It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry launches Man Hating Marine Recruitment Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

As much as anyone dislikes Alex Jones, you gotta hand it to him for being there to expose this kind of garbage propaganda the masses have been conditioned to call "entertainment"

the katy perry video:

Background information on brainwashing through entertainment:

edit on 28-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is a dream come true. I may have just wet myself a little bit. Katy Perry Makes Man Hating Video...sounds so lovely!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Flag to You in honor of man hating, and defiance of the patriarchy!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Im not a huge fan of Alex, but when your right your right.

Pretty much sums up MSM and the army are in bed and will use any means to get people to fight.

"Do you like Katey Perry? well you ARE GUNNA LOVE the army!" - people who like Katey Perry generally dont care about world politics and thats EXACTLY who they want in their army, not just more females.

edit: gave S+F ! nice find i never get to hear things like this in the UK (thanks ats for being what it is)

edit on 28-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Killing aliens because we ran out of brown people

Seriously though, i think he reading too much into it. It just looks like a crap pop video made by talentless people for a talentless bimbo.. Prometheus looks jaw droppingly good by the way, dunno why he is having a little dig at that.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I just saw this earlier today, after a discussion earlier this week about propaganda in the US.

This is 100% as is the Hunger Games, as was KONY2012

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would like to say that we live in a society where women would see right through this... but we dont. Though there is constant bickering between races, there is a fight that is between 2, not skin color, no, no. There is a fight between men and women, this is what we need to worry about.

No matter your skin color, religion, or ideology, there are MEN and WOMEN. We are now teaching men that its cool to were make-up, and women should be able to kill. No one wants to raise their kids, but now we have to compete against who will be deployed first into the military?

Yes, its true that we will share this conversation openly on ATS, but seriously those that need to see this at this angle... will not.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't know bout Alex Jones, he seems really nervous in this video, constant blinking, alot of pauses. I do agree that the Katy Perry video is propaganda but I don't think Alex knows exactly what hes talking bout fully.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
BTW, dont think that these are usually specifically made for recruitment?

In the Navy- The Village People

After the enormous commercial success of their 1978 hit "Y.M.C.A." which unexpectedly became the unofficial hymn and powerful advertising tool for the YMCA, the United States Navy contacted group manager Henri Belolo for production of a similar song about the United States Navy, considering using the song in a recruiting advertising campaign on television and radio. Henri Belolo gave the rights for free on the condition that the Navy help them shoot the music video. Less than a month later, Village People arrived at the San Diego Naval base. The Navy provided them with a warship (USS Reasoner (FF-1063)), several aircraft, and the crew of the ship (with the stipulation that the crew wouldn't dance).
en.wikipedia.org...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Admittedly going a bit off topic here, but AJ mentioned Prometheus so that is my justification. The trailer in this thread I watched for the first time and it seems to me that Ridley Scott may have lied that there are no xenomorphs in the film.

Firstoff, both films take place in the same story universe and both take place in Zeta Reticuli sytem. Also, the planet in Prometheus is reminiscent of a warmer, wetter LV-426.
Second, there is a hologram of a space jockey ship that is a mirror image of the ship from the original Alien, and it seems that they are trying to stop it from getting to earth. When they find the ship in Alien, it is filled with xenomorph eggs. Perhaps the disaster that they are trying to save earth from is a xenomorph infection? Also, at one point in the film you can see something that looks like the xenomorph hive resin being illuminated by a flashlight.

Just a thought. I really am looking forward to this movie

edit on 28-3-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Looks like another case of a Simpson's joke that came true.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Im not a huge fan of Alex, but when your right your right.

Pretty much sums up MSM and the army are in bed and will use any means to get people to fight.

"Do you like Katey Perry? well you ARE GUNNA LOVE the army!" - people who like Katey Perry generally dont care about world politics and thats EXACTLY who they want in their army, not just more females.

edit: gave S+F ! nice find i never get to hear things like this in the UK (thanks ats for being what it is)

edit on 28-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

I have to say you are right here..

sad day in our world here..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well i watched the video up till the point the music vid finished since i can't stand AJ. I agree somewhat with what he said
I agree 100% with this youtuber comment

What women don't seem to realize is that they gave up their greatest power. The guidance of a nation through their children. They gave up that gift to the state. Now they are shackled to a job, like a man, helping to make the elitists richer through taxes, like a man. Working for the man. Telling themselves, "I'am liberated."

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
in response to that perry person video i would like to quote full metal jacket and say
"this is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for shooting, this is for fun" katy perry is a celebrity who has never fired a weapon in her(?) life. john Holmes should make a similar video.

top topics

join