It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God tells Prophet:You will See David Blaine and Criss Angel for who they really are, In the Tribulat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They are tricksters
who do what they do for entertainment and wealth
they didnt harm anyone and they probably helped many to be open minded
that the impossible is always possible ..

What Criss Angel do is simply mind blogging
he is a great illusionist and probably the greatest
sometimes i really ask my self how in hell did he do that
he do stuff that only witches can do
maybe he is an alien with special brain power and telekenesis
80% of his trick are just impossible to even understand
how did he faked that if its a trick

most of his tricks .. the best explanation is .. magic

or he really paid everyone who saw it for real
in the streets (Las vegas) to shut up about the fakeness and be "oh wow"
the video producers makes many mixing and deleted all wires
that support Criss when he floats in the air
Can he really read the mind or again everyone are paid
someone would eventualy come out and say the truth about him

Seems to me that he have a Religious symbol mark everywhere on him
His name first "Criss Angel" meaning "Christ the Angel of the Lord"
how many time he walked on water personating Jesus Christ walking on water
and the cross position he always make .. like he was crucified
also makes many references of spirituality and God

does he thinks he is Christ ? his reincarnation ??
the first ever magician was born 2000 yrs ago .. will let you guess
the bible speak of all the miracles he did in the past to save lifes and defend
maybe if Criss angel would really do something and save many lifes
give always all his $$ to the poor and doesnt own a big house
flirting all the times with so many woman .. i would have maybe though

The second return of Christ
if he really his Christ then Jesus must have
been really a showoff pimp in his young yrs

David Blaine i dont know .. nice tricks but far from all Criss tricks
edit on 3/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In my opinion...

David Blaine is an illusionist, he prepare stuff, make trick of the eye/deception, behind the camera deals etc and show it, talented and brilliant. Innocent.

David Copperfield in the beginning was an illusionist too, later he flew, something is not right.
Criss Angel is a blurry one, he have preparations, but the stuff is quite mind boggling. David Copperfield gang. Both is kinda on the fence.

I would like to present another guy. Cyril.
Cyril is not illusionist, he walk around, pick something, turn it to something else. No preparations, no behind the back deal, all is spontaneous. Something is VERY wrong. Magician.

There are methods these things can be accomplished - illusions, and there are methods these things available - magician.

Its the props/tools used that gives the hint.
I can make ice from water, so is Cyril, I used the refrigerator, he used his hand. Notice the difference ?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
In my opinion...

David Blaine is an illusionist, he prepare stuff, make trick of the eye/deception, behind the camera deals etc and show it, talented and brilliant. Innocent.

David Copperfield in the beginning was an illusionist too, later he flew, something is not right.
Criss Angel is a blurry one, he have preparations, but the stuff is quite mind boggling. David Copperfield gang. Both is kinda on the fence.

I would like to present another guy. Cyril.
Cyril is not illusionist, he walk around, pick something, turn it to something else. No preparations, no behind the back deal, all is spontaneous. Something is VERY wrong. Magician.

There are methods these things can be accomplished - illusions, and there are methods these things available - magician.

Its the props/tools used that gives the hint.
I can make ice from water, so is Cyril, I used the refrigerator, he used his hand. Notice the difference ?
All of these guys are illusionists. They do have things prepared ahead of time. I just watched Cyril remove his head, and I know how he does it just by watching. I also saw him change a bowl of japanese food from one kind to another and I can see how he did it. They are very well played out illusions and tricks. These guys are pros, not amateurs.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sometimes what we see on camera is not what the people see in the live street performance. Camera angles and tricks also aid the illusionist. They also use props that they've designed themselves to help them pull off tricks. So, my question is this, if they are truly magical, why do they sometimes need these props? I mean, in some tricks, I can see how they do it. So if that is the case, then not everything they do is true magic. But, if they can do true magic, why do they need these predesigned props at all?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
reply to post by Ben81

Sometimes what we see on camera is not what the people see in the live street performance. Camera angles and tricks also aid the illusionist. They also use props that they've designed themselves to help them pull off tricks. So, my question is this, if they are truly magical, why do they sometimes need these props? I mean, in some tricks, I can see how they do it. So if that is the case, then not everything they do is true magic. But, if they can do true magic, why do they need these predesigned props at all?

Yes i have exatly though the same thing
and it would explain a lot why they still use these tricks
why would he come with a poor trick like that we can see how he do it
to put us back on earth that they are still only tricks nothing magic
cover the real truth with a few fake
to cool down the public who can start asking to much questions

who knows

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If he's trying to hide that magic really exists, why go on TV in front of millions of people performing magic tricks? I honestly cannot believe that people really think these TV illusionists are actually using magic, mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
If he's trying to hide that magic really exists, why go on TV in front of millions of people performing magic tricks? I honestly cannot believe that people really think these TV illusionists are actually using magic, mind boggling.
Lol! Me either...

But, you know who else are illusionists? People who claim that some god told them something like the OP suggests....
edit on 29-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
]Originally posted by NullVoid
In my opinion...

David Blaine,David Copperfield,Criss Angel

Yep yep, all these people are illusionists, no problem, no doubt,

except Cyril, hes not illusionist, this Cyril is certainly using djinn to help him and being somebody from scientific culture you dont really have a clue about what these jinn can do.

These djinn is real thing and exist (yes, i also participated in the djinn discussion), creating water from thin air is not a task at all in djinn terms.

@Ben81

i believe this..
Mesmer is a hypnotist/illusionist, pretty interesting how he manage to do it, but in the video, the "volunteers" doesnt seems that eager to know what happen to the front guy - signs of fakery, I bet if its you, you gonna peek over the shoulder
. Still an illusionist though.

