It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the pyramids.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Peace. Everything you posted was pretty much an opinion and nothing you posted showed and proved any of what I said to not be right and exact. Plus the videos are completely undisputabe and those are just 3.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Bottom line here is that the pyramids were built by black men and women thousands of years ago and there is no mystery behind it. It's not up for discussion it's an actual fact. The proof of this is overwhelming. There is no proof that aliens built them. This is a theory that is based off of the structures being so incredible the people couldn't have built them. It's foolish to believe this, especially when the existence of aliens hasn't even been shown and proven.
edit on 29-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

Yes...the "original entrance" you're talking about. Let's see.

After the Great Pyramid was initially sealed, it's original entrance was hidden and faced with smooth limestone. Because this blended in so well with the surrounding casing, the opening was invisible

Oh...the "invisible entrance" that can only be seen from the inside yet still required excavation to clear (the Descending Passageway) and that's only 3.5 feet tall? Yeah, the typical Egyptian man was about 3ft tall and had magic vision to see invisible doorways while also walking through blocks which hadn't been removed yet.

You believe the most utter nonsense. It's not a natural entrance when they had to blow a hole to make it from the inside.
edit on 29-3-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Wasn't a passage opened ca. 20 A.D. and again ca. 820 A.D.? From what I understand the true "original" passage has ever been found. And all of these "openings" were more or less break-ins.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

They are working from the viewpoint that Egyptians built the Great Pyramid, so that is what they "see" (fallacy of false cause when considering the authenticity of the GP). From an unbiased viewpoint, they are simply untranslated, incoherent scribbles of paint. You failed with your objectivity here.

We have tons of egyptian pyramds all built by the egyptians but with these pyramids built in the same style were supposedly made by someone else? That seems more of leap of logic than saying the Egyptians did it.

Oh...the "invisible entrance" that can only be seen from the inside yet still required excavation to clear (the Descending Passageway) and that's only 3.5 feet tall? Yeah, the typical Egyptian man was about that tall, right?

It was not invisible it was secret, and not a huge secret either. Strabo opened in in 24bc, are you trying to say that the builders of the pyramid were only 3 feet tall? Why did the queens chambers have copper handles on the shaft doors?

Why would super advanced mega builders use all their super tools and then get cheap with the door handles that are consistent with what the Egyptians used?

Let me ask you since you think you know a lot. Who DID build the pyramids and what evidence is there that anyone else besides the Egyptians built them?
edit on 29-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Very,very good. A little long though, but worth the watch. If you still think the pyramids were manmade after this, something's wrong with you.

The documentary deals with the reasonable possibility of extra-terrestials bulding all of them, as the geometric, mathematical and geographic " coincidences" are too many, too exact and too vast for humans to have been able to build them. It also deals with the idea of their function being something completely different, than merely tombs. They were generators of electricity.

Too much to give a short description of. You'll just have to trust me when I say it's interesting.

edit on 28-3-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

edit on March 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: staff note removed. thank you.

This thread has nothing to do with Aliens and UFOs and should be moved to an Archaeology forum. This tired, old argument about the pyramids not built by Egyptians is boring. The video is boring, starting with 2:30 minutes of credits! If Egyptians didn't build the pyramids and aliens did, then why are there many failed obelisks, pyramids, etc., to remind us that man made mistakes from which he learned and finally put it all together.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thepainweaver

Ya, there is no "original entrance", hence my sarcasm there. All are forced passages and a 3.5 ft tall passageway doesn't seem very natural.

820 AD. The "robbers' entrance" (which dug through 100 feet of stone) could not proceed beyond the Ascending Passageway until a slab was later removed.

The 20 AD account was only a literary work.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

The 20 AD account was only a literary work.

