It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Politician Promises That His 9-foot-tall Alien Mother Will Not Affect His Civic Duties!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thought this was quite interesting to say the least. He actually has YT vids describing his encounters.

Here is one.
Contactee Simon Parkes Part 1.flv

Local politician promises that his 9-foot-tall alien mother will not affect his civic duties

It's a personal matter and it doesn't affect my work. I'm more interested in fixing someone's leaking roof or potholes. People don't want me to talk about aliens.

I get more common sense out of the aliens than out of Scarborough Town Hall. The aliens are far more aware of stuff. People in the Town Hall seem not to be aware of the needs of Whitby.
io9.com...

I thought this was awesome!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So did people know he was part alien before they elected him?

You Brits and your alien rulers.

Don't talk trash about U.S. politicians at least they keep quiet about any alien relatives.
edit on 28-3-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I don't know what to say.. lol within the first minutes i said to myself that this simon guy is a babbling nutcase, but he is entertaining to say the least. In my opinion with watching 20 minutes of this video, this guy remembers details from the age of 6 months that i cant even remember if they happened to be yesterday.
I see Fake written all over this guys forehead.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

There is a little debate about whether they knew or not, apparently he isn't quiet about it, but voters claimed they didn't know. I dont think they can throw him out over this... I think.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I don't know what to say.. lol within the first minutes i said to myself that this simon guy is a babbling nutcase, but he is entertaining to say the least. In my opinion with watching 20 minutes of this video, this guy remembers details from the age of 6 months that i cant even remember if they happened to be yesterday.
I see Fake written all over this guys forehead.

Well yeah. And the fact he had to keep referring back to his drawings to get his story straight is a sure sign it was made up.

But... He got me to watch the whole damn thing! He's good.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Isn't Whitby where Dracula landed in Britian?

(I know Dracula isn't real but maybe there is some truth in this old fictional story?)

I've actually been to Scarborough, interesting place. NIce ruined castle and beach.
Weather was bad though, worse storm I have ever had, whilst I was camping. Thought the tent was going to fly away.

top topics

join