It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon cant be defended when all the facts are revealed....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I dont know how people can defend Trayvon....he came towards Zimmerman on the offense and punched him in the face and thrashed his head into the ground. Zimmerman was walking back to his SUV on the defense and not assaulting or on the offense towards Trayvon. In Florida, the Castle Doctrine lets you defend your property or ground as long as you are on DEFENSE and not OFFENSE. By this definition, Zimmerman acted in self defense after being assaulted by Trayvon who struck first and was taking an offensive approach.

For those who say Zimmerman followed Trayvon, that might be true. However, as a block watch officer he is allowed to observe activity as long as he doesnt cause any physical damage. Zimmerman did follow him but than returned back to his vehicle before Trayvon came towards Zimmerman and assaulted him. Therefore, the approach by people to say that Trayvon acted in self defense is void because Zimmerman left the scene and Trayvon went on the offense confronting Zimmerman physically.
edit on 28-3-2012 by NAeagle89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Like I said before people will feel so dumb defending Trayvon once all the evidence is on the table, Nancy Grace keeps stirring the same # on her program. Zimmerman is innocent.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by cdesigns

I find it odd you said this

Like I said before people will feel so dumb defending Trayvon once all the evidence is on the table.

THEN said THIS

Zimmerman is innocent.

Notice the logical disconnect?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NAeagle89

It didnt take long for it to be shown that the media screwed this story up, and even worse that the used old photos etc. the get the pot good and stirred up.

Now they have released a video in an attempt to cover their stupid arses..

It's so obvious that they took this sad incident and made it into a Racially Motivated Media Frenzy!
edit on 28-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join