It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God tells Prophet:You will See David Blaine and Criss Angel for who they really are, In the Tribulat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

It's a little more than this that makes the Christians look bad.
I use to be one long ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
God would not say that.... They are overpaid television entertainers.... nothing more nothing less... Ive seen an act in real life and its set up for tv

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, I wonder if she read this?

Fergie, who do you think you’re fooling? I, YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH see you for the wiccan you are

If it were true she would probably be happy with the notoriety. Just another opportunity to mock God.

Sorry, I just can't envision God talking to her through a prophet. Especially after reading where He says to waste no time on the fallen.

I pray for the fallen alot. These messages are too sensational and the devil is enjoying the circus.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Seems like someone just needs somebody to hate on. There are much more evil and secretive people in the world than magicians and entertainers.

Interesting thing is, some people I know are convinced Criss Angel actually has magic powers, but then I rebute them saying 1) if he had magic powers he wouldn't need television and marketing deals to make a living, and 2) almost every "amazing" trick he performs is obscured by some device (either physical or camera angles) to hide the mechanics of the illusion.

David Blaine on the other hand...awesome but creepy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Quote by kdog1982

Oh my.
Where does David Copperfield play into all this?

Houdini is the original leader of this,you know.
He sacrificed his life for the love of black magic.

EstimatedProphet says: "Harry Houdini was the Antichrist!"

"He could not escape the YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH'S, Ruach Ha-kodesh. LOL!"

EfficientP, If the people want to be "Freemasons" or not, what is it to you?

The Amighty-wind ministries are just as false, as any-other religious cults out there, in the world today. Your ministries lie to people and make money, by using the Lords name in vain, for your business!

I have read and saw some of your videos and prophecies, and the bottom line is, amighty-wind ministries and all you guy's, can't predict $&H!T!

The supposedly "Apostle" Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia is a false prophetess and she knows this. The bad thing about all of this mess is, "the crazy things that people would do for money."
Such as selling their souls to the evil-one and/or spreading lies, like your ministries, just like all the other worldly religions of men.

YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH is not necessary, just call him "Jesus Christ," or does your cult worship another Jesus or messiah?

Most people today in the world, especially this generation don't know what YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH or the Ruach Ha-kodesh are. Ruach Ha-kodesh means or is the "Holy Spirit."

[color=Cyan]So why don't you guy's use their English names and terms and translate them proper, according to the language that you write your information on, to help the persons understand, what you are talking about!

Don't think to yourselves that you will be saved, because you are using Hebrew words in your "hypocrisy." Even if you are Jew and/or have a Hebrew background of ancestry, it still does not qualify you or guarantees your perseverance and salvation, if you don't have Jesus Christ in your hearts, "The Lamb" of the Almighty God! . . . . . .

edit on 29-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Error on color additive!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Voltaire "Superstition, born of paganism and adopted by Judaism, invested the Christian Church from earliest times. All the fathers of the Church, without exception, believed in the power of magic. The Church always condemned magic, but she always believed in it: she did not excommunicate sorcerers as madmen who were mistaken, but as men who were really in communication with the devil."

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
criss angel is a talented magician. nothing more.....if you think he is empowered by satan your a fool. he has explained a few of his tricks. quite creative.

Angel is just a second rate illusionist. Way too much plants and CGI fer my taste.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Taz2122 because: .

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You kidding me? Criss Angel uses cranes to fly for crying out loud. No magic used

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Okay own up who gave this post a star

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Okay own up who gave this post a star
I reckon it was you

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am not buying this at all, and feel that the author of that rant is probably a bit unstable. But, I will say that both of these magicians seem "off" to me. Like they very well could be evil. I am not psychic or able to pick up on many things, but there are occasions when I get impressions about people like everyone else...And my impressions about them are that they are strange for some reason.

Reminds me of how my grandma always used to say that Jack Nicholson looked evil. I guess it was his eyes and/or facial features. I don't really know.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

and in the vid of walking through a gate you can see him lift his shoulders up
that a give away id say

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out, but the clip where he walks through the gate, let's think about it for a moment. There were pallets and a dumpster inside the walls and criss says that the metal gate is the only way out. The clip didn't show the far end of the wall but if that gate is the only way out, how the hell does the the trash truck get in there to empty the dumpster?

It seems the whole trash area was built specifically for the illusion. Just like david copperfield used to do for his tv specials.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
lol this thread reminds me of an article I read a few years ago:

Criss Angel EXPOSED!

Criss Angel's works are of the Devil. Criss' real name is Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos. It is interesting that he chose to change his name to "angel," as in FALLEN ANGEL.

As I was reading it, all I could keep thinking was that the guy who wrote it must be losing his mind, he must be so paranoid and unbalanced.

This is what religion does folks... sends people bat# crazy. Just look at the OP, he actually believes all this stuff.

Imagine someone visiting ATS for the first time and seeing this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't know why God would be concerned with these people since their popularity was on a high about 4 years ago.

Does anyone care about them now?

Not I and I think I'm pretty important.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
chris angel might be a super advanced hologram, kidnapped at birth and cloned into some kind of hologram? just a theory.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
David Blaine and Criss Angel are magicians....Illusionists....What they do is not real... Any god that may exists knows this as well as you and I...Unless you believe in a god that is stupider than humans....Hey WE know it's not real.

If you believe in god and you also believe that god is dumb enough to think that their tricks are real and their powers come from satan...Well....you are insulting your own belief in an all powerful and all knowing god...

They are not attached to satan in any way, what so ever.

What they are is smart. They learned to do magic tricks for entertainment and to make lots of money from it. They are entertainers....That's it....

Anyone who thinks otherwise, well, I have a nice bridge for sale....
edit on 29-3-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just the name Chris "Angel" is weird to me. It sounds manipulating.

If demons really exist, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he was a demon or a possessed individual.

Oh and they talk about pop music...yes they are pushed by a satanic agenda, that I have no doubts.
edit on 29-3-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

yes indeed, the plywood enclosure is a prop to hang the 'metal gate on...

look back on the video..at the 2:00- 2:03 mark... when he is preparing to pass thru the metal bars
he puts his right leg out between the bars ... but the horizontal spacing bar that is about knee high to Criss seems to just Not be there because Criss does not have to lift his leg to straddle that bar
but he did have to step over the bottom frame (1" square tube) of the gate which is about 4" off the ground itself

Notice too how Criss had to step forward--again, after his left foot & torso 'passed' through the metal bars... he had to advance far enough away from the trick gate (close to 20+ inches) for the springs and hinged parts to return to the normal (solid/rigid) position the illusion calls for

thanks

edit on 29-3-2012 by St Udio because: clean up errors

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It is people like the OP who burned witches at the stake. It is scary to believe that people like him still exist in our world today. Maybe he should move to Africa where christians are killing children for being witches...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join