It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet Blue Pilot faces federal charges (After losing it on plane)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Gee ,I wonder what kind of antidepressant he was on.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

On the link you provided, the end of the news blurb said that, by the cockpit door, a "scrum" was seen on the floor.

I tried looking up what a scrum is, and I gather it has something to do with software, but I was unsure was a "scrum" looks like or what it does, exactly. I tried looking up "images of scrum" but all I get are diagrams and pictures of rugby players.

Can anybody tell me what the heck a scrum is, and how it can be seen lying on the floor by the cockpit door?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I wondered when I saw that too ... and looked it up with no satisfactory conclusion.

Today, when you asked, I did a more extensive search and found half a dozen usage types of the word scrum ... and the most logical of all of them that MIGHT fit into the context of the situation would be:

www.thefreedictionary.com...

2. Chiefly British A disordered or confused situation involving a number of people.

Other variations relate to a software program, a paper airplane, rugby term, misspellings or anagrams (bet I misspelled misspell! haha). I found another article on the Jet Blue incident with the word "scrum" and the other (link below) ... well, you're guess is as good as mine.

www.stuff.co.nz...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join