It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the pyramids.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

I edited my previous statement to include other sources aside from the several ones I posted yesterday. If you need more that's no problem.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I didnt say anything different I just added to it. Check the sources out for yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0670021989&pf_rd_m=AT VPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0M1R1FN3ZV752AMYWS9E

This is a book I just read last week titled "Black Man of the Nile."

Also read the Isis Papers by Frances Cress Welsing. I'm currently reading that now.

If you don't read there is a great video out titled "Hidden Colors." Part 2 is also about to release. You'll enjoy that.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_21

Here is another one I just ordered 2 days ago. It's titled "Black Genesis: The Prehistoric Origins of Ancient Egypt."

Again the facts are overwhelming and I've read and see everything I'm suggesting except for the last book which I'm waiting to recieve.

If you want to learn more about white then I suggest these books for you.

"The Making of The White Man" by a white man named Paul Guthrie.

Also check out "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Sources of Western Man's Racism, Sexism and Aggression" by another white man by the name of Michael Bradley.

I can keep them coming if you'd like.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

How is it nonsense? I've provided numerous sources and I can provide many more. None of them are quick internet searches either. They are popular books and well known authors/scholars from all over the world. Here's another one you can check out. Anthony T. Browder. He has great books, for example The Browder File Part 1 and 2. I can provide many many more sources if you'd like. For instance, there is a book titled "The Bible Myth: The African Origins of the Jewish People" by Gary Greensberg. He is the president of the Biblical Archaeology Society in New York and is well known. He is Jewish as well. His book even shows and proves everything I've said. Oh wait, you didn't read that either. Lol. Anyway, thanks for your opinions. You have a great weekend.

Well this is part of the problem, you do list "sources" and you do make claims, but you do not really tie them together in any such way and you make claims that are just not true no matter who you source. There is not a thing in the world you can reference that will make "black" a combination of all colors, black a dominant gene or white void of all color.
And you can't expect everyone to think along the lines of Afrocentric studies, nobody else defines "black" as everything that is not white.
This is a pretty good article on Afrocentrism and why it is rejected.
www.questia.com...
Like the author says it is just eurocentrism in black face.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What does any of that have to do with you reading those books and researching and studying the authors/scholars I've provided.?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The fact here is black people built the pyramids and all of the sources I've provided which, are many, shows and proves that. So I don't even understand why your attempting to continue to debate this.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7

What does any of that have to do with you reading those books and researching and studying the authors/scholars I've provided.?

I am actually trying to help you look not as foolish as you do. You would have to be insane to think that i have ordered and received all of those books you have listed. But I am familiar with their work and while some do have good points about black history they will often go way off base and make things up.

The fact here is black people built the pyramids and all of the sources I've provided which, are many, shows and proves that. So I don't even understand why your attempting to continue to debate this.

And im not sure how many more times i have to tell you, once again. By your definition of black, which you define as everyone that is not white you are correct. Do you even read the posts you are responding to?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Actually the people I surround myself with and build with would do the research and get the books. This is getting old and you still haven't provided anything to contradict any of my sources or any sources (not just internet) to show and prove they weren't black. So leave it at that. All I will continue to do is post books and more authors/scholars and you'll just continue to say what you've been saying.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

. This is getting old and you still haven't provided anything to contradict any of my sources or any sources (not just internet) to show and prove they weren't black.

Once again you are right, according to your definition of black the Egyptians were black.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Thank you.

I have actually said that many times now.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Don't know how this got into black vs white, but " The Iceman inheritance " sounds interesting...think I'll actually check that out.
edit on 31-3-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by thepainweaver

Ancient egyptians and modern egyptians. I don't even know how to respond to that. That response there shows me 1, how little you actually know about the region(in which dark skin blacks still inhabit the country in large populations) and 2, how much knowledge you lack and little reading you do.

Show and prove with actual factual tangible information that Egyptians aren't black. And I don't mean a quick internet search. What proof have you gathered from extensive reading and research and traveling if possible to show and prove Egyptians aren't black? This is why they say aliens did it. Too afraid to just speak the truth and say the black man did it.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

Actually, this post shows how misinformed your sources are, and how little you know about the history of Egypt. The Ancient Egyptian peoples were decimated by multiple conquerings by multiple civilizations, e.g., Alexander the Great in ca. 300 B.C. Comparing modern "blacks" in the region to the Ancient Egyptians is null because these are not the genetic descendants of the Ancient Egyptians that have been recovered from the archaeological record.

Second, there is no such thing as "black". As I said, that is a generalization of a phenotypic trait found in many cultures around the world. Just because people may share a similar looking feature i.e., skin, hair or eyes, doesn't mean they are genetically related. For example, Sri Lankan natives can very dark complected, but these people do not share the same genetic mutations as say a South African native- thus they do not share the same ancestry when traced back to a certain time period. But if you really want to split hairs we (humans) all share the same genetic ancestors eventually when you trace it back far enough, and we all came from Africa.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Very nice documentary, thank you
edit on 31-3-2012 by shasa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepainweaver

reply to post by thepainweaver

Ancient egyptians and modern egyptians. I don't even know how to respond to that. That response there shows me 1, how little you actually know about the region(in which dark skin blacks still inhabit the country in large populations) and 2, how much knowledge you lack and little reading you do.

Show and prove with actual factual tangible information that Egyptians aren't black. And I don't mean a quick internet search. What proof have you gathered from extensive reading and research and traveling if possible to show and prove Egyptians aren't black? This is why they say aliens did it. Too afraid to just speak the truth and say the black man did it.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

Actually, this post shows how misinformed your sources are, and how little you know about the history of Egypt. The Ancient Egyptian peoples were decimated by multiple conquerings by multiple civilizations, e.g., Alexander the Great in ca. 300 B.C. Comparing modern "blacks" in the region to the Ancient Egyptians is null because these are not the genetic descendants of the Ancient Egyptians that have been recovered from the archaeological record.

Second, there is no such thing as "black". As I said, that is a generalization of a phenotypic trait found in many cultures around the world. Just because people may share a similar looking feature i.e., skin, hair or eyes, doesn't mean they are genetically related. For example, Sri Lankan natives can very dark complected, but these people do not share the same genetic mutations as say a South African native- thus they do not share the same ancestry when traced back to a certain time period. But if you really want to split hairs we (humans) all share the same genetic ancestors eventually when you trace it back far enough, and we all came from Africa.

Everyone misunderstands "blackmanisgod", if you read his posts, he defines "black" as anyone who is not white. And by that definition he is right. I don't think anyone thinks Europeans built the pyramids. But he is horribly misinformed on many subjects
edit on 31-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join