It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the pyramids.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Hmm, no offense, but it seems you're arguing for yourself and not for the truth. You are contradicting yourself several times and grasping for straws. Try avoiding this type of thinking too: en.wikipedia.org...
"The Egyptians built the GP. The fact they built other pyramids is proof of this."

No shame admitting you're wrong and moving on. Nobody here even said that aliens built the Great Pyramid despite this being an alien forum where such a theory should be examined. Nobody knows who built them since there's no records... that's why its been debated for centuries. The only thing known is that the further our science and math progresses, the more mysteries we're uncovering about the Great Pyramid.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

Are you aware of the region of Nubia? It is called Sudan today. Are you literally trying to tell me Sudanese people are not black.

No i was saying the opposite, nubians were black and the egyptians painted them as black. But the egytians painted themselves as brown.

Also you need to do more research on Kemet as well and the people of Kemet. Study from real scholars in dealing with this topic such as Ivan Van Sertima, Dr. Ben, Osa G. Hillard, Ashra Kwesi(who I don't see you can dispute when his videos are actually in Egypt at the very monuments we are talking about. It's the best thing to being there), Frances Cress Welsing, Runoko Rashidi and many more but those to start. This is literally undisputable. Your talking to someone who has studied ancient cultures of Original(black) people for years and I've actually traveled to Africa 3 times. There is no way you can say that Egypt, Sudan or any other country in Africa is not, and was not, originally inhabited by black people.

lol you really mean this stuff don't you? The egytians were not black, get over it. The black egyptian thing has been shown to be wrong many times over now. That claim is about the same as arguing that they were white it is a stupid argument just like saying they were black, they were not.
Now there were some black pharaohs that is true, there were a few Nubian rulers for a short while, but there were also greek ones. So that does not mean the egyptians were black and that does not mean they were greek.
Do yourself a favor and get a real history book that does not have the aim of brainwashing you with Afro-superiority.
So if the blacks were so advanced why no great monuments in nubia? Why is sudan still a 3rd world hell hole?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

really?
en.wikipedia.org...
It has passage ways and a descending passage and it is not the great pyramid

You took what I said out of context. I made it quite clear I was comparing the 3 "greater pyramids" (note the plural) which are in the background to the 3 in the foreground in the photo I showed just for that purpose. Ascending /=/ Descending, fyi.

guardians.net...
Doesn't look like a door. Doesn't even look like a person can fit there. Where is the video evidence of someone operating that like a "handle"? Why is a "handle" up in a shaft only reachable by a small robot? Again, you show your credulous behavior.

The Egyptians did not build the Great Pyramd. This doesn't mean aliens did. It means more investigation must be done.

Since you take material out of context, argue invalid points or logical fallacies (the self-refuting statement still being my favorite), I'm going to have to say you have exhausted all means of defending your unfounded position now and are showing us a desperate man's tactics to defend some sort of e-ego you've developed.
edit on 30-3-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I think you may be referring to the color "black" as a black object, like a shirt, tv or crayon. You say they painted themselves as brown. Brown is another shade of black, just as red and yellow are, which I'd also point out are terms to describe all people of color. Again black is not just a color. It is color, culture and conciousness. Also the color comes in numerous shades not just the black you see in the picture you posted. Your concept of black is definitely flawed that's were u get lost. But hey I'm already aware of the facts. I'll tell you what. When you read atleast 3 of those books I've posted(in which I've read them all and build on either one in depth), when you travel to Africa atleast 3 times as I have to several different countries throughout the continent and when you do extensive research and studying on the authors and scholars I've provided, which I've already done for years and continue to do, then perhaps we can pick this up another time.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
When you read any of those books I've posted, and when you do extensive research and studying, which I've already done for years and continue to do, then perhaps we can pick this up another time.

I can agree with that part

DavidWillts has too many misconceptions and lacks major critical thinking skills needed to correct them. He specifically needs some lessons in logic, that will help him greatly. Ciao. I'm done here.

