It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trial - A Dark Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The Trial - A Dark Night

You came for a challenge you came for a fight
You came to understand the golden light
You came to live and you came to learn
You came even though you knew your soul would turn

You knew a lesson was to be taught
You knew a great fight was to be fought
You knew you would forget
You knew you would submit

You can only learn what you do not know
You can only learn or you will not grow
You can only learn through a great plight
You can only learn the day through the night

So everyone realize we share the same goal
Yes I realize it can take a toll
See what's true and see what's right
See through your hatred and get through this dark night.

-Epirus
edit on 28-3-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

My god that poem resonates so deeply. Thank you so very much for sharing!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Awesome. I said something similar about 10 minutes ago. Synchronicity attacks!

Yours was much more artistically expressed. I like it.

kind of like this muse song excerpt:

Controlling my feelings for too long
Forcing our darkest souls to unfold
And forcing our darkest souls to unfold
Pushing us into self destruction
Pushing us into self destruction

And they make me
Make me dream your dreams
And they make me
Make me scream your screams

edit on 3/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think of the day and I think, that was like when I was a child, and the night was me getting a scraped elbow or a girl I liked not liking me or something.

We all have lessons to learn, there's a fight going on inside of all of us, I suppose. But I'm beginning to learn it doesn't have to be that way. The only thing I'm submitting to is my desire to help others. I certainly am not submitting to the ideas enforced by the mainstream social construct. And that, my friend, gives me enough pleasure to respond to your otherwise well-written poem, because a soul does not turn by the knowledge we pertain in such forums such as this; it does indeed learn, and experience, which is what we are here to do, and this poem, I feel, is an expression of the, shall I say, turbulence of this dark night of yours.

I wish you the best.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

We all choose our path, to at least some extent.

Let's all have fun on our unique journeys through time and understanding.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
I think of the day and I think, that was like when I was a child, and the night was me getting a scraped elbow or a girl I liked not liking me or something.

We all have lessons to learn, there's a fight going on inside of all of us, I suppose. But I'm beginning to learn it doesn't have to be that way. The only thing I'm submitting to is my desire to help others. I certainly am not submitting to the ideas enforced by the mainstream social construct. And that, my friend, gives me enough pleasure to respond to your otherwise well-written poem, because a soul does not turn by the knowledge we pertain in such forums such as this; it does indeed learn, and experience, which is what we are here to do, and this poem, I feel, is an expression of the, shall I say, turbulence of this dark night of yours.

I wish you the best.

The point is that everyone has their own dark night to face regardless of who you are or what it is exactly. The good would not be good if it were not for the bad and vice versa(obviously good and bad are defined by us but this is meant to be more general...think light and dark). We all have our own lessons to learn as you mentioned. Helping others is where yours is at. I agree 100% that we shouldn't fall within any construct whether it be mainstream or fringe taught by someone else. Others can present you with options but only you can see what's right for you...they can assist but they cannot point. Everyone is in a battle with their own demons. There isn't one right way, each of us is here to learn different lessons. The problem occurs when we assume one way is the only way.

You clearly understand yourself and my reply wasn't necessary...I appreciate your comment!

edit on 28-3-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow, talk about synchronicity. I've been reading about similar topics all day. Is there any chance you can help me with the symbol from my dream that I posted in the dreams & predictions forum?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Speaking on what I said.. *EDIT* (I meant, 'speaking on what I said... ...from another thread')

Well, let me say that after my own experience partially portrayed in my avatar, I had negative energy trying to bring me down.. mostly at night time. So what I meant was that at first this stuff may be worse than ever. At some point, you will overcome it. Like something doesn't want you to keep evolving your consciousness. It never really goes away, you just have to get stronger than it. Keep moving forward or whatever haha..

It could be the dark side of your/our subconscious mind or even unconscious mind being "brought into the light" by our new found awareness. I don't really know, but it is good to be good,

It's what happened to me anyway.

~DustyToad

^^Link^^

edit on 3/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Epirus

Speaking on what I said..

Well, let me say that after my own experience partially portrayed in my avatar, I had negative energy trying to bring me down.. mostly at night time. So what I meant was that at first this stuff may be worse than ever. At some point, you will overcome it. Like something doesn't want you to keep evolving your consciousness. It never really goes away, you just have to get stronger than it. Keep moving forward or whatever haha..

It could be the dark side of your/our subconscious mind or even unconscious mind being "brought into the light" by our new found awareness. I don't really know, but it is good to be good,

It's what happened to me anyway.

~DustyToad

Sounds like we are saying the same thing. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Judging by your avatar... is this your dark (k)night?

Just kidding.

