It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building 6?? What happened?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As shown ably in photos from Jack Whites web site........www.911studies.com...
The WTC #6 building suffered two massive explosions about the time the second plane slammed into the WTC Tower.............
These explosive events occurred from the bottom of #6 blowing all debris outward and upward from the basement floors.....
His photo research proves the event was NOT caused by falling tower debris......
There is no mention of this to be found anywhere in the MSM, and its definately worth a separate investigation......

Whites mention of the A4 Skywarrior as a possible substitute for AA 77 also goes well with the engines found in New York.....as they can hardly be the 757 engines one would expect to see,......
However off topic it may be....youll find photos on site that show this too....
Meantime despite the many alleged anomalies on his site, i find the building #6 question very pressing and
certainl;y worth asking....
What blew the guts entirely up and out of building 6?
My only reasonable explanation is the possible use of a hyperbaric explosive.....
Or the method of piling dust over your explosiove, and setting off a second charge after the first has created a plasma out of the dust...this will treble the explosive force or better.....
Any ideas about this little know builings explosive demise?
Remember, this happened concurrently with plane two impacting the 2nd tower.....
long before either fell......
edit on 28-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
you tell me.
edit on 28-3-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What did happen???

Oh $h!t. It's a conspiracy!

[eta] Finally put something into the op, I see. However, your link discusses WTC7 not WTC6.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
damn.....is it missing.....i surely can't see it......just like that vanished

I was sure it was there in 2001.....say sept 10
edit on 013131p://f07Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Do you mean WTC Building 7 ?

Anyway, here is the Wiki on WTC building 6 :

Six World Trade Center was the U.S. Customs House: a 537,693-square-foot (49,953-m²), 8-story building in Lower Manhattan, New York City, part of the World Trade Center. Construction finished in 1975. It was also the building in the World Trade Center that had the least number of floors. From the Austin J. Tobin Plaza level, on which the main structure was built, it had a height of 92 ft (28 m) but was 105 ft (32 m) above actual ground level. It was destroyed on September 11, 2001, from the collapse of 1 World Trade Center.

Debris from the North Tower fell on and around 6 WTC, digging a deep crater into the building's basement, setting it alight. The building's ruins were demolished to make way for reconstruction. AMEC Construction handled the demolition,[1] in which the building was weakened and then pulled down with cables. The new One World Trade Center will stand at the site where 6 World Trade Center once stood. There is no clearly defined 6 World Trade Center in the new World Trade Center master plan, although a proposed performing arts center designed by Frank Gehry could be named 6 World Trade Center in the future.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sorry bout dat the thing got away on me there...
Answer to your wiki...
The #6 WTC pictures do NOT show debris falling on tyop of the /?, but rather large holes minus any debris or crushing effect....
contrarily they show all the debris thrown up and out of the building as well as the pistures prove the explosion was not related to crash damage to the towers but was not facing the towers....i believe....
Please check the pictures of the WTC on the site and look again.....
You guys are just too fast..............either that or horribly entertainment starved......

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I see you fixed the OP, one problem though, u linked the wrong link, it goes to the picture after the one of building 6 (its currently linked to a picture of Building 7) .

I haven't heard any theories on building 6, i suppose the question is, what was in building 6 that was worth "Ensuring" it got destroyed during the event at the cost of alot of money, time and possible questions.
edit on 28/3/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I fix..................www.911studies.com...
Didnt mean to post this early it just happened so ive been racing to fix it before i get clobbered by youse impatient guys.......

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Building six is shown have have suffered a massive explosion, perhaps 2......
Scroll through the timimg photo proof to the arial views.....
Youll see gaping holes down to the basement with virtually NO fallen debris inside....thia ia physically impossible under the OS version of events....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Could be WTC6 was just a casualty of the subterranean explosions used to bring down Building 7 and/or Tower 1.
I don't think there was anything of significance in that building, just Customs info. Could've been taken out to dampen the obviousness of WTC7 as a target. Your guess is as good as mine.

[WTC6 damage]

edit on 28-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You really must look at the airial view to see that the danage to building 6 did not occur from debris falling down on it....
It has two holes that go to the basement which had to have blown upwards to be free of the debris that deep so soon after the event.
If you did not look at the link you are shooting in the dark...period.

Here is the explosion just after or during the second planes impact
www.911studies.com...
This clearly shows building arrangements....from the top.....note vessy street....
Here is an airial view of the damage to bldg 6
www.911studies.com...
Note the gaping holes where the debris should be piled high ....if the force was a downward one....
They are empty to the basement floors.....showing the explosion was from within the building.
This picture is even more dramatically illustrates the inner explosion and ejection of materials out the top of #6
www.911studies.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you check the second link, youll be at the start of the photo analysis.....
follow the reasoning through it and youll get the picture......
Building 6 was also blown up!
Perhaps it was intended to go down like B#7 but the charges failed to detonate completely die to falling debris from next door, but it clearly shows the upward force of the B#6 destruction....exactly opposite the expected direction.!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Im sorry if ive missed that one...
The TIMING is OFF!
There couldnt have been simulatneous damage because BLDG 6 was aflame and burning only moments after the secnd plane collided with T2......
The damage in the showm photos is far more advanced at the early monents to be anything but explosive causing the combustion.....
This was Before the WTs went down, or B7 which was much later anyways...
The huge gaping holes shown must only have been caused by an UPWARDS force....
They are empty to the bottom...basements eight floors plus!
wheres the debris?
Out in the street!
This photo analysis has got be conclusive....
Geeze i sure wish we had General Parton on tap.....
his BDAs of Oklahoma are flawless....
The sky views tell the story.....the street views set the timing!
MY estimation this guy has nailed it...BLG 6 ALSO BLOWN UP!

