It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we deny the truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I like Thousands of others come on ATS everyday to look at what new and revealing stories have been posted.

Yet today I have come to the conclusion that I am doing the opposite of the ATS sloga, (DENY IGNORANCE).

After many hours of contemplation I have come to the conclusion that I am being ignorant.

After surfing ATS at a friends house and actually having a 5 hour argument about ATS, my friends and I have come to the following conclusion.

We are still being ignorant. Time after time thread after thread is created depicting a conspiracy that has already been debunked or proven to be true, Yet threads regarding such topics continue for months even years afterward.

We could be out there going to court protesting in Cities with the slogan deny ignorance. Instead hundreds of us come on here and talk about ignorance. Thus continuing the ignorance. What a better way to keep the crazy silent then give them a site to gather and talk about stuff that we should be doing something about.

Like the better non toxic treatment for cancer, antineoplastons or Doctor Ludwigs Treatment for cancer.

Along with a list of other things.

I am going to start denying ignorance by refusing to sit at this computer all day talking about this stuff. Im going to start studying the United states code, State codes, motions, all types of different types of laws. Such as roman law, tort law etc, etc. And finally do something about it.

MY ADVICE/PLEA IS FOR ATS TO START A LEGAL FORM AS A JUMP START TO LEGALLY UNCOVER THE TRUTH. fINALLY GO ABOUT IT THE RIGHT WAY. WHOEVER IS WITH ME STAR AND FLAG AND MESSAGE SITE ADMINISTRATORS TO PUSH FOR THE ATS LEGHAL FORUM. uncovering the truth the right way, the only way. First question and answer, is who do we sue for the information that we want... The answer would be MONSANTO

STAR AND FLAG IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE

STAR AND FLAG IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH

edit on 28-3-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT FIGHTING AND FIGHT FOR REAL. lETS BRING IT TO THE POWERS THAT BE'S DOOR STEP. aND FINALLY PROVE THAT WE WILL NOT ROLL OVER WE WILL NOT GIVE UP. SHOW THEM THAT WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY. THAT WE WILL NOT JUST BE DUST IN THE WIND WHEN WE DIE. THAT WE WILL LEAVE A LEGACY BEHIND TO RIVIAL THAT EVEN OF OUR FORE FATHERS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION. WE HAVE A VOICE, AND THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO US IF WE DO IT RIGHT. LETS USE THAT VOICE AND MAKE TPTB EAT WHAT THEY HAVE MADE

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Hahahahahahahaha!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i think the Op knew too much and got silenced LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by Nuker because: Double post, delete.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Id have to agree that your statement is very true.
edit on 28-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Yeah I had a brain fart and posted before I typed anything. That problem is taken care of now.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Because the Truth is most likely not as interesting as the fiction behind it. No matter how hard everyone jumps up and down, the sky will just not fall.

If there is a NWO. This is it. This is the limits. It's not as evil as we think it is, and it's not as powerful as we think it is. Most people just get by by ignoring it.
edit on 28-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

People don't feel grouped, we are not unified. We feel there is not enough support, not enough voices.

It's just about getting people at the ready. Eventually the truth will catch on, it's quite literally inevitable, and when it does, it will snow ball. Whether that is before or after the financial collapse is still unknown.

Maybe in 150 years when our children are in school reading their history books, asking their teachers "why didn't anyone see this", the only answer will be "the lie was too big, it's like the sun, you couldn't look at it directly".

As Hitler once said, people only believe the huge, massive scale lies because they can't believe that something of that size would be false. (quoting him loosely)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think we (humans) deny truth because majority are pre occupied in themselves to even consider that there is a bigger picture and not just that there is a bigger picture there is also an"artist" and it has lots of names and colors and symbols, you know these things quite intimently, but obliviously it just adds to their already blured windscreen. You cant show someone the matrix, they have to experience it for themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Because the Truth is most likely not as interesting as the fiction behind it. No matter how hard everyone jumps up and down, the sky will just not fall.

If there is a NWO. This is it. This is the limits. It's not as evil as we think it is, and it's not as powerful as we think it is. Most people just get by by ignoring it.
edit on 28-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

The use of Feminism to make women behave like men and the emasculation of the father figure to cause the utter destruction of the Family unit, the degradation of our society with sexual music lyrics and violent images of death and killing for our children to watch on television, the nanny State forcing children to spend more time away from their parents, the use of Political Correctness to limit our vocabulary and make us lose confidence in what we want to say, a two-party political system where we just swing from one to the other every four years or so, with both the Left and Right pushing Collectivism whether we like it or not, our governments lying to us in order to start wars and the awful diet lacking nutrition that everyone seems to eat thesedays....

...and you think "it's not as powerful as we think it is"??!!!! You are obviously blind to what is going on.

I think this thread is the most intelligent thread I have ever seen on this site. You are quite right, these types of sites are just a place for people to vent their anger to stop them taking proper action. It's also very telling from the replies here just how little people on ATS really know. Personally, I just use this site for certain information, I don't think it's a good idea to try to "wake people up" from posting on the internet, it's much better to do in person.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Time after time thread after thread is created depicting a conspiracy that has already been debunked or proven to be true, Yet threads regarding such topics continue for months even years afterward.

One man's truth is another man's conspiracy theory. In short, just because you or i may believe a particular subject to be a hoax, doesn't make it so for everyone else. And in dealing with the subject matter that we do here on this site, to declare anything a dead subject is about as ignorant as it can get, lol.