Backed up by an actual entrance

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Good point in your last question.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

This thread has nothing to do with Aliens and UFOs and should be moved to an Archaeology forum. This tired, old argument about the pyramids not built by Egyptians is boring. The video is boring, starting with 2:30 minutes of credits! If Egyptians didn't build the pyramids and aliens did, then why are there many failed obelisks, pyramids, etc., to remind us that man made mistakes from which he learned and finally put it all together.

I brought that exact point up and there are also no records of those failed projects so apparently that means aliens built them. According to AA logic the Egyptians not being able to move a 1000 ton stone is proof that they couldn't move an 80 ton stone.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Just becuse ther old dosnt mean aliens mand the aa theroy is crap what happens 1000 yars from now when the find a twilite book somebody going to say look vampiers are real there in this book nobody would make that up. Like the guy from aa always says the crazy hair dude

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7

Peace. Everything you posted was pretty much an opinion and nothing you posted showed and proved any of what I said to not be right and exact. Plus the videos are completely undisputabe and those are just 3.

Fact-not opinion, the Egyptians were not black.

Asshatra Kwesi has been called out numerous times and none of his claims hold up.
benstanhope.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Bottom line here is that the pyramids were built by black men and women thousands of years ago and there is no mystery behind it. It's not up for discussion it's an actual fact. The proof of this is overwhelming. There is no proof that aliens built them. This is a theory that is based off of the structures being so incredible the people couldn't have built them. It's foolish to believe this, especially when the existence of aliens hasn't even been shown and proven.

Actually you are incorrect. Further, I'm am not sure what you mean by "black men and women". That seems like a generalization of a phenotypic trait found in many cultures around the world.

While many cultural groups would like to claim responsibility for building the pyramids, e.g., Jewish children are taught in church that their ancestors built them, there is genetic evidence that suggests local Ancient Egyptian citizens built them. These Ancient Egyptians are an ethnic race that has long been extinct. Modern Egyptians are not even genetic descendants of the ancients; I repeat, the ancients are completely extinct.

On a side note, any sort of "centric" ideology is not very sensible.
edit on 30-3-2012 by thepainweaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You post a photo of 4 men with nothing describing the photo in depth. I'm not sure what that is suppose to show and prove. Egyptians not being black is more far fetched than the aliens built the pyramids concept. If I'm not mistaken, the continent of Africa is a continent of black people. Black comes in many shades. Black is also aside from just color, culture and conciousness. Your statement contradicts what Egyptians taught for thousands of years. The original name for Egypt was Kemet, which literally means "Land of the Blacks."

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You post a photo of 4 men with nothing describing the photo in depth. I'm not sure what that is suppose to show and prove. Egyptians not being black is more far fetched than the aliens built the pyramids concept. If I'm not mistaken, the continent of Africa is a continent of black people. Black comes in many shades. Black is also aside from just color, culture and conciousness. Your statement contradicts what Egyptians taught for thousands of years. The original name for Egypt was Kemet, which literally means "Land of the Blacks."

That picture was from the tomb of Seti I, it shows Berbers, Nubian, Asiatic, and Egyptians. Guess what the nubians are? They look like modern nubians.
And you are wrong Kemet translates loosely to "the black land' or 'the black place' referencing the black soil that was washed up by the nile and the deserts were called "red lands" that did not mean that people with red skin were running around them.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Ancient egyptians and modern egyptians. I don't even know how to respond to that. That response there shows me 1, how little you actually know about the region(in which dark skin blacks still inhabit the country in large populations) and 2, how much knowledge you lack and little reading you do.

Show and prove with actual factual tangible information that Egyptians aren't black. And I don't mean a quick internet search. What proof have you gathered from extensive reading and research and traveling if possible to show and prove Egyptians aren't black? This is why they say aliens did it. Too afraid to just speak the truth and say the black man did it.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
We have tons of egyptian pyramds all built by the egyptians but with these pyramids built in the same style were supposedly made by someone else?

