It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building 6?? What happened?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
YOU Again?
I thought youd be along shortly.........
Lets see your pictures of said food court........nuff said.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Interesting, never heard this one before. And clearly you can see from the photo on the left on this pagewww.911studies.com... from the website you've posted a smoke plume rising from close to street level, well below both impact sites of towers one and two. Maybe there was a steak burning in that food court!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBossWorm
Interesting, never heard this one before. And clearly you can see from the photo on the left on this pagewww.911studies.com... from the website you've posted a smoke plume rising from close to street level, well below both impact sites of towers one and two. Maybe there was a steak burning in that food court!

That's the other tower falling. An optical illusion makes it look as though both towers are still standing and that website lies about the time. Why I don't know.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

So, it's the tower falling from the bottom first, with the smoke and dust to one side only where building 6 is, no where else I can see the dust etc?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by myss427

So, it's the tower falling from the bottom first, with the smoke and dust to one side only where building 6 is, no where else I can see the dust etc?

What do you mean falling from the bottom first? How can you tell, given that the collapse is all but over? The photograph, it goes without saying, is from a specific moment. Seconds later the dust was everywhere.

You are being misled by charlatans. Probably because they make money out of it in some way or another.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

In that picture it clearly shows both towers standing, but at the base of building 6 there is a large explosion or dust cloud emiting from one direction only, therefor concluding either building 6 is exploding or that tower is colapsing at the base causing the dust cloud.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Optical illusion? Seriously? That's on a par with "holographic planes". I suppose both sides have their fringe elements....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This is the same Jack White that has/had a site claiming Apollo was faked.
The tv show Mythbusters took him to task and showed he's nothing but BS.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

If so, tell us why building 6 didn't collapse.

Ah...

So you see it is all a fantasy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
YOU Again?

I can do better than that- If you pick up a copy of Joel Meyweowitz' book AFTERMATH you can look at them all day. He was physically there documenting the cleanup of ground zero and he took an enormous number of photos of what the wreckage looked like. I myself can't photocopy the page because it's a coffee table book and it's just so flipping huge.

I'be been saying for a long time that if you truthers would only stop squandering your money on Richard Gage's conferences and those fifteen versions of Loose Change and look into what the real people who were actually there saw, 98% of your questions would have been answered already. I mean look at this very thread- it's been known that building 6 had an open court in the center of the building all this time and yet you're still wondering about the "mysterious crater" over ten years later. Hechk, you don't even wait to ask "why is there a big hole there" before you go into your "bombs planted by sinister secret boogeymen" routine.

'Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You're right. The south tower has collapsed at that point and the author of the website lied about the time of that picture.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I agree. This is just a lie concerning the time of the photo, by the charlatan who hosts that website. Moving along...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by myss427

In that picture it clearly shows both towers standing, but at the base of building 6 there is a large explosion or dust cloud emiting from one direction only, therefor concluding either building 6 is exploding or that tower is colapsing at the base causing the dust cloud.

Both towers aren't standing. It's a very slight optical illusion. Look at the entry points for the 'planes' - they are at the top. But the second plane hit much further down.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat

Optical illusion? Seriously? That's on a par with "holographic planes". I suppose both sides have their fringe elements....

I refer you to what I wrote above. Unless you think both planes hit near the top it's clearly a very minor optical illusion in a bad photo. Why that should be surprising to you I don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is footage from the piers across the river taken by a camera man of the buildings....
It too shows multiple explosions as well as the plume of dust rising from the street while both buildings still stand....the film continues to the fall of #2then #1....
then #7.....
Ill try to refind it as well.......
If there was a great gaping 8 story hole in the #6 all the way from ground to 8 story glass roof ill be
glad to admit it...Im not choosey what turns up as facts....just that the facts turn up.....
The mystery of 9/11 is probably the most important event that we need to know the truth about...unequivocably the truth...withpout self exculpatories or excuses.
There are documents which are still secret. evidence never yet seen....testimony not publicly heard by all....
And the truth is farther from the people with every passing day...............
This is a truth the whole world needs to know.....................

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
From what I've seen building 6 was destroyed at the same time the south tower went down, I can't tell exactly if its because the debris hit it or its simply erupting from within. It left a very circular hole though which kinda suggests it was blown rather than damaged from debris.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

WTC 6 destroyed ...? By South Tower collapse...?

Look again

Check out clips 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

www.911myths.com...

As camera pans showing fires in south side of WTC 7 will see WTC 6 in right foreground

Clips 5 and 6 show clear shots of WTC 6 in right foregound, badly damaged, but still standing

You lose again.....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Insolubrious

WTC 6 destroyed ...? By South Tower collapse...?

Look again

Check out clips 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

www.911myths.com...

As camera pans showing fires in south side of WTC 7 will see WTC 6 in right foreground

Clips 5 and 6 show clear shots of WTC 6 in right foregound, badly damaged, but still standing

You lose again.....

lol whatever, I was referring to the top being blown out, building 6 didn't come down completely until they pulled it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by stirling
YOU Again?

I can do better than that- If you pick up a copy of Joel Meyweowitz' book AFTERMATH you can look at them all day. He was physically there documenting the cleanup of ground zero and he took an enormous number of photos of what the wreckage looked like. I myself can't photocopy the page because it's a coffee table book and it's just so flipping huge.

Dave, if you want some real information why don't you try buying yourself a couple of terrabytes of digital storage like I have and downloading the FOIA 911 dataset archives, go and study that and come back to me. The pictures in your book are probably 0.1% of the content available at this website.

911datasets.org...
edit on 1-4-2012 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Dave, if you want some real information why don't you try buying yourself a couple of terrabytes of digital storage like I have and downloading the FOIA 911 dataset archives, go and study that and come back to me. The pictures in your book are probably 0.1% of the content available at this website.

I have two 500 gig NAS drives on my home network, actually, one for my MP3 collection and the other for general file storage, but this is neither here nor there. What am I looking for that photographs taken by someone who was standing right inside WTC 6 wouldn't show?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join