Fantom
edit on 30-3-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

I agree. P.eople E.levate A.fter C.orrecting E.rrors

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

You took what I said out of context. I made it quite clear I was comparing the 3 "greater pyramids" (note the plural) which are in the background to the 3 in the foreground in the photo I showed just for that purpose. Ascending /=/ Descending, fyi.

You said the great pyramid... to quote you
ahh i can't you edited your post...again...
But you said great pyramid but now since you changed it to plural fine,
The pyramid at medium has a passage
So does the red pyramid which is the 4th largest and currently thought to be built in 17 years by the same perople that built the great pyramids

Doesn't look like a door. Doesn't even look like a person can fit there.

Doesn't look like a person could fit in there now, but durring construction it would have been much easier.

The Egyptians did not build the Great Pyramd. This doesn't mean aliens did. It means more investigation must be done.

Please for the love of god, if not the egyptians who? Give me ONE plausable theory, i have asked this over and over and you continue to ignore it.

Since you take material out of context, argue invalid points or logical fallacies (the self-refuting statement still being my favorite),

Self refuting statement? Where? It does get hard to follow due to your editing of your posts to say completely different things.

I'm going to have to say you have exhausted all means of defending your unfounded position now and are showing us a desperate man's tactics to defend some sort of e-ego you've developed

Unfounded? Egypt inhabited by Egyptians that built pyramids, MANY pyramids. 3 pyramids are in egypt how is it unfounded saying that a group of people that lived in an area and made similar structures unfounded?
You are the one claiming they didn't make it, and again WHO DID?
edit on 30-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I think you may be referring to the color "black" as a black object, like a shirt, tv or crayon. You say they painted themselves as brown. Brown is another shade of black, just as red and yellow are, which I'd also point out are terms to describe all people of color.

...oh you have to be kidding me...
Fine you are right, white is just a lighter shade of black and the KKK is a bunch of black guys

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No actually white is not a color at all. Black is the culmination of all colors. White is void of color period. Now if you want to debate science that's another issue I can't help you there. Don't try and google and wikipedia it because I already did that for you and most of that makes no sense and is bias. There is nothing naturally white in nature. white is weak and recessive. That's also a fact not up for discussion.To show and prove for example. Your pineal gland is 85% calcified in your brain which means not only does it not work, but it functions completely different from black(all people of color) people. Ours are only 5% calcified.It naturally produces melotonin as well as the melanin the brain needs, neuromelanin. Meanwhile you can go to your local GMC store to get melatonin peels (artifical melanin). While on the topic of anciet Egyptians, they describe the pineal gland as the "3rd Eye"(Minds Eye) or "Gods' Eye".

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

No actually white is not a color at all. Black is the culmination of all colors. White is void of color period. Now if you want to debate science that's another issue I can't help you there. Don't try and google and wikipedia it because I already did that for you and most of that makes no sense and is bias.

You don't know need to google wikipedia to know that you are stating the exact opposite of what white and black are. White is all the colors and black is no colors because black does not reflect any and that is why it is black.

There is nothing naturally white in nature. white is weak and recessive.That's also a fact not up for discussion.

Does that normally work with people? Anyways black is not a dominant gene and white is not a recessive gene, it does not work like that at all. What color is a cat's skin under the fur? What color are clouds? What color is snow?

To show and prove for example. Your pineal gland is 85% calcified in your brain which means not only does it not work, but it functions completely different from black(all people of color) people. Ours are only 5% calcified.It naturally produces melotonin as well as the melanin the brain needs, neuromelanin. Meanwhile you can go to your local GMC store to get melatonin peels (artifical melanin). While on the topic of anciet Egyptians, they describe the pineal gland as the "3rd Eye"(Minds Eye) or "Gods' Eye".

