It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the pyramids.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
PLEASE Describe this 'truth' about the pyramids.
You see, I'm at work and my boss is the female version of Hitler. I don't have the time or freedom to watch such a long video. Please elaborate. For the sake of this truth.

Seriously?.........

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A cone is an infinite sided pyramid. A famous dowser, Verne Cameron, also did research with cones. I had a paperback by him back in the 60's or 70's. He claimed that the apex of the cone (metal) emitted a nondivergent beam which did not dissipate in strength but extended so far and stopped. The length of the beam could be extended by wiring cones in series, that is a wire from the apex of one to the base of another.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Speed of Light: 299,792,458 m/s (meters per second)
Great Pyramid Grand Gallery: 29.9792458°N Latitude

That's all that has to be said.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

That's all that has to be said? Well i can add to that.The Egyptians did not use meters

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

That's all that has to be said? Well i can add to that.The Egyptians did not use meters

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by dude69

The only truth is that the pyramids was built by mass telekinisis and blueprinted by telepathy,aliens had nothing to do with the building of the pyramids.

edit on 28-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just the design then, and not the actual construction ... Okay so now I see what you mean. ;-)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
"But if we decide, it was impossible to build the Great Pyramid in 20 years, then maybe its time to think the unthinkable"

... That it took 50+ years?

I really dont get why people are so hung up over the apparent speed of construction for the Great Pyramid when we dont even know how long it took. People state it as fact that it only took 20 years employing mere thousands of workers, OMG ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!! We dont even know how long Khufu lived for sure, let alone how long the pyramid took to build or how many built it. There is a huge difference between 20,000 people spending 20 years on it and 200,000 people spending 50 years on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
reply to post by dude69

this is just part 1 of "the revelation of the pyramids"
which is over an hour and a half long in total
you've posted the first 14 minutes
edit on 28/3/12 by SecretKnowledge because: i

...surely you're able to click on the other parts by yourself?....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

If you still think the pyramids were manmade after this, something's wrong with you.

... Im still undecided about this, as its not a huge leap for me that humans could do this with the right understanding / technology ... whether given to us by aliens or not ...

It seems, going by your OP, 'somethings wrong with me' then ... thanks for the insult ... pfft ... if you feel its necessary to insult the huge amount of people that dont agree with you ...

science is understanding that overcoming gravity is becoming less science fiction these days also ...

im not saying they werent built by aliens ... im saying im undecided, and 'how dare you pass judgement on me for being smart enough to not just blindly believe what you want me to ..

dont worry .. i wont think any worse of you for not sharing my beliefs ... just for your insult ..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam

Originally posted by dude69

If you still think the pyramids were manmade after this, something's wrong with you.

... Im still undecided about this, as its not a huge leap for me that humans could do this with the right understanding / technology ... whether given to us by aliens or not ...

It seems, going by your OP, 'somethings wrong with me' then ... thanks for the insult ... pfft ... if you feel its necessary to insult the huge amount of people that dont agree with you ...

science is understanding that overcoming gravity is becoming less science fiction these days also ...

im not saying they werent built by aliens ... im saying im undecided, and 'how dare you pass judgement on me for being smart enough to not just blindly believe what you want me to ..

dont worry .. i wont think any worse of you for not sharing my beliefs ... just for your insult ..

Fair enough

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Excuse me if I say a bit more. The Egyptians did not use or even know of decimal fractions. Cubits not meters. Latitude and seconds? NOT. But you would have me believe that they mystically knew all these would be in use in the future? NOT.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry, but the truth is the pyramids were built by humans. There is a real progression of pyramids that shows, beginning with the bent pyramid on through other pyramids leading up to the great pyramids at Giza. UFO believers always ignore this progression. If the Pyramids were built by highly advanced aliens, then there wouldn't be any sort of progression that shows a learning curve. They would all be perfect pyramids.

