It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle space ship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

I'm talking less about lift as a plane's wing would dynamically create, but more about slicing through the wind as any aerodynamically designed fuselage does and converting the air resistance into stabilizing drag like a kite's tail more or less. Like I said you can build a model and test it yourself if you like. Vetting me verbally on a message board really can't do the job.

As far as comparable applications between a large triangle dirigible and heavy aircraft there is selective logging applications a large triangle dirigible AV could perform to low and slow ground surveying missions. THIS> tle.geoscienceworld.org... They have finished the project some time ago, and have since sold off Falcon. You see, something that is very wide, slow (moving around 35 mph giving the best results) and can fly very low which is why it has to be quiet makes for a very cost effective and discrete AV. Remember, I was talking mainly about flight characteristics, not applications in my comparing the AV in question to heavies.

When you have more words to say another day let me know with a quick pm, and I'll comeback here to this thread and read what you have to add.

Btw your last line would make a great signature.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

Thank you.

However, you do realize that inconsistencies can also be explained by other kinds of technical glitches?

Example of this is when Mythbusters was exploring the moon hoax claims. One of the most common claims of the moon hoaxers is that there is an inconsistency with the shadows because the shadows are in different directions of the light source. What they showed is that the shadows' directions can be affected by the curvature of the land itself. They showed this when they made a model of the lunar surface and replicated the effect.

So it's entirely possible that those inconsistencies could be caused by something similar. The camera lens always distorts things. And i'm not talking about things like forced perspective techniques either. All lenses have a natural curve to them, and that's what causes things to be distorted in some way.

However, I'm no expert in these kinds of things. So I really can't say.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I heard about Triangle UFO ships in Belgium in the 1980s that was the arrival of the Tesla
Triangle ships of the .01% of the technology cartels and international bankers denying us
Tesla science since Einstein and the Big Lie was invented.

Nice story writing and you should go far in this world.

There are also oval and disk and wing shaped ships that seem to be Teslaships.
Those ships in Belgium came from the eastern boarder which would be the
direction of Germany. Since then I'd say these are the most advanced ship that
we see every day flying above and making trails.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrZrD
reply to post by LastProphet527

I strongly suspect your triangular UFO is actually one of the several Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) triple satellite formations.

NOSS Double and Triple Satellite Formations

Identical NOSS Formation Video from 2008

Excellent low-light video work!!

Thank you and best regards,
Z

I have never seen a satellite, that fly’s lower then clouds, but im not ruling it out, I have to research how low can these noss satellites fly, and then I will be more opened to the idea

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
OP:

The "Triangular UFO" IS the NOSS triple as stated above.

You can see as they pass, stars behind them are visible. There is no solid mass here.

At the end of the video, it is not "cloaking" but the satellites are merely passing into the Earth's shadow.
That is why they lose the illumination of the sun slowly, one after the other as they all pass into the shadow.

No smoke or mirrors here, these have been seen and documented hundreds of times.

If you cannot believe this, then you have some serious misunderstandings about the technology of today.

As explained earlier ,the stars have nothing to do with it ,that’s why i included the cloaking video to let you know that cloaking is not to far behind in the human matrix .

Can some one pull a video of the doss thingy?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

After looking on the internet for the last hour, I have yet to see information, videos, or an example of these doss satellites. So therefore, I do not believe that this formation is satellite related.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I wanted to show you something that has groundbreaking. This to me is the nail in the coffin. I am so stoked its unbelievable.

I tried and I tried and I tried to explain for years how the bottom looked on a real triangle spaceship.

I explained that it was like blocks, like a big city, but with blocks, blocks, blocks, it was the only way in the world that I could explain what a '100% triangle alien spaceship' looked like. Well...this is it, this is how the bottom looked, this is how I was trying to explain it, just remember what I was saying, will send the info in a pm I get scared of the truth sometimes.

This is the greatest find ever for me’s can’t really explain it for other people.

Just remember how I explained it…and look at how he explained. please do not pull it up. ‘lil dude’
start at 3:46

Exclusive.
i finnally found a group that i like on this egg of a planet.
because....its a 'clear day out'

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

He has the overall shape down to a tee. (of what I would think such a ship would look like) The leading edges do taper down. (I would assume if this was an actual AV flying around the skies in order to slice through the air using the best aerodynamic design possible) However they're can't be any blunt edges as he shows on the forward leading edges of his model which would detract not only from the crafts aerodynamic efficiencies (not regarding lift mind you as Dr. Z thought I was talking about to her in an earlier post) which helps to maintain its stability in crosswinds but its stealth values as well. (If this AV was an actual AV flying around) The stern of the craft he has shown blunt also. I sum this up to be an optical illusion that others who may have witnessed this craft see as blunt which he has incorporated into his model. I say this because I do think it is possible that he has witnessed such a craft. Probably several times. He claims to have been a helicopter pilot for Chevron? Oh and he is an electrical design draftsmen for heavy aircraft. I mention this because that would be an area that would pertain to, I'll use the B-2 heavy with a similar shape as an example to point out what I am getting at here using a Wikipedia article.

