It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From a Sanford FL resident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I see multiple threads on this & I hear about this all day, everyday on the radio.

I seems there's a HUGE divide between what GZ's motives were & between what took place.

There seems to be a HUGE divide between if TM was a thug, or an innocent kid.

Let me say this....

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS BACKROUND WAS. It also doesn't matter IF GM was trying (in his mind) to do a justful thing.

Let me ask you, if it was your kid...if you lived in the same upper-middleclass neighborhood, where there had been break-ins for the past few weeks...would you tell your kid to run, &/or fight back, if need be? The kid was STALKED after being told not to by the 911 dispatcher. I know if it was me, I'd of been freaked out with someone stalking me in the rain, while I'm trying to get home to snack on my candy. I damn sure tell my kids, if you don't know someone following you, find an adult you do know, or get away, if they're following you.

That said, TM was a 17 year old who had his life taken, for no reason...GZ got no charges from a "stand your ground law" that should've actually applied to TM, since he was the one being pursued. Not GZ, the aggressor.

GZ is an hispanic male, so enough of the black, white stuff please.

The backround of TM is irrelevent in this case. GZ neither witnessed or had any reason to suspect TM of being involved in any crime whatsoever.

The "break-in tool" was in fact a screw driver, which I carry on me at all times.

Please stop with the racial stuff...this case had profiling too it, but it had NOTHING to do with racial profiling. This is a tragic case of a wanna be cop, *Tackleberry*, getting his a$$ handed to him by a scared boy.

Unfortunately & tragically, this coward didn't take the beating he deserved for stalking this kid, & decided to murder him.

Signed,
a 30 something white male, that doesn't let the media dictate what I believe.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

join