It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building 6?? What happened?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Dave, if you want some real information why don't you try buying yourself a couple of terrabytes of digital storage like I have and downloading the FOIA 911 dataset archives, go and study that and come back to me. The pictures in your book are probably 0.1% of the content available at this website.

I have two 500 gig NAS drives on my home network, actually, one for my MP3 collection and the other for general file storage, but this is neither here nor there. What am I looking for that photographs taken by someone who was standing right inside WTC 6 wouldn't show?

Ignore me, I misread your previous post, but since you replied 2x500 GB is 1TB so you might need a few more drives if you want to download a significant portion of it. The data has been released via the FOIA, there's much information contained within that was previously withheld so I do recommend you check it out...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

Ignore me, I misread your previous post, but since you replied 2x500 GB is 1TB so you might need a few more drives if you want to download a significant portion of it. The data has been released via the FOIA, there's much information contained within that was previously withheld so I do recommend you check it out...

I will do so and I thank you for the reference. I have given you a star for providing information I haven't seen before...but that doesn't answer the question- what is in this material that wouldn't be in the photographs take by someone who was physically standing inside WTC 6?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Hmm well considering the data in the archive is much more detailed including video and shots from above and outside building 6 that has been collected from numerous sources one can draw better conclusions. This goes for all the events on 911 in general, if you're really that interested you should take a look at these archives. Still I would point out they have been some what sterilized as with any public release of information, some things are just not allowed or out of bounds as you can imagine.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
If there was a massive detonation that managed to rip a hole in the roof and spray debris all over, then, why didnt ANYONE in a helicopter, or a building above the site notice a gaping hole in WTC6?

Possibly because they had a script, and mentioning WT6 was not in the script for obvious reasons...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'be been saying for a long time that if you truthers would only stop squandering your money on Richard Gage's conferences and those fifteen versions of Loose Change and look into what the real people who were actually there saw, 98% of your questions would have been answered already. I mean look at this very thread- it's been known that building 6 had an open court in the center of the building all this time and yet you're still wondering about the "mysterious crater" over ten years later. Hechk, you don't even wait to ask "why is there a big hole there" before you go into your "bombs planted by sinister secret boogeymen" routine.

'Nuff said.

Oh dear, making assumptions about 'truthers' again are we! The whole purpose to label us 'truthers' is to try and make us feel bad for disbeleiving something. You assume that everyone is paying for info etc, massive fail. Most people are doing their own real research based on real facts, nothing to do with these type of sites.

So if you have any intelligence, please use it to understand that not everything is as black and white as you assume, and we all know assumption is the mother of all f**** ups!

To make a such sweeping generalisation about people who disbelive all of the OS just shows you have a serious lack of judgement and should walk away from making further comments. Unless the shill pay cheque is too good to refuse, because all your comment make you look like a shill, or someone with a very specifically limited narrow mind on this subject.

I think i'm gonna start calling people like you 'fakers' the opposite of truthers, because that in essence is what you really are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join