It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insight into Revelations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I understand... do you know how you would say the number six from Hebrew language into the English language, how it sounds spoken?

edit on 29-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
@AQuestion:

I like to switch my avatar alot... I chose this one because of what he said at that point,

"I'm running this monkey farm now Frankenstein"

he was also a superb actor in this film...

notice the Stein in Frankenstein

(we have a team of scientist looking to eradicate the problem, the Military is self descriptive, then we have 'Frankenstein' the social engineer, a couple of civilians trying to live... and the Zombies!)

edit on 30-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Dear MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS,

Not to be rude, but that was the most 'escapist' response I have ever heard, especially coming from someone who makes claim that they just made a seven week series on Revelations!

My answer is not escapists and I am sorry if you think it is. I would not have given a 7 week series on it if I didn't think it was important or timely. My point is that it doesn't matter if it is the end times, why should we live any differently than as we are told to, be in service to one another and love one another. Or, if you prefer, Love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. The focus of Christianity is supposed to be Jesus (or God if you prefer and as he instructed us). Whether it is the end times or not, do you believe we are to live our lives differently based on the times?

I do hope you understand a little better why I say what I say. If I knew I was going to die tomorrow, my answer would be the same, what did you do with today? I have almost died more than once; but, one time was very unique. I sat in my car in the middle of the desert waiting to die from a heart attack. The three things that occurred to me were, did I do what I had intended, was there any resentment left in me (there was not, I forgave everyone) and was there anything left I felt a need to do. I felt a need to accomplish two things, one involving one of my children who was making some bad choices.

Let us say that we are in the end times, let us say that the birth pangs have just ended and that the end times started an hour ago, you might not live a week anyways, you could get hit by a car, the issue is what are you going to do with the time you have. I also don't believe that ritual will save anyone, confessing Jesus to be your savior and getting dunked in water is not enough. You have to live it and mean it. You have to have the heart of Christ. It says many will come and say Jesus Jesus and he will tell them to go away because he didn't know them. The focus is to be on knowing him, knowing forgiveness for others and being in service to others. If you love God with all your heart and love others, does it really matter if it is the end times? Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Dear SisyphusRide,

No. I have no idea how to speak Hebrew and to tell you the truth, I don't think it is important. I know a lot of people think that the name itself is critical; but, I don't. The names had meanings and it is the meaning that is important. God means "I am", Jesus is usually translated as "God saves". Christ is usually translated as "the anointed" or holy one. What is important about the names is not the letters or the pronunciation, it is the meaning and the meaning is that forgiveness is holiness. Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by netgamer7k

Earth = represents sparsely populated area

Earth means the dry land, as in the continental land mass; the opposite of the ocean.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
anyone know how many Christian Jews (converts) are in Israel?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by angela1111

I've written several threads on Revelation ch13.
In my understanding, the first Beast represents an empire, a political power, and the second Beast represents the leader of that power.
The relationship between them exactly fits the relationship between Empire and Emperor. For example, the Emperor "exercises all the authority of" the Empire (v12), because the Empire cannot act for itself.
As for "causing the world to worship the first Beast" and "causing the image to speak", a good parallel would be Hitler's speeches at Nuremberg. He was causing his audience to worship the German state or the German "Volk" (ie themselves), and he was causing the object of his worship to speak by acting as the spokesman. And those who did not join in the worship were at risk of being slain. Think of a global-scale version of this.

fantastic, if you have read my first run down on the olympic clock malfucntioning, I can see it realtes to emperors, ie augustus and casar. Its a long story with me, but most of what I write happens to me in syncrnocities...

the number 315 runs all through the olympics, and I have linked it to 666 or 666

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ill say again..clock stops on 315 ides of march, day CASAR the emperor was murdered..a day that changed history, who took over another emperor augustus...

what motnhs do the olympics start and finish?? july and august..

how many days in is 315...11/11th the mysical number...

how many days did the clock stop on?? 500 length of roman empire...

there are 6 variations of 315 ie 153 315 513 which add up too 999

666 reversed...there is more
edit on 30-3-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

I dont think anyone actually gets it...Im not suggesting end of world, infact if you looked closey at it I can see UNITY comming and/or fall of power...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I have recived synchs for many years, day in day out, I would after 7 years of this call myself a conduit. Im a conduit in a world on non belivers, I dont want it to mean anything, it means what it means...and from the standpoint of where I am now, it means unity for this world. Sometimes people are so entrenched in books and knowledge they miss the magic. That clock stopping meant someone to all of us, it was a message and a beautiful at that..

<< 1   >>

join