It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier Dog Surprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

cute vid! soldier just got home and his dog goes nuts!

just thought i'd share this little smile with y'all!.

STORY

The unconditional love of a pet stands out as being some of the most affectionate love there is. A video of a soldier being greeted by his dog is going viral, because the boxer is so thrilled to see his owner, he cannot contain his excitement. Nick served eight months in Afghanistan, and when he returned to his wife, Katie, in Germany, Chuck was overjoyed to see him.

Two words get Chuck so excited, that he leaps out of the back of a parked SUV as if on command: "Daddy's home." He then jumps all over the soldier, licking him and yelping with happiness. The soldier cannot even get a good grip on Chuck, because he is so happy and jumping and showing how much he missed his owner.

Katie uploaded the video to YouTube less than a week ago, and it already has more than 1.3 million views. This is not the first time Chuck has been a viral video sensation. A year ago, he welcomed his owner back from a different deployment, and he was just as thrilled to have him return home safely.

edit on 3/28/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That made me tear up! Nothing like the unconditional love of a dog. Animals are so special in a humans life, and obviously we are to them as this video shows. Now im gonna go love on my dogs....

I heard about this book today, supposed to have some touching stories.
soldier dogs
edit on 28-3-2012 by stonebutterfly because: add link

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thankyou from all us americans and veterans for posting this.

People seem to forget how human we are and how much our loved ones that serve our country are missed.

Although I don't believe in the wars we are in and the corrupted government controls us, I do support our military and my heart goes out to those who serve with honor and integerity.

Thankyou

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

ICEKOHLD,
This video is awesome! This only furthers my love for puppies and proves their loyalty and companionship.

This made my heart so happy! S&F!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I gave my Maine Coon cat to some friends of mine after multiple deployments, they babysat while I was gone. While he is not as energetic as the dog, he always runs up to me and will not leave me the entire time I visit. Non-stop purring and insists upon belly rubs and sitting on my lap or feet.

Even though I consider myself a Dawg person...I miss my buddy.

new topics

top topics

join