It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Issue a Formal Apology To a Friend. Member benedict9.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have a friend here which deserves an apology from me. I would like to formally ask His forgiveness and to say I am sorry to anyone else I have offended there in the Warnings Thread.

We sometimes get so passionate about what we post here that we 'sling mud'. Throw insults, hurl harsh words.
Condemn, and so forth.

I am sorry, benedict9. Truly. You don't have to forgive me. I don't expect you to. But, I don't want any more harsh words between you and me and I will step away from ever talking about these things ever again.

You don't ever have to talk to me ever again. That is fine and understood.

I am saddened by this. Christ Bless and keep you always. Forgive me Please. I was hard headed, bull headed and should not have gotten involved with this thread again at all.

I love you as a brother, as Christ loves us. It has saddened me deeply through tears I ask you to forgive and forget, and I will too. Love of one another is all that matters most.
edit on 28-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sometimes the avatar can bring out a hidden side of ourselves that we wouldn't otherwise have to courage to portray.

You have discovered and amended a side of yourself that few of us dare to see.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You have discovered and amended a side of yourself that few of us dare to see.
reply to post by windword

Thank you. I have grown close to a few people here. Too close, and as our own blood families fight amongst each other this case is not much different.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Really?.. Forgive me for being so apathetic but, how is this 'Above Top Secret'?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is so awkward because its made public apology/truce but one can only wonder what went on

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Daphne don't ever let that darkness overcome you. It will destroy your soul and for no good reason. He did not deserve that wrath and hatred. I know we all sway from time to time, and that is the journey. When we feel rejected we lash out but at the root of it all, we are acting out of love essentially. Hurt love.

Always remember that, because that will define us in all actions we perform in this life.

Bless your journey.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shake101

Really?.. Forgive me for being so apathetic but, how is this 'Above Top Secret'?

This is a two year old story and a long one. It is connected to a conspiracy, but long story.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I hope things workout for you and your friend that is one thing we can never have too much of, is friends.

I too, say things I don't mean in the heat of the moment, and always make it a point to because this is an old saying never go to bed angry at the person you quarrel with amd your a good person who is ready to admit his or her mistake. Maybe there will still be a rekindling of friendship between the two of you. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Daphne don't ever let that darkness overcome you. It will destroy your soul and for no good reason. He did not deserve that wrath and hatred. I know we all sway from time to time, and that is the journey. When we feel rejected we lash out but at the root of it all, we are acting out of love essentially. Hurt love.

Always remember that, because that will define us in all actions we perform in this life.

Bless your journey.

I apologise to you too. Ok. Bless you also.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Your apology will always be whole heartedly accepted with love and warmth. Should I in turn harm you, I too will whole heartedly apoligize. We are fallible and vulnerable. I understand the human condition and that is all the more reason why I lean on HIM. Because I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am fallible.

Thank you for blessing me Daphne. Sometimes humility is the most wonderful blessing.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think a PM would have been more appropriate, but you have far more grit than I to issue such a public apology -- kudos.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Your apology will always be whole heartedly accepted with love and warmth. Should I in turn harm you, I too will whole heartedly apoligize. We are fallible and vulnerable. I understand the human condition and that is all the more reason why I lean on HIM. Because I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am fallible.

Thanks. That's the reason for this post. Forgiveness, understanding and setting things right. And mostly healing. We can't really be considered human if we don't show humility. None of us are perfect, ever. I am definately not.
edit on 28-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
I think a PM would have been more appropriate, but you have far more grit than I to issue such a public apology -- kudos.

I thought of that but a PM would not have told all involved so that we could all be healed.

It was a pretty rough thread all along though.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sounds juicy.
I don't know what happened but you appear to be sincere in your apology.
The thing to do now is to move on and don't dwell on it, you've apologized and the ball is now on their side of the court.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well your an angel. I hope this generosity overflowed due to his own u2u then ,for there was certainly apologies owed to you. Lots of Love and support for your kind and giving nature. And pray for a change of hearts, for some hearts aren't as kind as others. The shoe was truly on the other foot with this one, on the other persons foot if you get my drift.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well your an angel. I hope this generosity overflowed due to his own u2u then ,for there was certainly apologies owed to you. Lots of Love and support for your kind and giving nature. And pray for a change of hearts, for some hearts aren't as kind as others.

Thank you Unity for saying so. We'll let be what is. You're right, some hearts aren't as kind as others.
And I understand you. Let's all let the healing begin and try to forget. Love you all.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Having gone through abuse in my life, this is almost unbearable, in the sense that to me its seeing the victim becoming too vulnerable and gives the perpetrator the power. I would have just done a heart chakra meditation and talked to him directly and to his HS, who needs to get through if you know what I mean.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please don't distort the truth and the healing that is occurring here Unity.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Please don't distort the truth and the healing that is occurring here Unity.

How is Unity distorting the truth and healing? Am I missing something?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join