It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police video shows no cuts or bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground. The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning. His lawyer later insisted that Zimmerman's nose had been broken in his scuffle with 17-year-old Martin. In the video an officer is seen pausing to look at the back of Zimmerman's head, but no abrasions or blood can be seen in the video and he did not check into the emergency room following the police questioning.

abcnews.go.com...

Certainly changes the complexion, of arguments from those saying Zimmermans life was being threatened no?
edit on 28-3-2012 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 28-3-2012 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Yay more hate

Soon to be mercifully closed
edit on 28-3-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hate it that this episode is going to discourage law abiding citizens from protecting themselves against drug-crazed, hoodie wearing thugs.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan

Yay more hate

Where is the video? another hearsay from the media?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Originally posted by Monsatan

Yay more hate

Where is the video? another hearsay from the media?

I added it to the OP since none of you actually click the links.....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thank you just what we needed. A fourth Post about Zimmerman and all the B.S. in the within the ten titles of New Topics. Not very polarizing stuff and all of you must have nothing to do with your lives. Please get together and pick one instead of wasting space that something important could be using. P.S. Missed the "cool story". Where is it?

edit on 28-3-2012 by regor77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I hate it that this episode is going to discourage law abiding citizens from protecting themselves against drug-crazed, hoodie wearing thugs.

Yes everyone who wears a hoodie is a thug on drugs

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey jack, he had received medical attention. Do you know what EMTs or nurses usually do with wounds?

THEY CLEAN THEM.

Do you think maybe the blood had been cleaned off already, which is why you DON'T SEE ANY? You also do not see the back of his head from midpoint down, and it is very difficult to see the back of his head with any clarity.

ABC is grasping at straws here. They are calling the cop a LIAR for stating in the police report that there was blood on the back of the head and nose.

From ABC's own story:

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention...

This story is almost hilarious in its desperation. And you're believing it. No star, no flag.

edit on 28-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by regor77

Thank you just what we needed. A fourth Post about Zimmerman and all the B.S. in the within the ten titles of New Topics. Not very polarizing stuff and all of you must have nothing to do with your lives. Please get together and pick one instead of wasting space that something important could be using.

Oh I'm sorry I made you click the thread.
It's new information, I thought that's what this website was all about?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That video was shot AFTER he received medical attention and is fairly low resolution. What did you expect? Him to look like Rocky Balboa after 10 rounds? He probably would have if he didn't take action...

This isn't even thread worthy and should have just been posted along with everything else.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Sorry too. I just picked the last one and it's not even close to new news. Besides there is at least one identical thread.

edit on 28-3-2012 by regor77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
That video was shot AFTER he received medical attention and is fairly low resolution. What did you expect? Him to look like Rocky Balboa after 10 rounds? He probably would have if he didn't take action...

This isn't even thread worthy and should have just been posted along with everything else.

For someone who claims his life was in danger, he looks perfectly fine

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow the mods must have there hands full lately. I volunteer to help to become a temp mod with my only powers being to close down these horribly redundant threads.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

He doesn't look worse because he protected himself before it got that far. But I guess its so horrible we have a second amendment. Why have it if you can't use it? Why make handguns to just shoot at paper targets of criminals?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join