It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody tell me exactly what's happening to me??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Forgot -- other things that come to mind - CUMULATIVE exposure to:

EMF - from mobile phone masts, spinning HD on laptops, mobile devices, Wi-Fi signals

LIGHT - our body is optimized for SUNlight -- not light from computers, or man-made bulbs
#1 rule -- don't wear sunglasses! UV light kills viruses / bacteria....

Alkaline WATER

chemicals in PLASTIC food packaging / cans / bottles - BpA, and many others...

Any medications you are taking....

Healing our body / preventing illness is really quite simple once we understand a few basics....but we've made life much more complicated than it needs to be.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The OP would be better googling his symptoms and posting on a medical forum which sometimes have qualified members. Whatever - it is wrong and dangerous to ask for a diagnosis somewhere like this and it is irresponsible for us to respond.
I can't believe that we have citizens from a first world country saying they can't afford to see a doctor. It's a shameful state for a country like US to be in. Some parts of Eastern Europe and parts of Africa even are better off in that respect.
edit on 29-3-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

There's that apple/ birch pollen cross reactivity that can suck. Usually there aren't apples around when the birch are creating pollen or the apples were so expensive that time of year. Cooking the apples stops the cross reaction.(apple pie, apple sauce, apple bar, etc...)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am a poor person and often have to do my own analysis. Doctors tend to not really care to spend 'time' in diagnosis. Proscribing medications and expensive tests using the human as a ginnea pig (sp) and often come up with no answer that fits.
Just recently I went through years of symptoms with diagnosis and meds but nothing made it better.
Dizzy, falling over backwards without dizziness or nausea, earaches, headaches, constant cold symptoms or flu-like. I have always had tinnitus but during this period the sounds were very loud, panic attacks, paranoia, dripping sinus, blood sugar rises and drops, blood pressure fine and completely out of whack.
I developed a tumor in my neck (from diabetes) and had it removed. Then the symptoms got worse pneumonia, bleeding hemhroids, strep throat, allergies got worse enough to include eating ordinary my diet foods with instant flegm, allergic to soaps and shampoos, colognes, flowers, my own hair, constantly itchiness everywhere, yeast infections (I am a guy), urinary tracts infections, bladder and prostate infections.
Then the big one hit - encephalitis - a brain infection and while in the hospital - epidimitis - majorly swollen gonads. When I came home I locked my door and put a note on it saying stay away your minor infections are killing me. I came down with epididimitis orchitis and was given testing for deep vein thrombosis, mri for heart damage, cat scans up the kazoo. And still no definitive answer but $40,000.00 dollars poorer.
I wanted to end it all but my Prozac kept me hoping for some light at the end of my tunnel just not heavenly light.
I happened upon a brochure that listed over thirty symptoms and I put a check by every one of them so throwing caution to the wind I bought every herbal remedy recommended for this disease and began a faithful regimen of herbal supplements three times a day. At the end of one month most of the symptoms that I had were gone or so much better that I took the note off of my front door.
What was it that caused or was a part of the problem that the Doctors didn't see in front of their eyes - the over growth of candida albicans caused by the medication Prednizon taken during and after the tumor surgery to prevent infections. The only thing about it was I already had symptoms of candida that the Doctors failed to see which meant candida was given free reign in my body while the Predizon stopped all new infections. Who would have guessed it?
If you think this might be it go online and look up remedies that are less costly than Doctoring guesses and expensive testing - try it and if it doesn't work. Ask the right questions of your Doctor - it might help

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've been seeing way too many of these threads lately to think that this is some sort of coincidence. You skeptics can flame me and say all you want but I'm convinced that it's something other than everyone coming down with neurological/medical problems all at the same time.

If I were to list all the people I know who are having similar symptoms that have shown up recently then this post would stretch a couple pages. Although I will list a few just for the hell of it.

Lets see...

Myself (too many symptoms to list without rambling, all would be filed under 'partial seizures' by modern medicine but most of them [ear ringing, etc] match yours; taking Keppra twice a day and they still don't go away so I'm pretty positive that they're not seizures. I HAVE been tested with every test you can think of [EEG, EKG, Head CT, MRI, MRA, Bloodwork, and more] and the doctors found absolutely nothing of interest or concern. I will even post scans of the results and images if you still dont believe me)

My best friend

My father's Financial Adviser's daughter mysteriously came down with the exact same symptoms at the same time as me (Only reason I know this is because my father thought it was odd and told me about it, even had me talk to his FA to compare the symptoms)

Multiple people on ATS

Quite a few old acquaintances on FB whom I've polled

And probably a ton more I can't be bothered to think of right now.