Source en.wikipedia.org...
Quote excerpt "Interest in flying wings was renewed in the 1980s due to their potentially low radar reflection cross-sections. Stealth technology relies on shapes which only reflect radar waves in certain directions, thus making the aircraft hard to detect unless the radar receiver is at a specific position relative to the aircraft - a position that changes continuously as the aircraft moves. This approach eventually led to the Northrop B-2 Spirit stealth bomber. In this case the aerodynamic advantages of the flying wing are not the primary needs. However, modern computer-controlled fly-by-wire systems allowed for many of the aerodynamic drawbacks of the flying wing to be minimized, making for an efficient and stable long-range bomber."

The last line again

"However, modern computer-controlled fly-by-wire systems allowed for many of the aerodynamic drawbacks of the flying wing to be minimized, making for an efficient and stable long-range bomber."

The engines would be flashing when the computer is responding to its gyroscope data feed. many short afterburner type pulses.

The weird configuration of the patterns he shows underneath the craft could have been the framing for some type of underbelly cargo which possibly had survey equipment mounted to it. The type mentioned in the link I provided to Z in an earlier post. THIS> tle.geoscienceworld.org... So just maybe if this AV really exists, I bet he had something do with it.

PS
Cool tune
I very much liked listening to it and did so more than once. You truly are my most awesome friend.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It is impossible for a satellite in stable orbit to track a path lower than even the highest clouds. They would burn-up at the tremendous speed needed for that trajectory.

I did not see satellite below cloud level in the last video posted. These look exactly like NOSS-Triplets posted elsewhere.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It is impossible for a satellite in stable orbit to track a path lower than even the highest clouds. They would burn-up at the tremendous speed needed for that trajectory.

I did not see satellite below cloud level in the last video posted. These look exactly like NOSS-Triplets posted elsewhere.

Best regards,
Z

Well, until I see a video of these noss things, I still think this is a triangle spaceship. The video shows clearly 3 engines underneath one object. Pease show me a video of theses 3 satellites flying together in unison as in the video.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Below are two links to several NOSS double and triple satellite formation video's.

NOSS Triplet Videos - Mistaken Triangular UFO's

Scott Campbell's Web Site (long time SeeSat.org member)

Best regards,
Z

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Below are two links to several NOSS double and triple satellite formation video's.

NOSS Triplet Videos - Mistaken Triangular UFO's

Scott Campbell's Web Site (long time SeeSat.org member)

Best regards,
Z

I have seen a real triangle spaceship before, and I know that the government knows about the flying triangle space ship that has been seen around the world way before the first satellite or flying vehicle was invented, therefore, they created this noss mess to cover up the real existence of the real UFOs that are in space.

Just as they did in 1947 by feeding the world flying saucers, they are covering up any possibility of you finding the truth about the real triangle space ship.

This noss is just another way of tricking the eyes and minds of every thing that is true, it is imperative for them to do so, because the world’s religions will be destroyed, as well as the respect of humans thinking they are the more superior in the universe.

Those videos except one shows the noss/space ship is way to low to be a satellite, in 3 of the videos the noss/ spaceship was not even higher the that of a air plane.

No satellite should be that low to a point in which a helicopter or a plane can be seen at the distance it is from in all the videos.

However, if this noss satellite is proven to fly lower then clouds in our busy airspace, then I will have no choice but to believe you, as I am not closed-minded.

NASA has the most perfect timing when coordinating three satellites in such perfect formation…why triangle?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

My friend, I believe we share more in common than we have differences.

Yes, NOSS Triplets are often (perhaps deliberately) misidentified as triangle UFO's but that does not mean real triangular UFO's do not exist, IMO. For more than 30 years, too many people around the world have reported seeing the same triangular shaped craft with whitish-blue lights at each vertex and with a red light in the center for me to believe all these people are hallucinating. In addition, many of these same witnesses describe the identical zone of silence near these craft and often report similar lost time effects. Something strange is being observed and it is not a NOSS Triplet.