edit:
An eerie thought....
When you map it...Bldg 6 is directly between tower one and Bldg 7
maybe they actually planned to lay Tower 1 down straight towards bldg7 and it didnt quite go off....
This would have surely muddled the wreckages of the buildings into very hard to investigate mess....
Bldg 6 would have to go down because of collateral damge caused by the tower falling over it and taking down bldg 7 as it fell...???
Just sayin....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

edit:
An eerie thought....
When you map it...Bldg 6 is directly between tower one and Bldg 7
maybe they actually planned to lay Tower 1 down straight towards bldg7 and it didnt quite go off....
This would have surely muddled the wreckages of the buildings into very hard to investigate mess....
Bldg 6 would have to go down because of collateral damge caused by the tower falling over it and taking down bldg 7 as it fell...???
Just sayin....

I can see that being the case to take out WTC7, but I still don't know how or why WTC6 factors into this.
How early were the underground explosions reported for any of the buildings. I know people were reporting them. Maybe the idea was to collapse the entire plaza in one fell swoop (no pun intended).

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If there was a massive detonation that managed to rip a hole in the roof and spray debris all over, then, why didnt ANYONE in a helicopter, or a building above the site notice a gaping hole in WTC6?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you check the second link, youll be at the start of the photo analysis.....
follow the reasoning through it and youll get the picture......
Building 6 was also blown up!
Perhaps it was intended to go down like B#7 but the charges failed to detonate completely die to falling debris from next door, but it clearly shows the upward force of the B#6 destruction....exactly opposite the expected direction.!!!

If WTC 6 was "blown up: then why is still standing in these shots...?

Video is of south face of WTC 7 where camera is showing fires on that side

As camera pans showing damage/fires to WTC 7 can see WTC 6 in right foreground

Referer to clips 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Shots are from mid - late afternoon prior to collapse of WTC 7

www.911myths.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The aireal pics show without doubt two massive holes which are empty of debris......right down to the basement.
One is larger than the other, but they are indicative of an upward explsion....
Ill look at your pics but for petes sake look at what im presenting you to show the hypothesis....
www.911studies.com...
Clearly here is seen the explosive force outwards from the Bldg 6 blast.....
The Vessy st, view of bldg 6 before the towers fell!
www.911studies.com...
The two giant holes devoid of debris in the bottoms and looking as if the force of the blast was upwards directed leaving little rubble inside...
www.911studies.com...
If you cant follow the timeline or dont look at the evidence please dont just throw any old comment in there....this is a serious porposition that few have been appraised of even at this late date......
Its pointless to argue about later in the day its the initial crash of plane #2 that coincides with the Bldg 6 blast.....IN THE MORNING>>>>.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So if "massive explosions" took place in WTC 6 then WHY ARE MOST OF THE WINDOWS still intact...?

Seems if "massive explosion" inside buildng would blow out the windows

Looks like typical delusional nonsense somebody though up......

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
thought id posted about thsi but here goes again....www.911studies.com...
Shows a massive crater in the center of B#6
www.911studies.com...
Above shows the moment of explosion....or just after...the dust clouds clearly indicate a blast in #6
BEFORE THE ADJACENT TOWER FELL!
The WTC 1 is clearly marked for you......this precludes damage to #6 from falling tower.
one more shot.....
www.911studies.com...
Shows the empty holes in B6 from upward explosions not debris falling downward later from the tower......
As far as the windows being intact please check other pictures ive referenced....plenty to show that the explosion was upwardly directed......plenty of wndows gone too....
Here is the instant of the blast.....upper left....www.911studies.com...
The plane has just hit tower 2 and you can see ythe smoke rising in the foreground from the Bldg 6 blast even.......timed to the second almost....
if a is true then b follows

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

I see you fixed the OP, one problem though, u linked the wrong link, it goes to the picture after the one of building 6 (its currently linked to a picture of Building 7) .

I haven't heard any theories on building 6, i suppose the question is, what was in building 6 that was worth "Ensuring" it got destroyed during the event at the cost of alot of money, time and possible questions.
edit on 28/3/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

Yeah, this hoax comes around every few years. Building six had a large open plaza in the center of the building where they had some sort of food court at the ground floor, the same way Trump Plaza has it laid out. Photographer Joel Meyerowitz was at the site of ground zero and he took a number of photographs of this area. Lots of debris littered chairs and tables but no blast damage. According to him, the building had the nickname "the donut" due to its layout.

Those damned fool conspiracy web sites pull this hoax out every so often and try to get people to believe there's a "crater" in buiding 6 when there wasn't any structure there to begin with, except maybe a glass ceiling...so where did this bit come from THIS time? From one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites. Of course.
edit on 28-3-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join