Gary Kurtz is a magician, calling up details about other people is common/usual stuff in "alternative treatment", nothing new for me here.

I really do wonder what they gonna feed their djins/slave, I guess maybe a small feast daily.
edit on 30-3-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Who the heck is this 'YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH'?

He's got an ego about a mile high!
And a HUGE beam in his eye...at least it appears that way from way down here....so far below such exaltation.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

There's a blatant road-sign near my house that blatantly advertises for the local blatant free mason lodge. Masonry is hardly as secretive as it is made out to be, I've seen Masons with friggin bumper-stickers before but then to the paranoid mind of a conspiracy theorist that must seem like they're "hiding in plane sight" and flaunting their sinister intentions right out in the open.

Also I find this prophecy very funny, it made me try to choose some other magicians and see if the prophecy would work with them. Like perhaps Penn and Teller will be important in the apocalypse, or Derren Brown and James Randi

And lastly I was reminded of Revelations 21:8 where among those who are thrown into the Lake of Fire to burn for eternity are Magicians.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So when did God start to communicate through e mail? Seems a very modern, very worldly thing for him to do dont you think? He used to only communicate through dreams and via the mind but now he's gone digital. Nice to know he keeps up with the times .
I dont know why but I still shake my head in disbelief when I read threads like this because I am amazed that anyone can be so gullable. (aside from the very young that is. Are you 12 ?)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Umm, thats your lord, not OUR lord. But I agree it didnt come from any diety.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I know, Imagine that. Right there in front of everyone.
There is even a Masonic Temple right on Grandby Street smack dab in the middle of Norfolk Virginia.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good lord, not another one of these threads. I remember a few years ago there were multiple threads by people who really thought Criss Angel was Jesus and that his magic was real. The magic is not real, more over, he's not even a very good illusionist and his whole "rock star" persona is grating.

I met Criss Angel, he was making an appearance at the bookstore I was working at. It went like this:

CA: "Hey man, how you doing?"
Me: "Alright, and you?"
CA: "I'm good, hey, can you tell me where the bathroom is?"
Me: "Sure, it's right there (I point). Right under the large sign that says 'Restrooms'."
CA: "Huh (looks where I'm pointing) Oh! Ok, great."

Needless to say, I was not very impressed. Trust me, he does not have real powers of any sort, he can't even find a bathroom which is located under a large sign that says "Bathroom".

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Good lord, not another one of these threads. I remember a few years ago there were multiple threads by people who really thought Criss Angel was Jesus and that his magic was real. The magic is not real, more over, he's not even a very good illusionist and his whole "rock star" persona is grating.

I met Criss Angel, he was making an appearance at the bookstore I was working at. It went like this:

CA: "Hey man, how you doing?"
Me: "Alright, and you?"
CA: "I'm good, hey, can you tell me where the bathroom is?"
Me: "Sure, it's right there (I point). Right under the large sign that says 'Restrooms'."
CA: "Huh (looks where I'm pointing) Oh! Ok, great."

Needless to say, I was not very impressed. Trust me, he does not have real powers of any sort, he can't even find a bathroom which is located under a large sign that says "Bathroom".

lol...too funny! id bet that whoever wrote the op's article, either had an older brother who tormented them with bad magic tricks, or they caught a Vegas act on a bad night!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

Could be too much internet and not enough fresh air. It starts to affect you after a while.

I'll also entertain the idea that it was pure boredom.

Either way, this guy does not have evil magical powers.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

The vision of God which is painted by fundamentalist radicals is a God of hate. This is the greatest blasphemy ever, and IMO what the "false prophets" preach.

yup author of that website is more of a false prophet than anything... these guys are PSY-CHO.

now.. if the powers that be are actually setting up all the 'people' and 'places' and 'events' that happen in the bible's end times.. so that it all unfolds properly... then i could very well see these magicians as the 'false prophets'... but in a less 'freak out on them and hope they burn in hell because htey're doing magic tricks' mentality...

but more of a... ok this is superpower - fakery.

the real 'christ' will have REAL superpowers... meanign all the people that inherit christ's body. .(son of man) .. the PLURAL 144,000 ... "christs plural" .. that make up the second-coming-human evolution into god-bodies....

these magicians would be forbearers of the CONCEPT of superpowers.. meaning... look check it out isn't this cool! but it's obviously NOT REAL... making way for the ones in the next couple years that CAN do these things because of new DNA and new nervous systems that interact with electromagnetism and gravity ...

could get interesting.

i just think its sickening the way these super psycho christian fanatics talk about torture in burning fire and eternal damnation... all based off of superstitions and their seemingly EASILY LED and swayed minds that take everything they see on the surface of a person and judge them for it... like the way chris angel dresses or something... hell i don't watch magic show but i'm not gonna judge a guy and everything he's been through because of what he looks like or says.

funny thing is.. i think the 'ones who will be blessed and saved' ... might have VERY LITTLE to do with the christian faith ... and just internally.. their mind is one of that which is closer to the concept of christ.. whether they have even heard of him or not...
with a whole BOATLOAD of christians who call themselves that just because they believe the story of jesus... left behind...
sucks but i have a strong hunch that's gonna be what pans out... just because of how nasty and vindictive and intolerant most fanatic christians are.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Dude where is everyone getting these made up prophecies they keep getting more whacked. you literally just said Jesus prophesized the coming of David Blaine and Criss Angel. you gotta be bull#ting cause that's like the dumbest thing I've read in awhile and I read youtube comments

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Aye but you cant fault a man for willing to die for his belifs you can fault him for forcing others to suffer with him

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join