It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trevon/Zimmerman The *REAL* story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"Single Gun Related Death makes National News!"

In a stunning show of callousness, cruelty, and self service; a single gun related death in a small, barely known county of Florida was propelled to national headlines today, past dozens of other gun related deaths in the United States that day alone.

From the Federal Beuarau of Investigations own statistics, there are at least 40 gun related deaths per DAY in the United States, and yet.... bafflingly, this one single case gets put into the national spotlight above and beyond the other incidents, as if to say that this one incident was more important than all of the others combined.

Press reporters and journalists at the scene were horrified that people could give so much of a [snip] for a single, isolated incident, of what is essentially an everyday occurrence in the United States of America.

"Yeah, I mean it's strange" reported Ted Johnson of Plainsville, South Floridania, "I mean, we have people dying on a massive level... literally hundreds of thousands all over the world, dead, dead, dead..." he continued "And a lot of those are straight up murders, ya know? But no-one gives a literal rat's [snip] about any of them..."

Another random person who we interviewed had this to say, "Yeah, you know? It's like they think that this one incident is more important than all of the other deaths that happened in the whole [snip]ing world, right?" Fred Smithington added, "It's almost like they are saying, 'No-one else's death is more important than this one', you know?"

"And then they try to hit you over the head with this massive guilt trip, like 'Oh, you don't care? You must be a heartless monster!' So I'm all like, 'Well, you don't seem to give two [snip]s about anyone else's death... so I guess that makes you MORE of a monster, doesn't it?' ha ha ha"

edit on 28-3-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: I am the Source of this article.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This really makes you wonder if they're trying to distract us from something in general, like the fact that the economy is going off the rails and gas prices rising, or if they're trying to distract you from something more specific, like some incredibly scary legislation they're going to pass in the middle of the night.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
the story is simple: he started it with his toy cop, bad-ass routine, by harrassing trevon. trevon didn't take to kindly to be stopped and harassed, for no reason other than being "suspicious" (black) by a mall cop with no authority.

zimmerman wouldn't get out of his face and let it go, and most likely trevon punched or pushed him. a fight broke out and trevon was in the process of delivering an epic ass-whopping.

the little (insert word of choice), probably did fear for his life because he's all talk and was losing badly.

he pulled out his gun and shot him. we will never now, but it was probably trevon who feared for his life, because it's not the first time a racist with authority and a badge has killed a black man in america.

this has nothing to do with race, but with being a man. a man doesn't disrespect another man, by charging up to him like a bulldog and treating him like a criminal.

you're just asking for a beating, and that's what zimmerman got.

edit on 28-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I know my thread is closed, but read it please.

I believe this is all part of a much bigger plan than to simply "distract people".

ATS Thread

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

you're just asking for a beating

Are you threatening me?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

you're just asking for a beating

Are you threatening me?

zimmerman was asking for a beating by harassing trevon without any reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So......

Are you threatening me?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This whole thing is a matter of two individuals meeting up at the exact wrong moment, if someone is following me in a neighborhood, I pick up on it, shake or evade them for a moment and then double back behind them (there is a video with an attorney telling this account) and then ask him what the problem is, at that point something is going to happen and I do not believe the exchange would be nice, teenage adrenalin and a somewhat in shape big kid in a moment of being scared anyone is going end up in an unpredictable situation, basically when the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman not to pursue, they already knew things would not go well but when someone is packing even the weakest might feel a little bold.
This looks like an extreme case of vigilantism and trigger happiness being directed towards someone that had no intention of doing whatever Zimmerman suspected, Zimmerman created the situation and had no right to follow anyone just for walking through a neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Are you boys writing from a script or something?

(Second line)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
yet to see an accurate age picture of Trevon in the msm presentations....they show 8th grader pics....evil bastards

edit on 28-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the story is simple: he started it with his toy cop, bad-ass routine, by harrassing trevon. trevon didn't take to kindly to be stopped and harassed, for no reason other than being "suspicious" (black) by a mall cop with no authority.

zimmerman wouldn't get out of his face and let it go, and most likely trevon punched or pushed him. a fight broke out and trevon was in the process of delivering an epic ass-whopping.

the little (insert word of choice), probably did fear for his life because he's all talk and was losing badly.

he pulled out his gun and shot him. we will never now, but it was probably trevon who feared for his life, because it's not the first time a racist with authority and a badge has killed a black man in america.

this has nothing to do with race, but with being a man. a man doesn't disrespect another man, by charging up to him like a bulldog and treating him like a criminal.

you're just asking for a beating, and that's what zimmerman got.

edit on 28-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Then you are NOT a man.
And I DO NOT expect you to understand but your post is that transparent, but not to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-Voltaire

"You deserve to get beat for what you said."
-Not Voltaire

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

So......

Are you threatening me?

It's obvious to me that he isn't threatening you.
Unless you are so paranoid that you think that his fist is going to leap out your router and into your face.

new topics

top topics

join