It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncased, disrespected, ill-quoted, dribble

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thanks for stopping by,

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet

Welcome to ats

Originally posted by FiliusSecundus
reply to post by CX

You sound terrifying.

After years of learning brevity it seems odd to now have to impede my ability to write only one line.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, friend!
I've always been interested in Time Travel, would you mind speaking your theories on it?
Either way, I hope to hear back from you soon!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have never spent time thinking about actual "time travel".

I have always thought it was impossible because it violated the laws of physics as I knew them.

The dream simply showed me that there are an infinite amount of "Universes" and "time travel"
is simply merging your body with another Universe.

Think about if you have a bunch of dinner plates on a table cloth, if you pull the table cloth out
very quick nobody notices the dinner plates move...that's like time travel, you are just pulling out
one Universe and sliding in another one so that noone notices.

Other than that I have no knowledge of actual time travel.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

It was a dream

Originally posted by NumeroNine
Welcome to ATS, friend!
I've always been interested in Time Travel, would you mind speaking your theories on it?
Either way, I hope to hear back from you soon!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Once I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I awoke half my pillow was missing.

Seriously at first I thought your post was nutty but you came back and answered everyones questions. So I was wrong to assume.
Your answers and theories are interesting and thought provoking

Peace
edit on 3-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: editing spelling mistak, a form of time travel?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just thought about when someone asked John Kerry if he was skullXbones and he made a facial gesture and then the guy was tasered for asking the question.

Luckily I don't have those powers on ATS or I might have done so when you call me "nutty".

Editing is not a method of time travel, because you have not left the present universe and are still on this time continuum.

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet

Originally posted by grubblesnert
Once I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I awoke half my pillow was missing.

Seriously at first I thought your post was nutty but you came back and answered everyones questions. So I was wrong to assume.

Peace
edit on 3-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: editing spelling mistak, a form of time travel?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmedinet
I just thought about when someone asked John Kerry if he was skullXbones and he made a facial gesture and then the guy was tasered for asking the question.

Luckily I don't have those powers on ATS or I might have done so when you call me "nutty".

Editing is not a method of time travel, because you have not left the present universe and are still on this time continuum.

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet

Peace
please go back and reread my response. notice the the sentence "So I was wrong to assume"
It appears that what you have to offer in regards to far out yet interesting theories you lack in a basic understanding of thought and feeling as expressed using written words.
So, I will attempt to express myself once more. "at first I thought your post was nutty but you came back and answered everyones questions. So I was wrong to assume." this is a statement to convey the feeling that my original assumption of you being a little "nutty" (AKA "out there") was wrong (of me).
I hope this helps clarify things a bit.

Now your statement concerning skullxbones, John Kerry, the tazing incident and your desire to taze me via this forum, based on a wrongly precieved slight.

That's a little nutty.

best to conduct yourself in a more adult manner. Wishing you could excert magic power to cause someone pain for a misunderstood thought is immature and degrades your credibility. (even though it is slighty amusing:lol

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
but its a narrow window...

Greetings:

Re: Time Travel

ATS is the only known place in the Universe where a "4 hour edit window" is really less than two hours most of the time, and TPTB know about it and can't won't don't care to fix it.

Deny Ignorance.

Welcome to ATS.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Were you raised on baby formula?

I have every right to be angry with someone calling me nutty.

And I am; angry, sorry your in a phamacuetical trance and cannot understand what anger feels like.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

Originally posted by mrmedinet

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet

Peace
please go back and reread my response. notice the the sentence "So I was wrong to assume"
It appears that what you have to offer in regards to far out yet interesting theories you lack in a basic understanding of thought and feeling as expressed using written words.
So, I will attempt to express myself once more. "at first I thought your post was nutty but you came back and answered everyones questions. So I was wrong to assume." this is a statement to convey the feeling that my original assumption of you being a little "nutty" (AKA "out there") was wrong (of me).
I hope this helps clarify things a bit.

Now your statement concerning skullxbones, John Kerry, the tazing incident and your desire to taze me via this forum, based on a wrongly precieved slight.

That's a little nutty.

best to conduct yourself in a more adult manner. Wishing you could excert magic power to cause someone pain for a misunderstood thought is immature and degrades your credibility. (even though it is slighty amusing:lol

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am the last one left on your pathetic nutty thread and this is how you treat me?

I leaving and not coming back.

Now you have your own black hole

Enjoy your anger

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No.

I don't have a black hole.

Hope that helps.

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No.