You really remind me of the neo-nazi group, I don't agree with you so i must be the "enemy race". Yeah and the skin is a different color too, your point? But that is a distortion of the truth, i have no idea who made up those percentages but they are not accurate.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Dolores Cannon said that the pyramids cover the entrances to the Inner Earth. Maybe the huge pyramids act as heavy water-proof cork-stoppers to prevent flood waters from getting into Inner Earth?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

As much as I would like to believe that black people built the pyramids...It's just not possible. I don't know how one can refute the evidence. Even basic measures...f.ex. The Great pyramid's total weight is 6,500 000 tons. To give a rough estimate of how much that actually is, it's 21 times the weight of the empire state building. An average block weighed 2.5 tons and were aligned in such a way modern cranes couldn't even have managed. Now...no evidence of cranes, or any other electrical devices. Furthermore...if it took 20 years, that means 1 block / 2.5 min. The cement that was used defies chemical analysis...to think this was done by a bunch of guys heaving stones around on big slaps is a stretch of the imagination to say the least...or that they carved granit with their bare hands in such a manner modern power drills wouldn't be able to, given the timeframe. It's not about black, or white or whatever. It's about the impossible.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Lol you said white is not recessive. Lol that's enough said. I'm going to dump myself down going and back and forth with you. You have a good rest of your week.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Your post is based off of no scientifical facts, only opinions based off of the idea that since "you" can't phathom how they were built, how in the world could those thousands of years do it. That's foolishness. Present actual factual proof of what I'm saying to not be right and exact. I've posted numerous books, videos, authors and scholars in post above you can do the knowledge to. Present extensive information(books, history, scholars, authors, etc.) as I have, that contradicts all of the information and sources I've posted. Remember people don't debate facts they debate opinions. Also, if your research like many others, are limited to a quick online search, you shouldn't even bother.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Lol you said white is not recessive. Lol that's enough said. I'm going to dump myself down going and back and forth with you. You have a good rest of your week.

White is not recessive and it is not dominant, do you actually believe these things you say? The genes that determine skin color fall under incomplete dominance, this is 10th grade biology stuff.
you keep posting classic nonsense like

Black is the culmination of all colors. White is void of color period.

and

There is nothing naturally white in nature.

What color are clouds? What color is the white man?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Once again, you have yet to post anything that contradicts any of the sources I've provided. You can scroll above, take the list down of all the authors and scholars as well as the books I've sited. Now, provide actual factual tangible information (not just online articles) that contradicts all of my sources. Yet you have no prior knowledge of any of the sources I've stated so how can you say it isn't right and exact. You haven't even provided me with any sources to show and prove they weren't black and I've provided numerous and can provide many more. I can't even ask you about particular books that show and prove my statements because you haven't read any of them. So there's already only so far we can go with this topic. So when you have become well read and familiar with those sources as well as the many others, and can provide credible ones that contradict them, then that's another topic.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Like i said, according to your fictional definition of "black" which is everyone who is not white then you are correct. All the other stuff you posted is outright lies. Black is not a "dominant" nor "recessive" gene as those genes do not work like that,white does occur in nature and white is not void of all colors.

Now, provide actual factual tangible information (not just online articles) that contradicts all of my sources.

So provide you with something tangible over the web that contradicts your books? you are once again speaking nonsense and that is a huge double standard.

I can't even ask you about particular books that show and prove my statements because you haven't read any of them.

Truth is truth and like you said facts are not debatable

Remember people don't debate facts they debate opinions

So if you want to debate the opinions in your books then i am at a loss for words but facts on the other hand should be available everywhere not just in the library of Afrocentrism.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

How is it nonsense? I've provided numerous sources and I can provide many more. None of them are quick internet searches either. They are popular books and well known authors/scholars from all over the world. Here's another one you can check out. Anthony T. Browder. He has great books, for example The Browder File Part 1 and 2. I can provide many many more sources if you'd like. For instance, there is a book titled "The Bible Myth: The African Origins of the Jewish People" by Gary Greensberg. He is the president of the Biblical Archaeology Society in New York and is well known. He is Jewish as well. His book even shows and proves everything I've said. Oh wait, you didn't read that either. Lol. Anyway, thanks for your opinions. You have a great weekend.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks for your opinions. You have a great weekend.

That is not opinion, you in fact did say that by black you mean all people of color. Are you on medication or something? You make less and less sense the more you post.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Next time hit reply instead of changing your entire post. I don't know why people in this thread like to edit their posts to say things completely different.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join