It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis an Entitie and watch what you wish for :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My Story.
Some people came to my Home to drop some things off for my boarder who was moving back in but than they stayed for a few months and wouldn't leave. One was a Mother her Daughter and Boy friend another Daughter showed up later and two crims one just released of a 15yr armed rob sentence the other crime was in and out. Real nice lot!
I had enough and thought why don't I bring that Thing back and use it, try and set it lose and see what happens as it's always around way-back off me were I do keep it at bay! I got Nothing to loose.

I've never done this or even thought of this Thing like this but I thought ok buddy come and help me.

So I focused on them individually and just thought mayhem mix them up, screw with them, go and Play. I pictured somewhere between shadow figures moving and gremlins running a-muck and continued to do this and more than mentioned. I actually had a Sleep Paralysis one night and got up and said G'day buddy(IT / Thing) your here, I was happy. Next morning I announced I had that weird thing happen to me last night I was locked up and they all start saying me too!
Things started to liven up the Daughter was going for her Mother with my monkey wrench while the Mother was holding the bed door shut as Daughter was smashing holes were the hinges were lol with mum screaming at her if she comes in she'll kill her. One of the crims got the boot and than he would be sneaking around at night he even climbed in my bedroom window on the second floor one night I was down stairs the other crim chased him out with a hammer in one hand and knife in the other. So now their brawling lol

The Daughter freaked out early one Sunday morning screaming 'who was just in bed with me and touching her' and her boy friend was in the same bed she said some one else was in bed with them... LOL she went ape-# for a while than run out side jumped in the car with the boy friend running behind till she stopped he jumped in and screamed off I thought crap she going to kill some one, about 50min's later she banging on the door in a state saying poor B.... I've smashed the car. It was written off no one was hurt.
Than one night they started talking in front of me about the girls seeing a female ghost(I've never seen
) and being touched while they were in bed awake and asleep and that they all were waking up during the night paralysed and terrified just stuck and aware but couldn't open their eyes or move!

I noticed them all looking warn-out and they argued, big arguments daily Mum who didn't have a licence suddenly gets pulled over three times and the Daughter too same thing but she was pulled over five times one time with one of the crims and he was locked up as he was wanted LOL, this is all in three weeks... Seriously their lives became all mixed up everything seem to stuff up Murphy's Law in Full Swing I heard the mother talking about me and weird stuff was happening and she didn't like it, look at him look around his house there's more to this guy. I believe some weird stuff happen but she wouldn't say anything just held it. She was spooked! ...........RAOFL I finally got the last two Mum and crim out on Christmas eve!

If what I said here is real and not circumstance and I did call this Thing in and IT gave these people Sleep Paralysis. Means there is something more to it! [Sleep Paralysis]

Back ground:
As a young child I would have night-mares? were I was in a total Black space that had pressure everywhere I couldn't move or see but felt suspended with a sense I was in a Operating room at times when I did get out of it and wake up? there would be a three foot little person that was metal and sounded like metal when it walked. I would wake Mum and Dad by screaming as I wouldn't get up and run past it, of course they would say you've had Another nigh-mare? I never thought so some times and I would say I'm not lieing it was just there Again.
I always had felt something with me Than from about 18yrs I realised I had Guides cause that's what people called them I believe more like it's an Entitie something that can guide you show you tomorrow and show you what will happen and I could never change it(if it was in deja vu I could during) even being aware no matter how much I diverted suddenly so something wouldn't happen it still would this would show me IT was One Step Ahead and knew my side steps before me! (I have learned since how to dodge it). Eventually I had a long think and came to the conclusion this isn't right I'm cheating or am I? this could be steering my some where bad if I continue there'll be a price to pay for this so I decided to push IT out and away and IT didn't just go it took some years to not block it I couldn't but ignore it especially Don't Call it!
At 22yrs I would experience what is called Sleep Paralysis were I'm locked up and can't move Nothing like my childhood experiences. I would ask my Girl friends from than-on if they wake-up hearing me hamming or quietly saying help to just grab my hand or move me and I can wake up. So I know Sleep Paralysis.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Are you religious? If not you might as well be.
You have said a prayer in your mind to an entity that does not exist because of a condition. Sleep paralysis was caused by the stress that this type of people gave you and their way of living made them destroy themselves.
Be happy you are not the same as them.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The power of intention is real this is what causes poltergeist phenomenon. Research Tulpa if you are interested in knowing more. It sounds like there was a lot of emotional energy for your construct to work with.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The power of thoughts and words is great and can be ones greatest accomplishments or another's downfall.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Crazy after dark.

Glad you enacted your will to try and change a situation, but I hope your heart was in the right place in doing so. What I mean is, I hope you weren't looking out for your own sense of relaxation more than trying to unite and tie together a twisted up family. Either way, you worked!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Really Great understanding responses,
Shirak 'power of intention' DonaldD 'power of thoughts' or "the Power of Communication" with intent, understanding and No Fear.

regards
Zelong

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
Crazy after dark.

Glad you enacted your will to try and change a situation, but I hope your heart was in the right place in doing so. What I mean is, I hope you weren't looking out for your own sense of relaxation more than trying to unite and tie together a twisted up family. Either way, you worked!!

Funny you should say this "...but I hope your heart was in the right place in doing so..." It's off the cuff you should say that. I did tell the oldest daughter(she didn't like what Mum was doing) to stay until she sorted things out and to go back up North and fix things with her Boy Friend. Who's a hard working Brick Layer.

regards
Zelong.

edit on 29/3/12 by Zelong because: of to off

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie
Are you religious? If not you might as well be.
You have said a prayer in your mind to an entity that does not exist because of a condition. Sleep paralysis was caused by the stress that this type of people gave you and their way of living made them destroy themselves.
Be happy you are not the same as them.

Hi Parksie (sounds Aussie),
I haven't experience Sleep paralysis for ten years since 2000' even. Honestly.
Yes, Very Stressful Violent and Volatile situation.

This Mob had never experienced Sleep paralysis before either
When they were talking to me about it I would finish their sentences to prove I knew what they were going through
It saved them asking me do I know or have I experience this

After waking from this Sleep paralysis there was a Strong Fearsome Sense of a Presence, which I am very used to. I gave back overwhelming joy and happiness to feel IT Again and that it was here I Thanked IT. See I found at a young age never to fear it let it stay be Strong with it. Don't let it Scare me. The Fearsome Sense doesn't mean it's Bad!

regards
Zelong.
edit on 29/3/12 by Zelong because: Scary I didn't spell Scare

new topics

top topics

join