It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Intervention - David Wilcock's Latest Update

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz
Today. March 31. Put up or shut up for Wilcock, See my posts above.

Originally posted by robhines

Well according to Fulford the 31st was the deadline given to them to turn themselves in or whatever. I don't think anyone really expected them to do that, right? I mean we're not living in lala land are we?

Don't ask me. I'm not the one shilling for Team Wilcock-Fulford, you are.

P.S. It's the1st. APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 1-4-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Don't ask me. I'm not the one shilling for Team Wilcock-Fulford, you are.

P.S. It's the1st. APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 1-4-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

Man......I hope the shilling comment was related to your own april fools joke? If not, try reading people's posts properly please. From my same post :

Originally posted by robhines
I neither believe it or not, but if what he says is true and they're tactically in place to do this, it's from here on out that things will get interesting. The 31st means nothing in this case.

I neither believe Fulford or Wilcock and am a fan of neither, but I do like and follow up some of their research, which is good, whether you like them or not. But I'd love to think they were both right, even though specific dates (as Drake said in that 3 hour interview.) can't be given.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Note to self.

It's April 3, 2012 and Wilcock has failed in his predictions regarding the Illuminate mass arrests.

Thanks.

He's a fool.

Two Eggz

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Note to self.

It's April 3, 2012 and Wilcock has failed in his predictions regarding the Illuminate mass arrests.

He hasn't really because hes never put a specific timeframe on it. Fulford said the 31st as a deadline to the cabal, etc. With the whole mass arrests thing we have to wait and see, but like you I'm highly skeptical of the whole thing, so please don't see me as someone "shilling" for Wilcock, because I really can't put my faith in something of this scale happening. I'm just waiting to see what happens over the next couple of months.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
That is absolutely the way to go. I think 3 months certainly qualifies as "imminent." if arrests have not occurred by then, Mr. Wilcock shall have lost my respect. 3 months from today is June 21, the summer solstice.

Well Zarp, here we are. What say you?

No mass arrests.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Shall we visit this thread in 3 months and collectively say "Where are the imminent arrests and prosecution of said criminals?"

The truth is, people on the internet make predictions all the time and speak about sources they "can't reveal", trying to gain others' confidence that they have some keen intuition or inside knowledge. When it doesn't come true, one must look back and say "Bollocks!", which is where we will be in 3 to 6 months when nothing changes in regard to Wilcock's divine update.

Where are the arrests that were IMMINENT?

I don't see them.

I propose that Wilcock be ridiculed for his fifteen years of bull crap.

That seems quite fair and reasonable.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join