It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Ufo Footage titled "the greatest ufo show on earth" -> if its real it really is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I live near King's Lynn where this happens a lot. Just google King's Lynn UK and there are hundreds of reports all the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
I live near King's Lynn where this happens a lot. Just google King's Lynn UK and there are hundreds of reports all the time.

where you from?

I have never heard of this

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm afraid it looks like normal aircraft with navigational lights blinking.

Google Earth shows a airport to the south of his position that is only a few miles away:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, a lot of those just look like normal airplane strobes and stuff.

Some of the really small strobes look like parachutists doing night jumps with their little beacon strobes on. They seem to be descending and everything.
edit on 28-3-2012 by UnumSecretum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Bingo! I live on the flight path to Sky Harbor in Phoenix. I see the same things. People do not realize that airplanes turn on their landing lights when they are a long way off from the airport and for the most part you can only see them when they are coming straight on at you. When an airplane turns slightly, you can no longer see the bright landing lights.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't even know why I click on these threads anymore.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hm parachutes could make sense..because at one moment you see so many blinkink lights at one point..it just CAN´t be planes or helicopters..but parachutes could be true.
AHhh sad..i need a good sighting this year...i really love the feeling to see a good ufo video

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Weather balloons in formation

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've just stumbled across this video my self.

Its absolute brilliant footage of something strange and real that's happening in our suburbs!!

Me and my friends in Birmingham have been observing the same things happening down our end, in the distance from our houses on the horizon and tree lines.

I can't stress enough, I studied this last year, even with the help of Dave Hodrian from BUFOG, I observed normal flight routes from Birmingham International, they accounted for 30% of what I was seeing the rest are a mystery.

The mysterious ones could be seen in the distance, on the horizon, maybe 7 miles away or less. They behaved similar to the ones in the above video, once I noticed they where there I observed them every night, and right on que they start appearing anytime between 6-7pm, and continue this bizarre show until I had to sleep.

You cannot say they are normal air traffic, I've seen up to 20 in the sky at a time, and some seen to fly into/across each other...others just stop and stay there for a bit, anywhere from 2-60 mins before they move again, other sit there and glow brilliant until they dim once more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
You cannot say they are normal air traffic, I've seen up to 20 in the sky at a time, and some seen to fly into/across each other...others just stop and stay there for a bit, anywhere from 2-60 mins before they move again, other sit there and glow brilliant until they dim once more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well yes you can. every night i watch dozens stack up behind each other all night long.....all coming in to one of the busiest airports in the country....they arent all in the same line too. they are at diff elevations too.

again, direction affects the lights. if they are coming at you and just move a tiny bit, their light can dissapear. then they can line up again and the light appears. planes also can change slightly going up and cause a light to go up and down. and if they are heading straight on towards you they can appear stationary up until they switch direction....

this "light show" can go on for HOURS on end.....

i know this is not a possiblity many want to entertain, but it is a real logical explanation....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I would entertain the thought more if I hadn't saw that some of these were diamonds and triangles

Strange shaped crafts...lotsa air traffic....I just think there's summin more to it.

But if its normal air traffic, why the bizarre behavior? I'm mean actually need to see it to believe it. I've seen them light the sky up (a whole lot it), then dim down like no one noticed lol.

Take this vid for example, there's got to be at least, what? 30-40 "planes and helicopters" out there. Some just sitting there because they've got nothing better to do. What are the chances aye?

Same guy vid
edit on 28-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Airplanes, I say.
They are coming down into the landing pattern from a distance, lowering in altitude as they approach. Perspectively, this gives the illusion of their almost floating or being stationary. They have their landing lights on and invariable move to the left as they turn for the final approach. I'll bet there is an airfield over there about 20 miles away. I see the exact same situation from my daughter's house as planes come in to ABIA (Austin).

The closer object is one that has departed from the airport and has come closer to him just as the others are doing as they approach for landing. I would say that is a busy airport.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by akiros
Why would there suddenly be dozens of helicopters appearing and flashing in an instance?

Why would there suddenly be dozens of alien craft?

Originally posted by akiros
While it isn't likely that they are all helicopters...

The most reasonable explanation is alien, I agree.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sun setting hitting the aircrafts that are higher up in the sky giving it a brighter light.

Its happened to me before, then it flew past me and it was a plane felt stupid.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There is something about those lights and frequency that were the same as my recent daylight sighting in Port Charlotte Fl.. The sequence and the clarity was exact. In my event, I could only see the light, not the object as it darted up to the clouds and back down again, stopped etc. I methodically eliminated all possible objects and can only say it was unidentified. Interesting video.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Also 10 minutes from the local pub!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Doesn't change the fact that the dude making the videos is either confused, deluded or lying on purpose. End of story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join