It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God tells Prophet:You will See David Blaine and Criss Angel for who they really are, In the Tribulat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You guys wanna know where David Blaine and Criss Angel come into the New World Order Scheme of things?
According to this prophecy, as unlikely as it seems that their pure entertainment is nothing but great tricks, there is more to it and there is good reason that tptb want them touting their stuff in the mainstream media. It's all part and parcel to ushering in the NWO. The theme of humans have superhuman powers is being pushed heavily right now in TV shows and movies like Chronicle, Twilight, al the vampire movies, Evil Genius, and a slew of like novels that are swarming library teen sections in the past couple of years pushing superhumans.

www.amightywind.com...

Beware of Magicians David Blaine and Criss Angel, they are deceivers that I forewarned would come. They work for the antichrist and in the Great Tribulation, you will see them for who they really are. They are just a small example of what you will see during the Great Tribulation. Just as there were magicians and soothsayers in Daniel’s time so too will it be in these times. Do not be surprise when you see a person rise from the dead before your very eyes. Criss Angel already mocks ME, only satan would send this chameleon, to walk on water. I, YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH tell you, Criss Angel will fall right into the pits of hell like the falling angel he is. David Blaine has made a pact with the devil. He is filled with legions of demons. Your eyes are the window to your soul, are they not? Yet David Blaine soul is covered with blackness. He is no seer in MY eyes for belong to the Son of Ra, his father Lucifer. I, YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH tell you, David Blaine is sealed for eternal damnation.

Many of the world’s top music artists are an abomination to ME. Their music will sway you like dazed young fans who are spellbound. They are under occultic tunes, yet they know it not. Their music has been blessed by satan and witches, use as pawn to control, hypnotize and mind manipulate the naive. Fergie, who do you think you’re fooling? I, YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH see you for the wiccan you are. So many young boys and girls love you, they think you’re so pretty and sing so beautifully. Yet, you are perishing inside because of your sins. New age religion can’t save you, believing in strange mystic spirits can’t save you. Your corroded silver and short lived fame can’t save you, only I, YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH can.

www.amightywind.com...

Foolish churches of Babylon, why do you not listen? Do it the old way and you will see these miracles again. I tell you all this even before MY wrath is poured out. Do I not send MY Prophets to warn before the judgment comes? You in your organized, rich pompous churches, you and the church made of glass, you who will not speak what sin is, you who take the bribery of the governments, you who muzzle and kick the prophets out. MY RUACH ha KODESH isn't even in your churches. It is all an illusion, a trick of the devil, no different than a David Copperfield, a magician who operates under satan's power. Or one who calls himself Criss Angel (a magician who defies death) who is a fallen angel in disguise . Who isn't even human. He's an illusion before your eyes.

What if the reason that Criss Angel uses the newspaper to cover up his limbs and extremies and all his body going through doors and windows tricks is not so much to not give away how he does it, but more to hide how freaky it will look to anyone, that his body literally does go through the objects and if you knew, that would really trip you out?

Criss Angel walks through a Metal Door

Check out this website with photos of Criss Angel chilling with some dude with a blatant freemasonry t-shirt

The link to the following doesn't seem to be working when linked here but it does show up when I click through the search engine. Just google " Criss Angel Exposed" and find this link. There is a photo with Criss hanging out with somebody just wearing a Freemasonry T shirt, hmmm, or maybe it really is a Freemason, who knows.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/criss_angel.htm

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/criss_angel.htm
edit on 28-3-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
criss angel is a talented magician. nothing more.....if you think he is empowered by satan your a fool. he has explained a few of his tricks. quite creative.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Dude WWE and Chris Angel are fakes stop living in the past...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I love Criss Angel. He can be my magical overloard any day.

He's a talented magician and illusionist, as s David Blane. Nothing more to that story.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

They are very talented street magicians. Nothing more.

You've been drinking too much of this I'd say....

Des

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ehh...the masked magician (now unmasked...Val Valentino) showed the world how to do most of these tricks.

Here's a blurb from his biography page...

Over 120 of magic’s most memorable illusions will be unveiled, including the MOTORCYCLE VANISH, TRAIN LEVITATION, WATER ESCAPE, WALKING THROUGH SOLID GLASS, WALKING ON WATER, MAGIC YOU CAN DO and much more.

Note the portion I bold'ed in the excerpt, not too dissimilar from walking through a gate one would think.

Here is his official website.

Here is a short youtube video of him showing a magic technique.

Youtube Video Description:

The masked magician reveals the trick where the bottle top appears to travel through the bottle to the inside. Explains how you can learn this trick and reveals the secret behind the magic

I concur with BulletShogun, the two magicians mentioned in the OP are just good performers is all.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Wow...had to get up and walk away for a moment after I read this one.