Something is happening worldwide and if you don't want to admit it or if you don't believe it then fine. But I want to get to the bottom of it.

I'd write more but I'm fkkin hungry and headed out the door to get lunch, will definitely check this thread when I get back.
edit on 3/29/2012 by ArrowsNV because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

yeah i could hear that too and it got way worst i could hear a bee flying outside, it was cool and annoying at once, i didnt had any pain it was just annoying and after 1-2 weeks it cleared. i think it has something to do with nerves, pressure and your ears.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
hey don't mind me continue debating heart pressure, has nothing to do with your ears they are insignificant . . . . . . sigh

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
My.mind.is.mine:
It would be absolutely impossible for anyone on here to even attempt to try to diagnose you without a medical background or exam. Having said that, others are right in there seem to be a lot of people complaining of head pressure lately, me being one. I have head pressure that starts at the base of my skull and an extremely uncomfortable ache at the top of my neck. Dizziness was a real bugger when it started. 2 months along and I'm starting to get back to normal, and I find that in the end, after having numerous tests that have returned negative, except for neck spasms, it may possibly be from sitting with my neck flexed while I read, play games on my phone, type on my laptop, etc...... The less time I spend doing those things, the better my symptoms get.
The possibilities for your symptoms are numerous. Go to a drug store that has a blood pressure cuff and check yours out. I know you say money is an issue but.............If you're having other symptoms such as dizziness, visual changes, heaviness or tingling in any of your arms or legs, trouble swallowing or chewing or speaking, then this is worth whatever debt you have to incur to get it checked out, really! Best of luck to you...please let us know what it turns out to be.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've seen a lot of threads about people saying they feel certain things (physical) and they take them as precursors for things to come.

So to get right to it..

For the past week, maybe week and a half, the "pressure" in my head has been crazy. I don't have headaches, but my head is throbbing, almost constantly. More so when I'm, walking - so much that I have to slow down (I walk pretty fast) because I get scared. I'm not really sure exactly what it is, but to be honest, I'd explain it as feeling like me head is going to explode, literally... In the past day or so it has worsened to where I'm having trouble hearing out of my left ear. It's starting to sound and feel like I'm on a plane in the middle of take off except I can't "un-pop" my left ear. And the throbbing is much louder on my left side..

I can't afford to make a trip to the doctor to see what's up, so I was hoping some of the minds here might know.

Stuff like this has never happened to me and I really don't know what it is. If anybody has any ideas please let me know. And if anybody knows how to get rid of it, again, let me know....

the ark of the covenant is developing in your brain's ventricles.
you will get super powers after dec 21st 2012... you'll be able to fly.
i'm not kidding.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
what's your blood pressure?

Do you have pain behind your eyes?

Any other symptoms?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

if it is just an ear infection, then you don't want to leave it, it could end up a secondary infection and you don't want an infection near your brain!

You might be able to buy some antibiotic drops from over the counter at the chemist? I bought some eye ointment that had antibiotic in it without a prescription. Maybe go to a chemist and ask what you can buy for ear infections.

oh and how much does it cost to go the Doctor? What Country are you in?

edit on 28/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: add que

I live in the US

you should just go to a doctor so they can find out whats going on, if its something small you will have to pay a small bill and you can make payments. if its something big at least you will know and you can go from there as far as treatment is concerned. either way you have to find out whats wrong that is the most important thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The verdict is in...

my blood pressure is up AND I'm losing the hearing in my left ear..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The verdict is in...

my blood pressure is up AND I'm losing the hearing in my left ear..

good at least now you know what the diagnosis is and you can research what you can do to help! luckily it wasnt something worse!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You probably need your ears cleaned out; if you can't afford a doctor then don't complain - live with it until it clears

Nice advice bud,yeah,you tell 'em...don't you dare express how your feeling or thinking if you don't got the means to fix it!

Well then if everyone was to follow that mantra half the world would be mute!

"I am feeling suicidal lately" ..."DO you have the money to see a shrink?...No? well then shut your mouth,til it clears up"

I hope you feel better My.mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join