In all seriousness, great writing.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

since u r mentionning truth and right let me clarify smthg

truth is objective plus
right is subjective plus

then right is one individual
and truth is objective superiority

what is the logic that could explain how all is evil, so opposed to truth clearly and in absolute way

plus by definition is free always then the awareness of being plus is free too out of plus

the awareness of being plus react by stopping or moving back, since it is supposed to b plus then that reaction of being aware kill the plus
which is surely first reason why all seem so dry intelligence obligations that only evil involve his heart inn

but plus is true or truth is the plus, so the plus is what exist really independant to oness and why and before

here we see a perspective of truth confirming that plus is objectively what is free absolutely

on another dimension of perspectives, we can say, when awareness of being plus is free and when free is plus then why wont awareness act as plusing the plus instead of moving back as more free

the answer

the awareness of being plus get there by understanding that truth is objective too and what is objective is superior right, this is the first so strongest cause

the awareness of being plus react by loving itself since plus, since the awareness is free from being plus and fresh new, rare are the awareness that would love more objective truth which need an infinite abstraction of value that awareness of being plus cant b constant through

meanwhile, minus become free from knowing that plus exist and it is still, then it confirms willing to kill the plus as the way of its absolute life without existing by forcing the absurd concept of absolute powers on what exist, knowing that what exist cannot die truth is always

awareness of being plus start to act in self defense from up but it is only the beginning

which give another perspective of truth existence way

truth is the plus so plusing is useless attempt as plus aware, while awareness of being plus must ensure that nothing is absolute existence fact, then minus could not b free

plus is out of zero so zero is absolute ground fact while plus is free adds from objective truth not anyone

so logically, through the way of using zero as the justification reason awareness of being plus will hit minus

why dont they do that now since awareness of being plus that can hit minus are exclusively above as truly free ?

bc awareness of being plus is first a plus absolutely it can move freely in minus act even if minus absolute minus, it will minus itself as a plus, it needs time when really there is no other choice and there is no other alternative so at a time certainty it will happen

powers upon existence is impossible it is a matter of time to confirm it

now what i say is surely right since it explain what we observe in the world, why individuals are the ones that look like acting negative intelligent, which reveal evil life from knowing faster to abuse absolutely what exist

darkness is from killing light by knowing that it cant die so kill its objective fact

light consciousness by killing darkness intelligence will let fresh truth lights become objective again when light consciousness are what mean plus as truth superiority and not individually

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

“Wise men have regarded the earth as a tragedy, a farce, even an illusionist's trick; but all, if they are truly wise, and not merely intellectual rapists, recognize that it is certainly some kind of stage in which we all play roles, most of us being very poorly coached and totally unrehearsed before the curtain rises. Is it too much if I ask, tentatively, that we agree to look upon it as a circus, a touring carnival wandering about the sun for a record season of four billion years and producing new monsters and miracles, hoaxes and bloody mishaps, wonders and blunders, but never quite entertaining the customers well enough to prevent them from leaving, one by one, and returning to their homes for a long and bored winter's sleep under the dust?”
― Robert Anton Wilson

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

the problem in ur reasonning to me, is what it clearly mean ultimately only one as reference of all, which is absurd

the concept of right from truth being a fact existing is never present in ur mind

one mister night is not the source of any, not even himself when himself is of all first so one is always out of all

but u stop there since only one u interest u, while saying the constant that one do not exist is less then saying nothing for what nothing cant have a shape of one

while u prove too that u love being source of evil powers, how what cant b become a thing to play with?? or even how home is where no being stay there bored?? it is obvious that u like those extrapolations on negative facts so the life from abusing smthg weak that always exist

and for ur information ur premises concern only urself, being nothing really is very happy state when someone is true when by definition everyone is supposed to b true
bc when truth is the plus then happy state is from having no minus so zero is the best fact constancy of it

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Epirus

the problem in ur reasonning to me, is what it clearly mean ultimately only one as reference of all, which is absurd

the concept of right from truth being a fact existing is never present in ur mind

one mister night is not the source of any, not even himself when himself is of all first so one is always out of all

but u stop there since only one u interest u, while saying the constant that one do not exist is less then saying nothing for what nothing cant have a shape of one

while u prove too that u love being source of evil powers, how what cant b become a thing to play with?? or even how home is where no being stay there bored?? it is obvious that u like those extrapolations on negative facts so the life from abusing smthg weak that always exist

and for ur information ur premises concern only urself, being nothing really is very happy state when someone is true when by definition everyone is supposed to b true
bc when truth is the plus then happy state is from having no minus so zero is the best fact constancy of it

I think you're missing the point...or I'm misreading your reply. I have to catch some ZzzZs, I work in the morning. I'll touch base with you tomorrow. Thanks for the replies! G'night.

top topics

join