It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Issue a Formal Apology To a Friend. Member benedict9.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by seentoomuch

Which part is "lacking"?

Wanna rumble you say??? No, I just don't appreciate a one-sided version of events pushed in the public domain against me. I guess it's a lot to ask around here, please forgive me....sheesh.

As for your credentials, good for you! However your level of discernment at the situation at large is less than impressive.

P.S--saying someone is behaving "like" a rebellious demon (my words) and is INFLUENCED by them is NOT calling them a demon. I did no such thing and now YOU propagate the same lie as Unity99 did. As someone with legal credentials, you should be paying more attention to the technicalities in wordings.

If you want to continue to place words in my mouth as others have here repeatedly, I am happy to make formal complaint against you for 'defending' such lies and liars furthermore in standing.
edit on 1-4-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

Go for it

STM

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

You like to play around with particular inserts of words, like some kind of trickery. In reality, what the average person would assume from someones statement is legal. Ie libal and slander is based on what the average person assumes. We've all read those posts,and so if you want to slide between lines with things, please don't even bother.

One thing I asked Daphne, and didn't get an answer is if you had made this writing of a thread a term of your forgiveness, which instead of just assuming that to be the case, maybe I should grace you with this question.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This thread went from an Apology to a hate thread after 4 pages ..Looks to me like everyone needs to back off and have a group hug..This thread is out of hand..sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

benedict9 please we already worked this out. We have forgiven and forgotten. Okay. All is done. I've even gone further which I will u2u you details okay, If you want.

Please Unity go back to the bottom of page 395 of the thread, benedict9 apologised to you there and tried to make amends with us all after the Magicians Apprenctice buried the hatchet with him. I have buried mine, let's please once again Hug and make up.. We all love you benedict9 really we do. I do not back anyone up dear one. I asked forgiveness, you gave it in PM. This matter is settled. Peace now.

Unity he never asked me privately to make this post. It was a surprise to him that I did so. He said it was very humble on my part to do it so publicly.
edit on 2-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Good and I'm glad you guys sorted things out. I had thought after this many days everyone was over it. Wasn't expecting any more posts today on this, it was out of mind altogether. My concerns were based on the oddness of posts, and don't want any hard feelings for anyone.

Benedict9, I accept your apology and didn't even request it, and have sent prayers and love your way, was really more concerned about Daphne's feelings in this. I'm sorry if you took these questions on what you posted in a personal way, and may have drawn the wrong conclusion on this thread then. So apologize for thinking along those lines.

Peace, Love, and Happiness!
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Takes out pop corn and starts to slowly eat it

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Just be careful those popcorn kernels don't fall in that still calm pool and create all sorts of ripples.
Hopefully everyone can be mature and caring and move away from all of this. I was just thinking of Daphne when I was posted in this thread, but obviously misunderstood.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That will do, thank you.

This thread is nothing but bickering about bickering.

Problems, conflict and apologies between members can be handled via personal messages. Alternatively you can contact the staff and ask to mediate if a problem cannot be resolved.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join