In my personal view, the best way to deny ignorance is to keep an open mind... be willing to bend and accept that one opinion doesn't an absolute truth make and try to avoid endless, pointless bickering.

Be happy with your truths and then, let it go

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This site is a good way to speculate and learn. That's why I joined it. This site isn't my primary stand against ignorance.

In fact, I made my own website, with almost sixty members, and a group of people my age who speculate and learn just the same, only we take precautions and teach each others things in person. Hell, I take it to such an extent that when a teacher calls me out when I'm breaking a rule, I can argue and break down every little way and reason how and why the rule is illogical, unneeded, and sometimes, an invasion of my privacy and freedoms. I do the same to cops. Yes, it's arrogant, but I really don't care.

Yes, sitting on a computer without taking action to back up your claims and beliefs is ignorant, but not all of us are doing that. If you realized that you were and you're setting out to change it, that's freakin awesome. Good luck and props to ya.

But I'm driven. And you know the coolest thing about it? No one would usually suspect a teenaged girl like me to be into all this--and I had this little organisation built before my 17th birthday.

Viva la revolution.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
because the truth is quite simple. evil men rules the world. and deep down we want to believe that the world is still good.

if you try to search for the truth. you will come across a thousand lies. and one day you will accept a convenient lie as the truth. and maybe it is better to just accept a convenient lie.

example is Benjamin Follford. honestly I myself am surprise that he can get good info but a lot of his info are wrong and late. another example is the issue that there a revolution going on to get the old system out. but is it really revolution or is it a clean up?

ill give you a big example. the so called tov boxes. a box which supposedly carries 3 trillion us dollar worth of american bonds. (I am not saying those boxes are real.)

1. the box was issued 1934. was this not the time that america introduce the gold back system? stories varies from each individual on the real source of the box. however since America needed gold. so the story that those boxes where given in exchange for gold at this point it is possible.

2. those boxes where located all around the world. the official story is that a syndicate or russian mob whatever made those boxes to get quick money. however since those boxes are located all around the world. that would have to be the biggest syndicate in the whole world to facilitate such a scam.it would have to be so huge because distributing those boxes is no joke.

3. those so called fake boxes still cost money. if you ever seen one. I would roughly estimate it would cost more than 1000 USD. if you try to compute all your expense to make it, distribute it and transport them. if it was me i would have just faked the bonds and not the boxes. cheaper.

4. most of those boxes looks the same. assuming there are many fakes. however for you to fake something then there has to be an original.

so personally I believe there is a real tov box. however I highly advise never to touch those boxes. because here is the grim reality if you want to turn those boxes into real money.

the only way for you to turn it real is you have to bring it to the world court. assuming you do not get arrested transporting it. so you have to spend tons of money to transport it.

after that you have to hire lawyers and pay the fees which cost tons of money.

and then let say somehow you got the world court to back you up. you have to bring it to America. hopefully not getting arrested. and again tons of money. then you have to file it again tons of money again.

and then pray that the US give you a single cent. (btw by this time i would highly suggest hire tons of security. since its cheaper to kill you than give you the money)

I believe that i have stated a good example of "a" truth.("a" truth not "the" truth. since its a truth for someone and a scam for another)
even if you have the truth. (let say you have a real tov box)
what can you do about it?

absolutely nothing

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Maybe in 150 years when our children are in school reading their history books, asking their teachers "why didn't anyone see this", the only answer will be "the lie was too big, it's like the sun, you couldn't look at it directly".

Another American Revolution would have to happen first. I so want to be a part of it. Its slowly happening I believe. And I think the wars are going to be won or lost in the courtroom or, elections. Most wont even notice the shift of power back to the people or wont understand what went on enough to even appreciate it.

Alright I gotta ice my broken ankle. Peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Time after time thread after thread is created depicting a conspiracy that has already been debunked or proven to be true, Yet threads regarding such topics continue for months even years afterward.

One man's truth is another man's conspiracy theory. In short, just because you or i may believe a particular subject to be a hoax, doesn't make it so for everyone else. And in dealing with the subject matter that we do here on this site, to declare anything a dead subject is about as ignorant as it can get, lol.

In my personal view, the best way to deny ignorance is to keep an open mind... be willing to bend and accept that one opinion doesn't an absolute truth make and try to avoid endless, pointless bickering.

Be happy with your truths and then, let it go

Cheers!

That post is like saying some people believe 1+1=2 and some people believe 1+1=275000.

I said debunked or proven to be true. Debunked is debunked. Proof is proof. If there is question then proof is not proof,

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I am going to start denying ignorance by refusing to sit at this computer all day talking about this stuff. Im going to start studying the United states code, State codes, motions, all types of different types of laws. Such as roman law, tort law etc, etc. And finally do something about it.

I can see OP now studying all these codes and laws etc. etc. And where is the best place to that ? Right there in front of his computer where he can always have a secret window open to ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Good on you.

Don't get burnt out.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sounds like a good movie story line.....

......"in the battle of good vs evil, truth vs lies, one man arose to stop discussing it and start taking action where it mattered! Driven by a passion to deny ignorance he took to the streets share his powerful message of truth, justice and the not so American way!"

If you're serious I'd be careful with that. They'll lable you a trator, black bag you and send you off to gitmo, or they'll take away your passport so you can't go anywhere, or they'll audit you and impose an extra million dollars you owe them, they'll tap your phones, poison your food, spread lies about you on face books, get you fired from your job, and make your life a living hell on earth before they disappear you for good. No. My advance, just keep your head down, Talk about the stuff on here a bit, but keep a low profile. Blend in and shut up. ha ha.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join