It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Incident Aboard US Airways: Passenger flipping out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Another incident aboard the airlines this time from a passenger. What is going on with the people who are in the skies and as passengers. Three times in one month: The Flight Attendent with American Airlines, the Captain with Jet Blue and now a passenger on US Airways.Again more than one person to subdue them, the common link?

I'm glad I don't fly that often and my sympathies to those who do. What next?

Daily Mail Reporter

A woman on a US Airways flight allegedly attacked crew members for refusing her alcoholic drinks before being restrained by an off-duty deputy.Peggy Albedhady-Sanchez, 50, is accused of kicking, punching and spitting at the crew on flight 1697 from Charlotte, North Carolina, to Fort Myers, Florida yesterday. Three crew members said they were assaulted with two claiming to have been punched in the jaw and kicked in the groin.

edit on 28-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 28-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Pilot...Check

Stewardess...Check

Passenger x 2...Check

Populace in terrified state...Check

TSA and DHS authorized to classify EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN as a potential Terrorist...Check

Fema Camps Ready to receive...Check

Mission accomplished...Check

Attention all Earth Citizens: Welcome to the New World Order.

Elite Agenda Step 2: All citizens of the World are to be classified as potential Terrorists.

Check.

Please Stand By...

Peace

edit on 28-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I think there may be something more to this than what meets the eye.

Aside from the pilot and stewardess, there is another poster on ATS who wrote of a business meeting where a patron of the board room freaked out in much the same way.

I personally have been witness beginning around 2 months ago of a person at the bar who had done something similar and as recently as a couple days ago a man was in the neighborhood threatening to shoot a neighbors dog with very little reason.

This had prompted me to check the police reports in the area as I was already under the impression something is 'not right' in the sudden loss of sanity including dog attacks in the area. Indeed, in the last 1 1/2 months, I am seeing more than 4 dogs that have been called on for biting people as well as a several mental instability calls within the last few weeks.

Presently, the only explanation I have is either coincidence, which is unlikely, or perhaps a more scientific explanation of brain swelling causing an irritability, anger and irrational behavior in both humans and dogs alike. I don't know yet, but I will be observing the entire city of Indianapolis for similar symptoms and will report the suspicion if I see a concrete pattern.

Note that the accumulation of fluid in the brain can be suspect for such happenings, and it is treatable if we are in fact possibly going through some type of gravitational change or fluctuations.

If others are experiencing and or observing any type of this behavior change in their area, please do post! This could possibly be a trend of devastating affect that is highly treatable with things as simple as diuretic and other medications.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i hope not to alarm anyone with this news but there appears to be a silenced epidemic of people with mumps symptoms, brain/sinus swelling/fluid buildup indeed not just incidents in the air but lots of car accidents, drive-by shooting murders, razor slashing, etc at least according to our local precinct as we had the cops on our block all night over a crazy incident, its really scary so many people are flipping out doing crazy stuff and the one thing most claim is NOT REMEMBERING ANYTHING and their violent erratic behavior being completely atypical for their personality/history.

looking forward to find out what is CAUSING this growing, recurring pattern and string of incident in our population & local communities!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Things like this happen all the time. There are millions of people traveling every single day, and incidents like this are pretty common. The only reason it seems like a big deal now is because the media is self-perpetuating the story for profit.

The MSM get a story they see has captured the interest of the people, so they look for more of the same. They find it of course, because it's actually pretty common.
Then they start to believe there is something happening - they start to believe their own BS because they never knew it was so common before.

Sometimes the story can even effect the readers and increase the instances of it happening, because of the media saturation...

Two great instances of this in the UK...

The "Dangerous Dogs" act came about after a "spate" of dogs of a specific breed "suddenly" started attacking people. There was actually nothing sudden about it, and the cases were pretty steady. But regardless, the media caught on and it sold papers, so they started reporting on every single mauling by a dog in the UK. They then realized there were too many of them to report, so they started to fixate on a couple of breeds of dog, making them the "dangerous" dogs.
It's estimated that the witch-hunt led to a massive cull that was both needless and inhumane, and it continues to this day with animals destroyed because of the corrupt tabloid press and the idiocy of the ignorant public.

The second shows the effect of Humans perpetuating the myth started by the media...

In Wales, a few years ago, there was a collection of teen suicides. A couple of them knew each other, but then they started spreading further out into other areas. All sorts of things were considered, from drug use to a "suicide cult".
In reality, it was a simple fact that more than one suicide was reported within a space of time and that was unusual, the media hyped it up and there was another... you see where this is going?

Kids who were prone to depression anyway, and somehow believing that something big was happening, found an "excuse" to do it themselves and be "a part" of the bigger story.
Many psychologists suggested that the media fixation on this was dangerous and affecting already depressed teens, encouraging the suicides and perpetuating the story.

It is believed the media were gagged to test the theory (though there is no proof of this) and the suicides stopped.

I'll grant that the pilot flipping out was strange. That was most definitely unusual. But just because the media is reporting every instance of a person on a plane being argumentative, strange, or violent does not mean anything is happening other than the global media is cashing in on a story that the public are too idiotic to see is not actually a story!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

JETBlue LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
As I said, induce the fear of terrorism on planes, then slightly reduce the air pressure (thin air) in the plane, one or two people are going to freak out.

I dont know what is causing it but you can bet your bottom dollar that millions of people are now terrified of terrorism thanks to the government. People have been brainwashed by the TSA intrusion, terrorist notices everywhere, etc....

The government is terrorising the public and indeed some of the TSA themselves and as such you are going to get these occurances.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join