It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding games for new pc setup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The card was perfectly clean lol i dont allow pets in the room with the pc and i only had the graphic card from the 7th march till 31st march
ive sent it back and im hoping i can buy a GTX 570 or HD 7870 or HOPEFULLY a 7950

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Yeah, that doesn't sound normal, Those things don't go bad that quick. Most likely a defect. Good luck with that. When you get back up and running with BF3 hit me up on Origin, same name(SheopleNation), so we can squad up for a game. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ok i willdo ive added u on origin bout 20 mins ago

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
try playing games using emulators and rom. there are lots of games wonderful games in other platforms that you can play through PC.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My sister constantly does the same. Huge amount of small useless games, which turns out to be spyware. One even connected her laptop to the Zeus Botnet. The best thing to do about it, is to just stop downloading those small unknown games. Stick to playing such small and quick games online. There are sites like www.teagames.com and www.armorgames.com out there, which are great and have plenty of fun games.

reply to post by LvSLoLo

When recording with fraps, the original files are insanely huge. I mean several GB because its raw video data.
What you need is a convertor program, which can convert and size down the videos. They will get smaller and get a known video file format.

reply to post by tothetenthpower

I do not think that the Razer Fiona will last long on the market. Not with all the tablets comming out.
It is a good idea, a great project and very interresting. I would like one myself. But if it came down to it, I would spend the money on an Asus eee Transformer Prime instead, without regrets.

In my opinion it is hard to compare Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. They are two very different games.
Battlefield is a big battle map, with a lot of players and different vehicles. It requires tactical teamwork, quick thinking and a real plan for your unit to reach a pro level.

Modern Warfare however, is more like Counterstrike. Its maps are much smaller than those of Battlefield, it is way more fast paced and requires very fast reflexes and fast aiming to reach a pro level.

reply to post by HurtMeNot

Oh the amount of hours I have spend with my Gameboy Advance emulator while playing Pokemon. I am currently 23 and it is no more than a year ago I last played a Pokemon game. They are still awesome.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Yeah, it is pretty close to command and conquer. You gather resources, build a base, and then build troops. Certain troops counter others... and there are lots of maneuvers you can do in battle to increase the damage done to the opponent or protect your own troops.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Sorry what are you talking about? this post is quite a bit old so i cant remember what i asked sorry lol

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

You were asking about starcraft 2

No problem
edit on 10-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Ahh ok thanks, i need a good strategy game this sounds good cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join