It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by ker2010

So you determine what "fear for my life" means for everyone else? He was jumped from behind and there is a witness but I guess that white guilt thing gets around huh? The genocidal thug got what he asked for.

why do you call him a "thug" he wasnt the one with the gun.. Groupie

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Zimmerman has had a couple of run-ins with the law as well. Including one waiver after going into a alcohol education program. I would also like to know why he wasn't tested for alcohol.

If I was going to know that I had to prove murder by self defense, I would be making sure that ALL possible injuries were looked at and recorded for future reference as well.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

He was also packing a kel tec 9mm PF9 semi-automatic, is that what all neighborhood-watchers's are carrying? Now imagine if he was ONLY carrying a 22. and Martin was carrying a Tec 9mm? How would the story be then?

I also have to say this about his injuries if they were more then we see in the video, the hospital cannot release the records and we will have to find out at the hearings. And according to the police report there were other witnesses that are talking right now. Their names are blacked out.
www.scribd.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

FOR THE FINAL TIME, No witness saw him jumped from behind. Thats Zimmermans story.

Look I hate that some blacks always think its about race. I hate Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and dislike the Black Panthers.. BUT this is one time where the ball was dropped and they may have a legitimate argument.

lets forget about color for one minute.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join