It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowin' Dr. OZ Confronts MONSANTO: Disease-causing GMO Foods Taking over Food Supply!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
and even our entire raw food selection (ie unlabelled Walmart GMO corn) being replaced by poisonous GMO-only altered foodstuff

cleanfoodexperiment.com...

80% of all packaged foods contains GENETICALLY ALTERED PRODUCE AND/OR ANIMAL PRODUCTS!

Dr Oz: The way you genetically alter soybeans for example, is that you take a virus and a bacteria and inject it into the soybean. That way you can spray Monsanto’s Roundup on the soybeans, and they will not be killed. You are taking one piece of DNA and swapping it with another piece of DNA, so you make a new species that is altered and will respond differently. Dr Oz asked Monsanto to participate in this segment, but they declined (of course!). They did give him the following written statement regarding the safety of GMO Foods: “There is no need for, or value in testing the safety of GM Foods in humans.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

There is no need for, or value in testing the safety of GM Foods in humans.

That just pisses me off.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have seen glimpses of this show on before, but go Dr. Oz!

He is a pretty well known guy (from what I can tell), and it's great to see him speaking out against this.

I hate Monsanto... or however you spell it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Doctor Oz is one of the good guys and puts forward logical well researched points the fact he is well known and watched will be a benefit to helping people wake up to GM foods.
Hope he knows whos pool he is pissing in though.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
God be with you Dr Oz...pray that your show does not magically get yanked.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
They aren't "taking over"our food supply...they have taken it over....if you own the patents to the seeds to the top 15 vegetables of our staple foods,you pretty much own it all...and don't forget they own Xe,the former Blackwater private army

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
I have seen glimpses of this show on before, but go Dr. Oz!

He is a pretty well known guy (from what I can tell), and it's great to see him speaking out against this.

I hate Monsanto... or however you spell it.

I can think of several other ways to spell Monsanto, but do not want to be edited for coarse language. What makes me even madder than the potential health effects is they are trying to create a monopoly by force and deception simultaneously, and that they won't eat their own food...

Yeah, it all makes me mad.
edit on 29-3-2012 by godspetrat because: failed grammar edit!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
My Army roommate was a drafted agronomist who specialized in sweet corn.I absorbed a huge amount of knowledge I never thought I'd ever have need of about the entire process/business.Now 40 years later I have an intimate knowledge that I really wish I didn't

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

They have just announced in the uk that they are going to start growing fields of GM wheat. I am so p**sed off. Will be writing to mp later (again). Every time I write to them it falls on dear ears. Getting fed up with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, if nothing else, at least he is educating the general public and hopefully they will talk about it with others and so on.
I really wish they would at least pass a labeling law.
I'm glad for now I just grow my own.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't see how Mosanto can't be satanists the way they poison everything mother nature has given us to share an keep alive. They are 100% evil.

We have to educate everyone at every level of society about GMO's, we must hold ground and say NO to any amount of money they could bribe to pass GMO products. I would probably just go bomb em.

There is a war against nature going on right now, which side will you join?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i kaint over emphasize :
www.seedsofdeception.com...
Jeff Smith - single handily started the war against gmo - slow death by poison.
get his book - mine is autographed.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Awesome video, but that tan woman in the red shirt needs to go.
I'm glad that this is finally hitting the major networks...
Because most people I know are too lazy to research things on their own.
(they need the TV to tell them how to live)

GMO are in everything you buy at the local grocery store.
From apples to zebra cakes, GMO's are used in the production of anything edible.
Monsanto is the company that controls everything GMO related...
They are a monopoly, which is illegal, yet no one seems to mind.

If the FDA actually cared about the population, they would've labelled these foods decades ago.
But because they, and Monsanto, don't think it's necessary, there are no labels.
It's up to the individual companies to label their own products.
And most companies won't do that...for fear of lost profits.

Monsanto has infiltrated every aspect of agriculture in America, with no leash.
They are beyond unstoppable, almost leaning towards complete control.
Because once the population wakes up and decides not to buy from them...(hopefully soon)
All hell will break loose.

But, since Americans are driven by what the TV says and money(profits), this will likely not happen.
The majority of our lifestyles are accustomed to easy, cheap and accessible foods.
We try to live simple and convenient lives that are steadily becoming less reliant on self-sufficiency.
We, as a nation, are not used to growing our own foods.
We rely on stores to bring it to us, in a sense.
(I say "we" in a general term, not all of us are like this, but an overwhelming majority)

That all may change if the people wanted it to.
But does anyone really think the American public wants to work harder for their food?
As in growing it themselves, and not relying on GMO everything?
I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I really used to hate this guy...but good on him! Make more shows like this and not about which fruit makes your hair shine more lol

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I like Dr Oz, because even though he is entrenched in the establishment (by association not action) he still speaks from the heart. He will certainly bring attention to the masses on this subject just out of raw numbers. Monsanto needs to get tyler durdened.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Are humans running the show? Why poison your own food supply? Or our enviorment for that matter? Something is off.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Are humans running the show? Why poison your own food supply? Or our enviorment for that matter? Something is off.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

And water supply, and air supply and direct environment. These are the actions of a mentally disturbed society. All this solely for the sake of greed and personal luxury.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have a problem with the woman on that guest panel. She is a mouthpiece for Monsanto, whether she works for some nonprofit or whatever. It is a Monsanto-backed organization that is there for the sole purpose of PR and damage control. Notice how the Monsanto responses simply repeated the mantra "GMO foods are safe", "There is no evidence that GMO foods are not safe"...

They do not have any science behind those statements. They are simply repeating them over and over until people believe the statements to be true.

It's sad that when someone gets a job at a place like Monsato, they willingly defend their evil employer with lies and doublespeak, with total disregard for opposing opinions - just to get that fat paycheck.

edit on 29-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I agree.
Do not piss on my leg and tell me it is rain.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
an interesting article from just last month, that helps expose how morbid monsanto's tainting of the world food supply really is...

GMOs with 'stacked traits' exponentially more harmful to humans due to synergistic toxicity

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Conducting actual research on the effects of GMO toxins on human cells -- this is something Monsanto will never do -- researchers from the University of Caen in France have found that the Cry1Ab protein, a Bt toxin deliberately produced in many GM crops, including Monsanto's MON810 Bt corn, destroys human cells at levels of 100 parts per million (ppm) dilution and higher when consumed by itself.
Additionally, the researchers found that exposure to glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide formula, induces human cell death at exposures as low as 50 ppm, which is "far below agricultural dilutions," according to the report. At a dilution of 57.5 ppm, which is only slightly higher, Roundup effectively kills 50 percent of human cells, which clearly illustrates its severe toxicity.

Concerning Roundup's toxicity in humans, including the fact that this widely-used chemical causes birth defects, cancer, and death:
www.naturalnews.com...

Monsanto admittedly splices VIRUSES, bacteriophages, probably even PRIONS etc into our GMO... I wouldnt be surprised if the goal at governmental level is sick, dying humans spending all their money on pharmaceuticals & "healthcare", mutant humans, zombie humans, and ultimately systematic depopulation via food shortages and culling through the skyrocketingly priced food supply.

edit on 29-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join