Sometimes there really such a thing as coincidences, and even multiple coincidences. When synchronicity rears its ugly head, it's one of the most difficult concepts for humans to grasp.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

All I see is that there was an advanced civilization of beings on this planet at one time. They may have been Humans or a similar looking species. Could have been Giants here too. If humans once were super intelligent and had technology we cannot comprehend, what happened to the knowledge is my question. Did something happen and people got sick and less intelligent from microbes or degenerative mind diseases or did the rulers alter the food choices to stop full utilization of the brain by the masses........ Can't have ten million rocket scientists on the planet, the job would become a poor paying job....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

Excuse me if I say a bit more. The Egyptians did not use or even know of decimal fractions. Cubits not meters. Latitude and seconds? NOT. But you would have me believe that they mystically knew all these would be in use in the future? NOT.

Thanks for deflating the "Egyptian's built the Great Pyramid" theory then?

Unless you believe the latitude of the Great Pyramid being equivalent to the speed of light is a complete coincidence. Which, lol, I guess you can.
edit on 29-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Exactly.

This is going to be good. Who did build the pyramids and why did they use the same measurement that humans would use latter? Were they time travelers without their own measurement standards?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Exactly.

This is going to be good. #1 Who did build the pyramidsand why did they use the same measurement that humans would use latter? #2Were they time travelers without their own measurement standards?

@#1, if you mean the Great Pyramid, I don't know, seeing as there's no documented recording of it being built or physical remnants of how it was done....
@#2, People from the future would know our universal measurement system and still be using it, unless you can show why the second and meter should be changed.

But I'm not saying it's time travelers or Egyptians. Do you know what the odds are for an object to be expressed by 9 #'s and to coincidentally fall in the same arrangement as 9 other #'s with 10 variations for each # (including 0) by chance? 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000....

Of course, there's probably a few things built on that exact latitude line (none as ancient or mysterious as the Great Pyramid tho) so If you want to believe that it's a coincidence, and so conclude Egyptians built it to settle your mind, then good for you. That's your right as a proud, independent woman.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Of course its a coincidence. Not only did the Egyptians not know about the meter, neither did anything else at that time since its a man made construct that's not based on any universal factors (unlike, say, the modern definition of the second).

That latitude runs all the way around the world, there will be a load of structures on it. It doesn't mean aliens built them all. I could make up my own unit of measurement, measure the speed of light in it, convert it to a lat or long and show a load of buildings on it. Doesn't mean I built them all.

PLEASE use your brain, just a little bit.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

@#1, if you mean the Great Pyramid, I don't know, seeing as there's no documented recording of it being built or physical remnants of how it was done....

So why did super advanced aliens need to use primitive levels like these?
Why did they need to chisles out channels in limestone to get the blocks?

Sledge used for stones

And yes there is no *texts on them being built there is art

Brick making

Image from the Tura Stele showing egyptians moving blocks

Of course, there's probably a few things built on that exact latitude line (none as ancient or mysterious as the Great Pyramid tho) so If you like to believe that it's a coincidence then good for you. That's your right as a proud, independent woman.

If by exact you mean general area then you are correct. And again how would they know both the future measurement system of meters AND latitude and longitude
www.gorissen.info...

edit on 29-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

If your boss is anything like Hitler, this stuff should be very interesting to her.......

Good video OP

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Interesting picts, but none reference the Great Pyramid's actual construction. Those are methods used on the smaller pyramids, which are on actual record of being constructed. When I say record I mean the Egyptians actually recorded the time during building them and the process used--none of which they did for the Great Pyramid (if they built it). It actually seems like the Great Pyramid existed before the Egyptians, who happened upon it and attempted imitating it (which would explain the seemingly massive degeneration in pyramid building technique).

The Egyptians recorded every piece of their lifestyle in detail – they were a civilization full of accountants. The scribes recorded how many of the enemy they killed in battle, the names of the pharaoh's children, even cake recipes. Yet, there are no official inscriptions, no carvings, no related paintings, no recorded accounts of the construction of the Great Pyramid – nothing. The ancient Egyptian records are silent in regards to one of the greatest structural accomplishments in the history of mankind.

Anyone on this thread probably would like this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10028940#pid10028940

And I had an incredibly long talk with another fellow regarding the Great Pyramid, don't want to have another, so I'll leave with that lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join