It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims attack by lion, saved by a bear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have been attacked by a puma, an African lion and a Bengal tiger. It is a horribly frightening experience and I didn't have any bear to protect me, just a steel cage. We want DNA off the backpack.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There's an ancient myth from my people I heard when I was young I don't recall much of it, it went along the lines of that long long ago men and animals lived together and could talk through thoughts but something happen or whatever it is I don't remember but they had to depart seperate ways and both knew that on long terms they would forget how to communicate together but one night a man saved a bear from an Wendigo attack and the bear recognizing the honorable act because the man risked his life due to Wendigo being bad ass mofos made a pact with the man that bears would always secretly have our backs even though we didn't remember we were brothers

So that in the distant future if a man and a bear crossed path and it would get agitated because neither knew the others intentions the man would just mention a phrase he taught to the bears before they go separate ways and upon hearing it the bear would know the man remembered the old ways and remembered the ancient blood pact between their races and both would walk side by side like brothers again.

edit on 28-3-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I have been attacked by a puma, an African lion and a Bengal tiger. It is a horribly frightening experience and I didn't have any bear to protect me, just a steel cage. We want DNA off the backpack.

And you still have enough limbs to type
ever considered a couple lottery tickets??? Luck seems to be with you son...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

I have pictures as proof, like I say, I was in a protected cage for two of the attacks. The puma just stalked me in Arizona and never really pounced. I went and bought a rifle the next day. As my luck would have it the guy that sold it to me was a terrorist. I have the receipt. Wow, I got off topic in my arrogance. Yeah, big cats can really hurt you, make friends with bears. One could true and befriend a puma but bears are much easy going.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by _R4t_

I have pictures as proof, like I say, I was in a protected cage for two of the attacks. The puma just stalked me in Arizona and never really pounced. I went and bought a rifle the next day. As my luck would have it the guy that sold it to me was a terrorist. I have the receipt. Wow, I got off topic in my arrogance. Yeah, big cats can really hurt you, make friends with bears. One could true and befriend a puma but bears are much easy going.

Oh no don't get me wrong I'm saying I would have did so if it had happened to me lol... I remember when I was a lil air cadets back in the days and we had went to this zoo which had a double fence with like 3 feet in between each and there was some tigers about 150 feet away sleeping on some rocks and we were a group of guys and we were talking so I turned around and pressed my back against the fence to ease my feet a bit it had been a long day and I swear within 2 seconds I hear a roar and a bang in the fence so loud my blood froze I was sure it had been torn apart... One of those bastards had time to stand up and sprint the 150 feet in like a flash and slap the sh!t out of that 3 inch thick all stainless bars cage so loud it sounded like an aluminum cane being hit with a hammer...

Its a logical assumption upon sight that there animals must be packing a hell of a punch but DAMNNNN those mofos are like stripped little Mike Tysons...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join