It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 Olympics: terrorists 'plotting cyanide poison hand cream attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmedinet
reply to post by WTFover

So was the twin tower attacks...wake up doofus!

Originally posted by mrmedinet
Again wake up.

mrmedinet, would you care to explain and elaborate on those two, back to back, pieces of extraordinary ATS brilliance?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Its not even the London Olympics anymore, more like the Pakistani Olympics.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Pretty fishy terror drill....dont you think?
for a miute there i thought they gave you the hand cream when you went in the booth....but...oh well.......
I cant imagine any terrorist running amuck with hand cream.....maybe in a squirt gun?
Or pressure sprayer device?
maybe they can rent a chopper and seed the clouds with precursors then when it rains......
well...just sayin...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sounds like something Tom Clancy would come up for some of his novels. In fact it sounds a lot like the main plot of Rainbow Six were a terrorist group wants to spread a virus at the 2000 Summer Olympics through that water spraying system, infecting all visitors of the Olympics.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
One of the 2012 "end of the world" prophecies predicts that "20,000 people will die in an unnatural attack in London in July" - not sure who it was - maybe Edgar Cayce?

The same guy also predicted that The Pope will be assassinated in May, if those two events take place I might sit up and take note.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Wow, all seeing eyes all over the joint.

As for this plot-Well it's a good thing I bring my own hand cream eh?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I hope everyone will have the decency to keep politics and sports separated. Political ideology should not be a stumbling block to bring the worlds athletes together. Its the only time the whole world is united and the athletes can mix with one another and part as friends. The "opening ceremony" is the crucial time to watch out for you have thousands of international contingent official and UK officials in the stands and the thousands of athletes in the stadium ground. If anything was to happen it will be during that time. As for hand cream, it is just one of the many probabilities. Hope they are prepared for terrorist drones. Yes they do have drones- radio controlled planes that adults like to play with.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
isnt their a terrorist threat every olympic event?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
isnt their a terrorist threat every olympic event?
Ever since Munich in 72.I remember that on the news as it happened and I knew that it was all going to poop from then on.I was I'm the Army then and just before they went in we all went on alert.Nobody knew what to expect.By the end of the 70's it was all old hat

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
time for the police to break out the tickle mittens and cuddle any terrorists.

We have to use tickle mittens because of THEIR human rights.
what a joke.

Still, since the UK is ran by a load of scaremongering (Fuel tax grabbing) numb nuts we have no chance.

Lemmings jumping off a cliff comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The security at the olympics will be very descreet and well hidden. The way some of you are going on it's like you are expecting a millitary parade of north korean proportions everyday of the games. You won't see any of the security/millitary...... The story in the op about the hand creme plot is most likely nonsense, but that does not mean there is not a real threat to such a huge event as the olympics. I think the main threat to the games could come from a mumbai style attack or lone fanatics like Anders Behring Breivik or Mohamed Merah. I will personally feel less nervous knowing the SAS are keeping an eye on things when i visit London for a few days this summer to soak up the olympic atmosphere..

CX

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why would they post their intentions on a website for all to see?

Are they really that stupid? Do TPTB think we are that stupid?

I can see it now.....guy walks into a shop...."12 bottles of handcream please!"

CX.
edit on 29/3/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In general the terrorist threat the uk is under is underestimated there are a large number of violent Islamic extremists who reside within the uk who have the potential to commit acts of terrorism. The security precautions that are being taken may seem to be rather over the top but they are necessary to defend London as without this protection the likely hood of a attack is increased monumentally.

Lets not forget in addition to the threat posed by the violent Islamic extremists in the UK who are willing to comit acts of terrorism we also have Irish groups who have started to increase their activity and then on top of this we also have any number of far right groups who may emerge as a threat during the games. To say that London 2012 does not represent a significant security threat is to deny the reality the threat is very real and comes from a number of different groups. London has a rich and violent history that sets a precedent for such terrorist attacks to assume that terrorists would ignore their best opportunity gain maximum coverage and effectiveness with the 2012 games is again to deny the reality of the threat. The propaganda value for terrorists hitting the opening ceremony for example is massive it would make the Munich attack look like a day in the park

Specifically however with the OP, I highly doubt that terrorists are giving away their plans online like this for all to see. The people who posted this, while still a threat are not the most dangerous threat. The real threat comes from the guys who are working away quietly plotting and training right now for a attack on London.

edit on 29-3-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Don't kno if it has been said yet, But........

Anyone remember that drone that went down in iran last year, certainly does give them enough time to replicate it exactly so theirs can get past the radars and the military presence, if there are already drones in the air noone would know if it was friendly or not until........ Well, maybe a thought for consideration.

Enjoy.
edit on 29-3-2012 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Don't remember hearing anything before the Olympics in China. Well, who wants to carry out an attack in that haze? Who wants to take an area with that kind of ecological pollution either?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Wow, the illuminati symbolism is astounding to me. It's so brazen.. do we have enough pyramids with illuminated tops?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The notion of terrorists slathering hand cream on passersby seems.... well... like a desperate attempt to rekindle fear that is slowly dissipating as more and more people realize that it's not what your afraid of that these security people are concerned with... just that you are, in fact, afraid of something, anything, that they can use to their advantage.

Yup. It's right up there with passengers boarding airplanes wearing explosives in their panties.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON HACKNEY MARSH OLYMPICS 2012

1 www.slideshare.net...

2 www.slideshare.net...

ROCKELLER DOCUMENT MENTIONS 13.000 WILL DIE 'HACK ATTACK'
LABRINTH-EARTHQUAKE SHOWS CODE 20: DIALING CODE OF HACKNEY
CHINESE 2012 ADVERTISEMENT EURO 2012 SHOWS: HACKEN LEE 10
10 = POSTAL CODE OF HACKNEY
HACKEN LEE = HACKNEY MARSHES & LEE VALLEY
edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

One member, called Abu Hija Ansari claimed the cyanide should be mixed with an unidentified hand cream so it could be absorbed through human skin, according to The Sun.

i worked with cyanide in the gold mining industry and getting cyanide on my hands was a daily occurrence. i would take cyanide Briquettes (same shape as charcoal Briquettes) from drums and put them in a mix tank and mix them with soda ash and water then pump the mix to the feed pond Of the gold pad leach operation.
then i would wash my arms and hands. The only danger was if you did not wash up and eat lunch with cyanide still on your hands.

Cyanide must be mixed with a acid to be really toxic.
The hydrochloric acid in your Stomach turns sodium or potassium cyanide to hydrogen cyanide the form that kills you quick.
When they used cyanide for executions in the US they would drop a bag of cyanide pellets into hydrochloric acid to release the hydrogen cyanide gas.

The only thing that might cause cyanide to go through the skin would be DMSO and then you would need to add a acid after it was through the skin.
If you add the acid before then the cyanide would gas off before it got through the skin.

Hydrogen cyanide kills by blocking the blood going through the lungs from absorbing oxygen.(metabolic asphyxiation. )
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join