It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Athletes Bearing Flags

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I woke up just after 1pm this afternoon,from an interesting dream.I dreamt there were athletes walking in rows of 3,all bearing different flags.There were 5 or 6 rows of them wearing normal participating sportsman-gear,that is shorts and a vest.Now,the additional back 3 rows(comprising 9 men) were dressed in the traditional Muslim clothing,the white tunics and long pants.In my dream,my husband was an athlete in the middle row of the 3 Muslim rows,as you would watch from behind,he was on the far right of his row.

However,the man i saw as my husband,was not my real-life husband,but an Israeli citizen i briefly dated 24 years ago.I used a sort of telekinetic power,to make the flag he was holding,unfurl properly-on the (red) flag,was written the words "Team Ahmedinejad".I drifted through the air,and made the flag unfurl,of the man directly in front of him,and a word was written that i dont quite recall,but it definitely started with an M.This word then changed to another word,something like Enalil or Enjabil,im not sure-but in my dream,i knew for sure that was the name of a demon.

So,IF i had to try and use this dream as a prediction,would it be accurate to say,it may have to do with the upcoming Olympic games?A false flag carried out by the Isreali's,maybe in conjunction with another nation,to DEMONISE Iran/Muslims as the proponents of the atrocity?Just thought it may be of interest.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Interesting dream and even more interesting self interpretation. I guess we won't have to wait too long to find out if your interpretation is correct or not, but I will be crossing my fingers and hoping for everyone's sake that it is wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well! I'm definitely watching parade of nations this year!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Very vivid dream and description. Have you spent much time thinking about or reading about the olympics? Interesting you would also have an Israeli boyfriend, out of curiosity is your current husband Muslim?

Have you done any dream study to see what have flags, or telekenetic powers mean?
But perhaps a cigar is just a cigar...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Hey there,no ive hardly given the Olympics a thought,seeing its still aways off.I dont watch tv,anyway,and ive got embarrasingly little interest in any sport,except maybe,i may make the exception to watch some Olympic gymnastics-the only sport i find remotely interesting.(Or if its the Rugby World Cup Final,and our Springbok team is one of the 2 teams playing for the Cup,i might watch that)

My husband is not Muslim,no.I dont know why the Israeli boyfriend from 24years ago would feature,as ive hardly ever thought of him since that time.Perfectly nice man,very polite and considerate,but hardly a memorable type of person-a bit dull,quite frankly.Well,i hope with all my heart nothing happens to anyone,nothing bad,during the Olympics.Its sickening to think of normal,regular people,and especially kiddies being hurt,or losing their lives because of the diabolical agendas of any government or group.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I also hope nothing bad happens,but it seems the security will be so tight,as to make any attack impossible.Im sure they will have a no-fly zone around the areas of activity,and jets ready to intercept any unauthorised aircraft too, at a moment's notice.I cannot imagine there would be a scenario they have not prepared for, in a post 9/11 world.Anyone attending would propably be very well searched,TSA style.Well,in this case,it IS better to err on the side of caution.

top topics

join