It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle space ship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

it was the mid 90's and i was on the beach with a couple of buddies. just around sunset i noticed a cloaked triangle above my head. it was huge and the only thing that gave it away was the interaction with the scattered cloud above it. it allowed me and the others to clearly see the straight edges as it cruised along on a south heading direction. we were all zapped with an intense briefly blinding light and what could only be described as a feeling of being scanned from head down to feet.
whilst we observed it, it became amusing to notice how the cloaking sped up and slowed down certain portions of the cloud above as they transited through the various facets of the craft from our perspective looking up.
unforgettable.
best wishes fakedirt.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by LastProphet527

After further review I also found out that a high % of abductees who was abducted by the triangle space ship for some reason have to sleep with the fan on.

When you talk to most abductees or witnesses’ that have seen the triangle spaceship, or have been abducted by the triangle space ship, they will tell you about the hum from the engine inside or out side the ship…that same hum from the ship is the exact hum of a fan when listened to.

Why would a spaceship sound like a fan or prop driven aircraft?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join