So...if I performed a card trick...I would be thrown into the pit and bound for eternity with Lucifer? Because I palmed a card the proper way to to put it on top of the deck.

Why?

Is God so selfish and cruel that he would condemn a child of his for playing a harmless game?

The vision of God which is painted by fundamentalist radicals is a God of hate. This is the greatest blasphemy ever, and IMO what the "false prophets" preach. They preach against compassion, against tolerance, against love, and against forgiveness, and instead embrace prejudice, violence, spiritual slavery, and greed.

These radical men and women killed God long ago. That's why there is such a rise in secularism and atheism, who wants to follow a God of destruction.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Criss Angel is a very talented magician!
Just because he doesn't reveal how he
does his magic that doesn't make him
evil. I think you are fishing in the
wrong pond for something that just
doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
but.... Barack Obama, and his cousins George Bush and Dick Cheney are better magicians than Criss Angel and David Blaine could EVER hope to be!!

ETA: And I'm 100% sure God has better grammar than that!!!!
edit on 28-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OP are you from 1612? Just because you don't understand how these guys do their tricks it doesn't mean they are really using dark magic witchcraft etc.
What do you suggest we do with them? burn them at the stake?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All the "witnesses" at these Criss Angel events are paid actors. If he had actually walked through a metal gate that had been inspected, you would see people freaking the hell out. Those people were far too calm to be "amazed" by this crap.

The gate has breakaway bars and springs to snap them back in place. The guy "examining" the gate is a plant. I'd like to see how he does the trick without the cardboard.

The glass trick -- the guys holding the paper up.. you notice how the paper doesn't touch the glass, and it covers the bottom sill? The oversize window already has a hole in it below the bottom sill, and it is slid up into position once covered, Captain Magic climbs through the hole, and the window is quickly slid back down before they take the paper away. Notice how clean the glass is? If it were dirty, you'd see the dirt moving up and back down. There probably wasn't even a window there in that building before his crew installed the gag window.

edit on 28-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When Criss Angel "walks" through something, like an iron gate or glass window, there is always a large piece of cardboard or paper held in front of him. Convenient. Why not just walk through the gate as it is...?

Could it be that he's not REALLY walking through anything, and that it's all just TV 'magic'...?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
When Criss Angel "walks" through something, like an iron gate or glass window, there is always a large piece of cardboard or paper held in front of him. Convenient. Why not just walk through the gate as it is...?

Could it be that he's not REALLY walking through anything, and that it's all just TV 'magic'...?

Exactly.. The video in the OP doesn't actually show a guy walking through an iron gate.

edit on 28-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's sorcery I tell you.

Burn them at the stake

Didn't religous folk talk like this hindreds of years ago?

RATIONALISM

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight OP, the elite are pushing the idea of humans with super human powers to trick people into the antichrist global system, because humans with super powers are an evil idea.....

But what about Jesus saying that the apostles and all humans can do what he was suppose to have done and more; like healing the sick, raising the dead, walking on water, multiplying loaves and fish.....

I don't know OP sounds like superpowers to me.....

Oh wait; "what was I thinking?" I forgot; humans with superpowers are only evil if they aren't Christians with superpowers.

Anyway, have fun with the crazy prophet, who keeps teaching the false message; "fear the antichrist," instead of the true message, "love one another as you would love yourself."

I don't know why Christians keep posting this supposed prophets ramblings. It's not the first thread I have seen linked to that site, which seems to only be about "fear, fear, fear, fear, fear." You should judge the tree by the fruit and if the fruit is fear; my friend, the tree is poisonous.

Anyway have fun with that.

edit on 28-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm really not trying to give this thread anymore replies, but are you joking? You think those guys are using REAL MAGIC or something?? They are illusions performed in front of paid actors. You can actually see a good video on youtube about how Angel did the walking on water trick.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oh my.
Where does David Copperfield play into all this?

Houdini is the original leader of this,you know.
He sacrificed his life for the love of black magic.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think the OP got mind freaked.

3rd

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I think the OP got mind freaked.
reply to post by Darkblade71

Exactly! I wish Criss could ready this thread,
he would get a real kick out of it, I know
I do.

edit on 28-3-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I do not believe this message comes from our Lord.

Our Lord would never speak of sending someone to "pits of hell", since no place exists. There is no such place where people are kept alive by a sadistic god just to torture them forever. Sorry, it's just not reality.

Our Lord would most likely not refer to himself as "Yahushua Ha Mashiach" if he was releasing a public message for people. He would call himself Jesus Christ, as everybody knows him.

Our Lord would not make condescending statesments about people and say they are filled with demon and bad people....this goes against His character.

This entire message is false, and makes Christians look bad.

Maybe this "prophet" is actually being visited by a demon. Or maybe this "prophet" is just making it all up and lying for money.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join