It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do cops act like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Another day, another clip of cops acting in the wrong... I dont understand why these type of incidents keep happening around the country, why is it that cops constantly act in this manner? Is it their egos? Below you will find a clip of a cop shoving a man, who he was talking to, and then the man who was shoved gets immidiately arrested... I understand that there are plenty of good cops out there today who respect the laws and dont bend them into their own favor. But the cops out there who constantly cross that line and act with poor judgement are truly starting to bother me.... I hate that cops are allowed to get away with this crap, I hope this offer is suspended for what he did... Of course I only have the video to go by, but I cant see or hear the guy do anything that would warrant that type of response... Anyways, im putting this up here for debate, let me know what you think...

www.youtube.com...

How does a cop place someone under arrest when he wasnt even involved, the push happens and he runs over saying youre under arrest....

edit on 28-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

ahh thank you sir, i used the search function but it looks like it failed me yet again

Mods, feel free to close this thread...

join