It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Skeptic Tells His Oogie-Boogie Story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if SMURFS are not real...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here's an out there gruesome theory..

Is it possible the old couple living in the house were kidnapping and holding children hostage in their house and they let them out at night to run around for a few minutes when no one would see them? Maybe they were making weird noises because their tongues were removed. (Reminds me of the movie The People Under the Stairs where a couple kidnapped kids and cut out their tongues if they were bad)

Anyway, this IS an odd experience. The idea that it was actually a group of Gray's and you remember it as children in gray outfits is interesting. This could be plausible I guess, but I don't know how I feel about Gray's

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How intriguing. I'm amazed at how many people with bizarre stories such as this grow up with such speculative personas. I can't help thinking that if I had had such experiences all bets would be off as an adult and I'd be inclined to take most people's stories as plausible.

My only question toward it being a false memory from and alien abduction is: why THAT one? What kind of inconspicuous memory is that??

I was going to ask you if you guys had done any sort of drug that night, but you mentioned the cigs so I too wonder if they were maybe something else or at least laced with something else. I have never had such experiences but I HAVE heard personal accounts of people in shared hallucinations.

My only other theories are that either the old couple has a messed-up history of their own or you both somehow saw into an alternate dimension.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
How intriguing. I'm amazed at how many people with bizarre stories such as this grow up with such speculative personas. I can't help thinking that if I had had such experiences all bets would be off as an adult and I'd be inclined to take most people's stories as plausible.

My only question toward it being a false memory from and alien abduction is: why THAT one? What kind of inconspicuous memory is that??

I was going to ask you if you guys had done any sort of drug that night, but you mentioned the cigs so I too wonder if they were maybe something else or at least laced with something else. I have never had such experiences but I HAVE heard personal accounts of people in shared hallucinations.

My only other theories are that either the old couple has a messed-up history of their own or you both somehow saw into an alternate dimension.

Amazing isn't?

How everything changes when more than one person experiment an odd situation like this. Usually 'debunkers' will try to argue that abductees just experienced something only in their minds, and then here comes the 'sleep paralysis' and similar theories to explain such phenomena.

But how do you apply these theories to a case like this? You just can't, that's for sure.

If OP is claiming a true event, then evidently he and his friend had some sort of 'contact' experience, a real one, not some hallucination.

Of course you could say that the old couple had some dark sinister secret involving children, but it wouldn't explain why they both fell to the ground at the same time, apparently unable to get up fast, and worse yet, somehow they BOTH forgot what happened next. This is so typical on abduction scenarios that almost won't give space to so much overthinking.

BTW, this is not the first time something like this happens. A lo of people claimed to 'share' similar experiences before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join