Nevertheless, the more false sightings we resolve the more real sightings will stand out as being something significant. For all of my 1000's of hours of watching the sky's I have only seen 1 confirmed UFO; and it was a sphere. Better to have one confirmed positive than 10 maybe's, IMO.

Z

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

My friend, I believe we share more in common than we have differences.

Yes, NOSS Triplets are often (perhaps deliberately) misidentified as triangle UFO's but that does not mean real triangular UFO's do not exist, IMO. For more than 30 years, too many people around the world have reported seeing the same triangular shaped craft with whitish-blue lights at each vertex and with a red light in the center for me to believe all these people are hallucinating. In addition, many of these same witnesses describe the identical zone of silence near these craft and often report similar lost time effects. Something strange is being observed and it is not a NOSS Triplet.

Nevertheless, the more false sightings we resolve the more real sightings will stand out as being something significant. For all of my 1000's of hours of watching the sky's I have only seen 1 confirmed UFO; and it was a sphere. Better to have one confirmed positive than 10 maybe's, IMO.

Z

Nevertheless, the more false sightings we resolve the more real sightings will stand out as being something significant. For all of my 1000's of hours of watching the sky's I have only seen 1 confirmed UFO; and it was a sphere.

Cant argue with that,i guess we are both one timers,lol. I also agree on the above statment,its really nothing i can say,because it holds good water.

Can you elabarate on the sphere you saw?
can you tell me your sphere event
edit on 3-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Sometime in the late summer last year, I was on my back deck in the foot hills of northern Colorado watching commercial airplanes coming into land at Denver International Airport (DIA). I live approximately 45 miles straight-line from DIA so the the planes were flying around 12,000 feet absolute or just 5,000 feet overhead since I live at 7,000 feet elevation. I was using Nikon 10x binoculars at the time watching 767 class airplanes fly just below the clouds at 12,500 feet. After watching many routine overflights, immediately behind a US Airways flight a self-illuminated perfect sphere could be seen in the clouds just above the airplanes flight path. Considering the object was above the flight path and in the clouds I doubt the pilot ever saw the object.

Comparing the sphere size to the airplane wingspan I estimated the sphere to be 75 feet in diameter or 5 times larger than the typical weather balloon that are, of course, not self-illuminating. I also confirmed the 75 foot diameter estimate from the apparent sphere size through the binoculars compared to the solid angle of acceptance for this model.

The sphere moved a few miles away and appeared to stop for a few moments. It was perfectly spherical and white in color except for an unresolvable black area near the bottom. While switching from my 10X to 20X binoculars I lost sight of the object and never saw it again. The winds were almost dead calm through 12,000 feet based on the aviation weather reports that day suggesting the sphere could have been self-powered.

I have seen other very strange things in Colorado's sky's but the sphere encounter was my most significant. I should also note that many others have seen similar sphere's over Colorado for the last few years.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

I saw a triangle space ship 2-foot ball fields above my head, I witnessed first hand the engines underneath and the exotic noise reducer that illuminates from where ever it was illuminating from. I also saw the engines turn off just as it did in my OP.

I also saw what was underneath but could not describe it, or find away to describe it until a couple of days ago. I watched it for over 3: min as it went from cloud to cloud as if it was protocol or something.

I found out first hand that this machine has a kind of noise pollution blocker; it is the only reason why I looked up in the first place.

The precise length of this craft is approximately 140yards in length, I say that because the front was more then half the football field when flying over, while the body and the back was still over the whole football field.

I live directly across the street from a school so the measurement was very easy to see in plain sight .I can even measure it by the school it self, it was bigger then the school in length and width.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I've known you for a few years now, and want to comment after reading your witness account here that you have posted on various sites several times throughout during the time I have known you. You are consistent with your recount I would just like to say. That says a lot in my book when it comes to credibility.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What a great time to have your camera on you. That's a big triangle. If it were still it might look like stars. I saw two of these same triangles flying close together over Beltway 8 in Houston, Texas in July 2011. They were drifting slowing over the beltway and silently over my car. It was about 11PM and traffic was slow. They made no sound but just drifted together over my car. They were really big and almost looked connected they flew so close together.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vickie2289

I wounder if they have docking capabilities?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

After further review I also found out that a high % of abductees who was abducted by the triangle space ship for some reason have to sleep with the fan on.

When you talk to most abductees or witnesses’ that have seen the triangle spaceship, or have been abducted by the triangle space ship, they will tell you about the hum from the engine inside or out side the ship…that same hum from the ship is the exact hum of a fan when listened to.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join