It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery strange sounds around the world solved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Could the "apocalyptic sounds" heard in several countries be just scientific Tesla experiments?

World Record Magnetic Field 100T

Scientists at the Los Alamos National Laboratory campus of the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory have successfully produced the world's first 100 Tesla non-destructive magnetic field. The achievement was decades in the making, involving a diverse team of scientists and engineers. The 100 Tesla mark was reached at approximately 3:30 p.m. on March 22, 2012.

Sound in mark 1:35.

To me, its quite possible this be the explanation.

What you think?

edit on 28-3-2012 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
link corrected

If not, maybe this is the technology that will allow us to have flying cars.

Mielke said that since the team's latest foray into magnetic fields above 90 tesla, they've demonstrated that they can measure:

Upper critical fields of superconductors -- radio frequency contactless conductivity
Quantum magnetic transitions -- magnetic susceptibility
Electrical resistivity -- magnetotransport
Optical spectroscopy -- visible light transmission
Crystallographic length change -- fiber-optic dilatometry

"Now, at 100 tesla, we can focusing our efforts to get multiple user experiments completed in single magnet runs on the big magnets since they are so oversubscribed. More than a dozen people are working together to make this happen here at the Laboratory," said Mielke.

The ability to create pulses of extremely high magnetic fields nondestructively provides researchers with an unprecedented tool for studying a range of scientific questions: from how materials behave under the influence of very high magnetic fields, to research into the quantum behavior of phase transitions in solids.

Researchers can explore extremes of low temperature and high magnetic field, which will contribute to our understanding of superconductivity, magnetic-field-induced phase transitions, and so-called quantum critical points, in which small changes in materials properties at very low temperature have dramatic effects on physical behavior. The magnet could also be used as a nanoscale microscope.

Source
edit on 28-3-2012 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Seeing as how this thing just recently fired up, I don't think so. Would it be able to make sound before it's built? no
Plus, this thing is stationary so it doesn't explain the sound being heard on different parts of the globe.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That could explain the whole "War of the Worlds" sounding ones, but most of those were proven hoaxes anyway. I don't think it really solves the more frequent and real "rumbling" ones.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Seeing as how this thing just recently fired up, I don't think so. Would it be able to make sound before it's built?

Well, this is what they tell us. How we can be sure this is not being done in other parts of the world as well?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The sounds have been reported in spots around the world since the 1970's.

How, exactly, does this experiment answer the mystery?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

c'mon man, i mean, really?
you hear a vaguely similar sound for a couple of seconds, and you reckon that it could be the strange sounds solved?
i doubt very much that the sound was heard outside the labratory, never mind the building, never mind the community.
i would like to read how you think this will be heard the world over

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Yes and no.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I just ran across this video a couple days ago. And I am with the OP on this one. No, I'm not saying this experiment is causing the weird sky noises, but rather, the Earth's magnetic field is changing is such a way that these sounds are heard.

new topics

top topics

join