It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY Kit Overclocks Your Brain With Direct Current

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Around 1967 I was working on a twenty six inch RCA color TV that was abandoned by my parents because it needed a hundred dollar tuner after two years. They paid almost three hundred dollars for it in 63 brand new. My dad was pissed so we went back to the black and white twenty four inch. After a few years of sitting I got the TV. I removed the screws holding the insides to the cabinet and proceeded to lift it out. I got thrown about fifteen feet across the room up against the wall. I had a hole burned into both index fingers. I got up after who knows how long and finished removing it from the cabinet. I learned that the Capacitor on an old TV had lots of power. I figured that it was now discharged so it was safe. I will never forget that, it's burned into the primordial section of my brain. That was my second of my nine lives. I must be on my ninth life by now.
I did get it to work on one channel, the local station at no cost.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
When I was six years old I went to plug in a clothes dryer in the garage. My little fingers wrapped around the plug as I inserted the plug into the socket. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I have had in my life.

Any should try it. Use baby steps if you are timid. There are two forms of this one is tDCS the other is tACS. You may find it quite interesting.

But obsession.. Avoid becoming obsession. Keep that in your mind before venturing to experiment. Too much of anything is bad.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

So you got Shamanized at six, they say you need to be struck by lightning to be a Shaman. New technology changes the requirement..
I was twelve.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
this works. someone from an older post i think in either 2k10 or early 2k11 spoke about some holistic cure for all these different health conditions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

aboves the link; it doesnt talk about the evidence u posted but about other things related.

i bought a sota silver pulser like a month after reading that post.
i tried using my silver pulser playing wow one day and felt like the best way to describe it as was that in battlegrounds other players seemed like they "lagged" so i then continued to use it for other games specifically bf3 and experienced similar results. actually i only use the silver pulser now for certain exercises like when i want to meditate when im reading sometimes and sometimes when i game. it seems like there is an apparent activity when i use it(the silver pulser) that i should do some other inflective activity to reap the benefits of what could be(is based on your post) occurring.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There are two possibilitys for your story:

a) You plugged it in before and just forgot that you did it.
b) You are lying.

Explanation for b):
-the capacitors internal resistance and the resistance of the coil, would have discharged the plates after several hours. You said it was left alone years.
-you do not get thrown away if you get shocked, the only thing that could have happened is you threw your arms up and stumbled backwards.

Thats my point about your tale.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Dah......Do you think I was going to take it all apart without trying it out and trying to check all the tubes first? I had just turned it off and unplugged it about five minutes before..
And you are wrong about not getting thrown. Grab something high voltage with your arms and legs bent and you will see what happens. You have no experience with this stuff I see.
edit on 2-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Dah......Do you think I was going to take it all apart without trying it out and trying to check all the tubes first? I had just turned it off and unplugged it about five minutes before..

Well, you wrote this:

Originally posted by rickymouse
...After a few years of sitting I got the TV. I removed the screws holding the insides to the cabinet and proceeded to lift it out. I got thrown about fifteen feet across the room up against the wall.

So I thought you want to say that the capacitor had still charge after all those years. Sorry for that but if you read the quote and further, you will see that you didn´t wrote that you unplugged it just five minutes before.

You will be surprised what I might know about all this if you dare to look here. Oh what I didnt wrote there is that I worked 9 years as an electrician before all the robotics and coding stuff...
If it happened you threw your arms up and stumbled backwards. You wouldn´t fly against a wall thats 4.5m behind you. Maybe you saw it like that, I respect this.

I saw some bad accidents with electricity back then. One time a coworker accidently lost his wrench and it shortcuted between two phases, fused with 750A. The copper rails were 15cmx5cm. The wrench and a good portion of copper just vaporized away... we werent shocked but got badly blinded, the one who lost the wrench was looking at it directly and burned his eyes and one hand.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I worked part time for many years working towards a Journeymans card with my cousin. I had enough hours but never bothered getting the license. My cousin was going to assign his Master Electricians card over to me but I didn't need it, I had enough Work. I really appreciated him teaching me what he knew though, I love to learn.

I was twelve at the time and I probably got thrown back from bent legs and may have stumbled into the corner. I can't say exactly what happened, just that I wound up waking up on the other side of the room with thin burn holes in my fingers. I seem to remember a sore jaw now that I think of it, and a funny taste in my mouth. This event did happen, This is not a lie.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yeah I didnt say you all made up. Finally we cleared it or not
. First you sounded like you tell a tale. Your additional information cleared it up then. But one question, how can someone sign his master grade to another person? You wrote about a card, do you mean license? I´m a electrical engineering technician, it´s the equivalent for the master but its more into engineering and programming.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A Master Electrician can sign his contractor license over to another individual or business if he chooses but the license can not live longer than the owner of the license. There needs to be at least one person at the jobsite at all times with a journeyman card to be legal. I never went through the applying for the card so I would have had to hire a journeyman electrician. The local electrical Inspector would have sent me through a few of his training certification classes to get the 20 hours needed to complete it but I did finish all the required time in a week so didn't need that anyway. There was a sort of a paper trail problem also because I worked with my cousin, I was actually paying him much of the time. I was a residential builder so I took the jobs building and remodeling and worked with him on the electrical part. Oh well, I gained a lot of experience anyway, I wasn't going to start fabricating the necessary paperwork even though it was legit. I liked all the different inspectors in my county, If you do good work and use good materials they are happy because it makes their job less stressful.

You don't really need a license or certification to have knowledge of things. I like the net, I can learn for free. I was in Pre-med in College and tried to switch to EE but not much of the credit was interchangeable. I had three years of credits because of testing out of classes in a year and a two thirds. I would have almost had to start over to switch fields because not much transferred. Oh well, College was too slow anyway. I'm glad I quit, I've learned so much in my life. I bet you have learned way more since you got out of school than while you were in school too.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No not yet, we have to convert it so it runs with our mains.
As of yet it's just on display with the phrenology head and guarded by a fez wearing stuffed chimp.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I have tried connecting myself to a 12 volt battery recharger. Short term it worked great and had more energy, long term it felt like it cooked all the marrow in my bones and advise against trying it. Getting the right current though could help to give the brain that little push to work a bit better, too much and it just shorts everything out including your memories.

I doubt TDCS is meant for people like you champ, stick to welfare and your booze, adults are talking
Anyways, great breakthrough, im sure TDCS was discovered at least a few decades ago, and in the top secret factions theyve gone beyond this, so its scary to think whats capable imo.

Hopefully TDCS could be assembled easily.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ultimatefighter2014

Personal attacks are uncalled for, if you claim to be an adult then please act like one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join