It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumanti Agenda and NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Indigo_Child in his intro to this thread was 100 percent right, one thing many people are forgetting is that the Illuminati is clever but there not wise and that unto it's self is worth the price alone.

Also there not really that organized only maybe at the top but if you can sector them off at the top then case close we won.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
please qoute your sources of such convulted trife.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

This is to all on this thread. Be alert and do not be blind. The created financial crisis, the security concerns due to terrorism, these are propagated to bring in the the New World Order. The UN already has aplan to divide the world into 10 regions. The US, Canada And Mexico are region 1, the North American Union. What is to come is the embedding of a chip in all of us. Laugh if you want but it has already been slated for military use by the end of this year on all active duty personel They call it biometrics. There is already a chip in all ID cards (DOD) personel civilians and military alike. The rational behind this is to facilitate a simpler way to check medical and dental records as well as for security purposes and for combat situations such as locating individuals ie. kidnapped soldiers etc..
This is reality. But this is not going to be just a military application. Airport security will be enhanced when a scan of your hand will tell them what they need to know as far as no fly lists are concerned. Britian just announced that it will field such a chip for it's population by 2010-2011, which has support among the entire governmental body of the European Union and it's future President Nicholas Sarkozy. Anyone biblically minded can see the prophesy of Revelations unfolding wether you believe or not. My advice, DO NOTtake this chip, even if you are given a clean slate on all of your debt and a lump sum of credit to start over. There are many implications here and I have limited time. I leave for Iraq soon but assure you I will not accept the chip if they field this while I am there. Keep your eyes open people, there is alot of BS being floated around this isn't one of them. There is a group behind the scenes pulling the strings and is has a physical as well as spiritual nature. The current crisis in this country is being used to push their agenda forward.

Be Aware

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Indigo_Child in his intro to this thread was 100 percent right.

Hear hear, i second that already. Makes one wonder why the thread/topic has not been flagged? This subject is, IMO, one that should be the topic in everyone's conversation's. It cannot get any worse than this, this affects ALL our lives, the future and the future of our children's generation and the generations that come after them.

Regardless of what " Name " is behind the corrupted, mindless sickopaths that are ruling OUR lives, we need to address this head on, and quick. We are ALL very aware of there intentions by looking to the past and how its affected us now.

For those that believe they are called Illuminati, in which i do, then they are real, very real ->

I recently read an interview about an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer that explains in great detail all about this organisation ->

Q: Svali, a very important question I'm sure all our readers are asking themselves is, who heads the Illuminati? Who is the top of the pyramid?

A: Hooboy! Where do I start with this? First, it depends on what level. I would like to draw up a little map of the Illuminati from my memories (which are NOT FOND) of being part of this group. I will also try to fill in some names, but I want to be cautious. If I name too many names, I could draw some nasty fire from people in the group. Here it goes:

I will be doing an upside down pyramid, to show the Illuminati structure, NOT to trigger people (I know the Illuminati use lots of pyramids) but because this is how they have their hierarchy set up:

....continued here

Also in the interview ->

Q: Svali, what role does and will the UN play in the future and how do you see this unfolding? What is their timeline?

A: The UN was created early in this century in order to help overcome one of the biggest barriers to a one world government necessary, if there is to be a military rule and dictatorship by the Illuminists. That barrier is the one of nationalism, or pride in one's country. This is why it was NOT a popular concept when first introduced, it took years of country bashing in the media and the destruction of any sense of national pride by a (not so subtle) media campaign over the years.

It's agenda? It is set up as a shadow, or forerunner, of the Supreme World Council that will represent every nation. Every ambassador to the UN has either done something to curry Illuminati favor and been rewarded, or is a political figurehead chosen to make the organization "look good".

......continue reading here

And if thats not enough, one just has to watch the Camelot Interview of Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - the Masonic Executive Committee - of Monte Carlo!!!

He was born of a Scottish-Sicilian Illuminati aristocratic bloodline, and so has been involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood

.......continue reading here

I believe the Illuminati are very real and very much dominating society in every way possable. Infact the more i research the Illuminati the more i understand there agenda, thus leaving me with the perception of how i/we can defeat them. Indigo-Child explained this very well in the OP.

Time to start fighting against them, not through Violence by any means. Recognising there intentions and playing against it will be the way forward for us.

Please, if you have the time, have a read at the links i provided. I think you'll find the information very very usefull indeed

Regards,

IP

top topics

<< 1   >>

join