stumbled upon most of your other outlandish threads, if you do want to continue and will reply to my initial post then by all means go ahead)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Check out this article.

Scientists aren't even allowed to do independent research on GMO foods without asking for permission from Corporations first.

Do Seed Companies Control GM Crop Research?

Scientists must ask corporations for permission before publishing independent research on genetically modified crops.

Research on genetically modified seeds is still published, of course. But only studies that the seed companies have approved ever see the light of a peer-reviewed journal. In a number of cases, experiments that had the implicit go-ahead from the seed company were later blocked from publication because the results were not flattering.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Actually I've referenced BAYER in various posts already, including here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above asked why MONSANTO and so I pointed out cause they are the LARGEST GE and LARGEST Herbicide producer and well as the BIGGEST current influence IN US Government

but above avoiding those facts and playing like I went OT

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I was un-aware of this! How long have they been feeding us this crap in the US? I attempted to look up a list of Foods that are being affected. The problem seems to be in everything and not labeled! What happen to all of our Farms in this country! We need to go back to growing our own food!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

not sure how helpful or up to date this app & pdf are but better than no guide at all..

www.nongmoproject.org...

www.nongmoshoppingguide.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Your scientific contribution to that page was impeccable.. I was so impressed that you even mentioned YOUTUBE

Seriously, I'm so bored its torture....all the best!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Seriously, I'm so bored its torture....all the best!

Why bother?

LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Maybe a GM earthquake will swallow up Monsanto's corporate headquarters and their law firms next week.

edit on 29-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All the food they sell is killing you!! Soft kill

Monsanto needs to be charged with high treason against people of the world

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
While watching the Dr Oz bit, did you see that womans face when the other guest started talking about a website that people could go to that would help them make the right choices in not buying GMO she looked flat out evil minus the black eyes. I swear there was a demon in there.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

speakin of attorneys office, it's gonna be impossible to charge them with anything,

cause Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, you guessed it...

is a FORMER MONSANTO ATTORNEY

and likely routinely rules in Monsanto's favor in big cases..

www.topix.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join