It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America vs Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I found this Map and want to share, i had to laugh for a second as i saw it...Iran has a problem ^^

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
and people wonder why they'd theoretically want a nuke...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This has been building for at least a decade now. In my humble opinion this "war on Terror" has been used to place our troops strategically around Iran for a war on all fronts. In my mind a bombardment from our fleets in the Persian Gulf would not be enough to soften Iran for a southern invasion of ground troops, however if that bombardment is coupled with an over land invasion force from all four fronts that paints an entirely different scenario. I do not believe that there is a nation on this planet (including my beloved USA) that could withstand that kind of presser.

War with Iran is as inevitable as having to pay taxes after you die. To see how real of a scenario it is just look at the map provided by the OP.

As a personal note I would like to add that I would rather we (the USA) not go into war with anybody, to stop senseless killing, to stop it with these draconian laws and to cease these forays into totalitarianism; but they won't TPTB have an agenda and we are their fodder.

Peace.

EDIT: Thomas Jefferson for president, yeah I said it; F*** all the other folks lets vote the dead in perhaps they would do a better job than the living.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Tibik because: added a word or two.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ill start by saying I hope to god this fight doesnt happen.

That said, Iran would definitely have a tough fight on their hands. But defending ones home is a motivating factor that cannot be understated. Invading forces are ALWAYS at a disadvantage.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
and people wonder why they'd theoretically want a nuke...

Oh, i understand completely WHY they want a nuke.

My fear is their relgious zealot leaders and what they might do with a nuke.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

You mean like Rick Santorum, Or R-Money, or Gimme-Rich, all members of the American Taliban?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

A picture is worth a thousand words. Not only Iran has a problem but any country being encircled like that would have a problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Iran-US/Israel Rhetoric has been silent as of late,

though, that is when one should fear more, when they are not lambasting you with propaganda, when they retire to their 'Chambers' to hash out a plan

"Silence like a cancer grows - Simon and Garfunkel - The Sounds Of Silence"

top topics

join