It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The truth about the pyramids.

page: 1
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   


Very,very good. A little long though, but worth the watch. If you still think the pyramids were manmade after this, something's wrong with you.

The documentary deals with the reasonable possibility of extra-terrestials bulding all of them, as the geometric, mathematical and geographic " coincidences" are too many, too exact and too vast for humans to have been able to build them. It also deals with the idea of their function being something completely different, than merely tombs. They were generators of electricity.

Too much to give a short description of. You'll just have to trust me when I say it's interesting.

edit on 28-3-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

edit on March 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: staff note removed. thank you.




posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dude, you gotta make a summary of the video. I ain't got the time (or data for that matter, stupid iphone!) to watch it. Could you sum it up please? Anything on the pyramids is a cool matter and I'd like to know what it's about but without busting my phone internet ( again stupid iphone but I ain't got a computer so...)

Thanx man, I hope you put it up that would be sweeeet!



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dang, I was hoping to sign up here today, and learn the secrets to life, the universe and everything. Instead I see we are still being served this tripe on a platter.

OP, you might want to change your thread title, seriously.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
PLEASE Describe this 'truth' about the pyramids.
You see, I'm at work and my boss is the female version of Hitler. I don't have the time or freedom to watch such a long video. Please elaborate. For the sake of this truth.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ive seen better



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   


You see, I'm at work and my boss is the female version of Hitler


This really made me laugh...

Oh God....



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nothing we don't know already


Sorry OP, buts its been covered so many times before, and the best doc you should be watching is "Revelations Of The Pyramids"



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Nothing we don't know already


Sorry OP, buts its been covered so many times before, and the best doc you should be watching is "Revelations Of The Pyramids"


This is " Revelations of the Pyramids " mixed in with other clips by the youtube-user



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
use this link (full video):



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just watched, are there more it cuts out abruptly at the end.

Good info, mostly what ive been reading else where recently, but i would like to watch it to the end, certainly seems like a very concise commentary and they dont say "as ancient alien theorists believe" every two damned seconds either



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin
 


niiiiiiiice one thank you!!!



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
PLEASE Describe this 'truth' about the pyramids.
You see, I'm at work and my boss is the female version of Hitler. I don't have the time or freedom to watch such a long video. Please elaborate. For the sake of this truth.


Hahahaa. #ler



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This video has been posted and discussed here at ATS a few times now

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69
 

The only truth is that the pyramids was built by mass telekinisis and blueprinted by telepathy,aliens had nothing to do with the building of the pyramids.


edit on 28-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You mean I didn't join up on the day we finally get the truth? In the hundreds of thousands of threads on this board, can maybe a kind bloke point me out towards the truth? Because after so many threads over so many years.....I expect something for crying out loud.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnCommonKnowledge
You mean I didn't join up on the day we finally get the truth? In the hundreds of thousands of threads on this board, can maybe a kind bloke point me out towards the truth? Because after so many threads over so many years.....I expect something for crying out loud.

The truth was inside you all along!

Not really.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnCommonKnowledge
Dang, I was hoping to sign up here today, and learn the secrets to life, the universe and everything. Instead I see we are still being served this tripe on a platter.

OP, you might want to change your thread title, seriously.


Hmm?...Well...that's the title of the video Oo...



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Nothing we don't know already


Sorry OP, buts its been covered so many times before, and the best doc you should be watching is "Revelations Of The Pyramids"


It IS the "Revelation of the Pyramids", I just ordered it on Ebay

Looking forward to seeing the entire video.

Thanks to the OP



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
wow, another horribly ill researched piece on the pyramids...



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69
 


this is just part 1 of "the revelation of the pyramids"
which is over an hour and a half long in total
you've posted the first 14 minutes
edit on 28/3/12 by SecretKnowledge because: i



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join