That's not proven, since there are no recorded accounts of the Great Pyramid being constructed. There are no similarities between the Great Pyramid and the others. The GP is the only pyramid to have an ascending passageway, it's the only one to have a 3.5 ft tall "passageway", it incorporates mathematics not found in any others. Its foundation is also far more resilient and allows for temperature retraction all year. The techniques used on the Great Pyramid are unknown and can't be replicated today even at 1/4 the scale (Nippon Steel Corporation attempted but failed). There are no similarities between the 3 Greater Pyramids and the others. www.visiting-egypt.com... You are saying the 3 in the background are = to the 3 in the foreground....

It was not invisible it was secret, and not a huge secret either. Strabo opened in in 24bc, are you trying to say that the builders of the pyramid were only 3 feet tall? Why did the queens chambers have copper handles on the shaft doors?

Strabo was a literary work only. No physical evidence exists to substantiate his claims. You're the one saying the builders of the Great Pyramid were 3ft tall by saying the Descending Passageway, which leads to the "original entrance", is actually a passageway used for walking.

Why would super advanced mega builders use all their super tools and then get cheap with the door handles that are consistent with what the Egyptians used?

That's not a handle, it's a hook that was attached to a sphere. Here's the full relic: files.abovetopsecret.com...
You don't seem to know the properties of bronze--a product of copper and tin (primarily, altho also including rarer elements like zinc, nickel, etc. which changes its function too). It doesn't rust and is highly conductive. The malleability is also superior to iron.

Funny, this whole time I've not even had to use any material. I'm just simply debunking the sh*t you're putting out.
edit on 30-3-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Are you aware of the region of Nubia? It is called Sudan today. Are you literally trying to tell me Sudanese people are not black. Lol. Also you need to do more research on Kemet as well and the people of Kemet. Study from real scholars in dealing with this topic such as Ivan Van Sertima, Dr. Ben, Osa G. Hillard, Ashra Kwesi(who I don't see you can dispute when his videos are actually in Egypt at the very monuments we are talking about. It's the best thing to being there), Frances Cress Welsing, Runoko Rashidi and many more but those to start. This is literally undisputable. Your talking to someone who has studied ancient cultures of Original(black) people for years and I've actually traveled to Africa 3 times. There is no way you can say that Egypt, Sudan or any other country in Africa is not, and was not, originally inhabited by black people.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You all saying Egyptians weren't black is like trying to say that whites in South Africa are "African people" just because they might have been born there and inhabit the region. How foolish. The Greeks are the real beginning of a thriving European civilization and they learned everything from the Egyptians which the Greeks themselves knew they were black.

The book Stolen Legacy by George GM James is a great read.

Also read They Came Before Columbus by Ivan Van Sertima

Also read Precolonial Black Africa by a world renowed scholar which you should know if you study anything about the history of black(people of color) people. His name is Cheikh Anta Diop. Again the proof is overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

That's not proven, since there are no recorded accounts of the Great Pyramid being constructed. There are no similarities between the Great Pyramid and the others

really?
en.wikipedia.org...
It has passage ways and a descending passage and it is not the great pyramid

Strabo was a literary work only. No physical evidence exists to substantiate his claims. You're the one saying the builders of the Great Pyramid were 3ft tall by saying the Descending Passageway, which leads to the "original entrance", is actually a passageway used for walking.

People can walk in it, they have. And his claim is backed up by the entrance.

That's not a handle, it's a hook that was attached to a sphere. Here's the full relic: files.abovetopsecret.com...
You don't seem to know the properties of bronze--a product of copper and tin (primarily, altho also including rarer elements like zinc, nickel, etc. which changes its function too). It doesn't rust and is highly conductive. The malleability is also superior to iron.

Funny, this whole time I've not even had to use any material. I'm just simply debunking the sh*t you're putting out.

That was my mistake it was the wrong picture, so why would super advanced 3 foot mega builders use construction methods consistent with the ancient egyptians?

And again what evidence is there that anyone else besides the Egyptians built the pyramids? What proof of this do you have?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is also a great book I'm currently reading.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_9

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join