It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 - Stay Away

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by lambros56
The ministry of defence have just informed residents in a block of flats. That they intend to place Surface to air missile on their roof.
A bit over the top ?

But then again 9/11 was over the top.

The 9/11 attack came out of the blue.......the London games have been in the planning for years.

If a hijacked plane heads directly for the Olmpic stadium then they will attempt to shoot it down.........what's over the top about that?

You mean, a hijacked plane, with inexperienced pilots.

Also, if 'the system' is that paranoid.......why even bother having an Olympics? Can't they find better ways, to WASTE our money??? Is this stuff for us....or for them? Who gains most....us or 'them' aka 'the elite'?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4nothin

Also, if 'the system' is that paranoid.......why even bother having an Olympics? Can't they find better ways, to WASTE our money??? Is this stuff for us....or for them? Who gains most....us or 'them' aka 'the elite'?

It depends hosting Olympics can bring huge financial gain to the city.........take a look at Barcelona!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I will call it. bs, nothing will happen at the olympics. They or whoever put the spin on this so you watch and they make more money. end of story.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I dont put much creed into the Olympics conspiracies, however one thing DID get me thinking. The BBC has moved a lot of its broadcasting facilities away from London and now located in Manchester. Do they know something we dont?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The London 2012 Olympics is going to be great.

If people want to stay away because some crackpot twit has posted a YouTube video saying 100K people will perish, or that the words 2012 if looked at upside down after a bottle of wine look like they spell “Zion” – (yes, a “2” does look remarkably like a “Z” anyway, so that’s proof), then don’t turn up because you won’t be missed. If the stadium lights were not supported by a design that was triangular, I am sure someone would come up with some other tenuous link Illuminati.

Frankly, I am astonished that people are so gullible that they give the time of day to these theories. I suggest they get out and about – perhaps take in some sport. If they cannot get to London, then try Weymouth, but you may get savaged by a Zionist jellyfish, so best not.

Regards

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hmm... this seems familiar. Where have I seen similar fear-mongering in the recent past.

Oh yes.. the 2008 Olympics! Just google up 2008 Olympic false flag and enjoy the plethora of conspiracy theories that involved disaster at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Which of course, never materialized. And hmm.. 2004.. 2000.. it's almost like a pattern. Every 4 years, some horrible disaster is going to occur during the Olympic games. The Illuminati or some other world power is behind it. yawn.

Another Olympic, another false flag. woo.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Do they know something we don't? Maybe it's real estate prices or access to transportation or connectivity.

Why not look at their plans. Maybe they have been planning this for years.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So the winter Olympics get a pass on wacko stories? Bummer. Simply means that the people involved in the fairy tales live in areas where winter sports are not as big.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have huge reservations about even posting this ...but here goes

A 'FOAF' (friend of a friend ) but I shall elaborate . I got chatting over the coarse of a 3/4 hour house move with the van drivers. We were all exhausted and rehydrating on the edge of the van, legs dangling over . They were Latvian but one particularly had excellent English and a good friend in security at the main Stratford site. Someone who has been there during the building of the site also.

I thought , here we go , elaborate tale blah blah , but out it came in its simplest form - this friend said at least 4 bombs had already been discovered - one of which his friend had told him was within a brick !

The implications of that statement if true made me shudder - Brighton conservative conference was alleged to have been planted 6 months in advance and then remotely detonated . OMG , the implications of that are scary - even during the building process something could have been laid with the intent of remotely detonating probably far further in the future.....

I have no way of authenticating this but did ask if his friend was reliable/ a story teller ? No, he's in security, it's his job. The van driver incidentally took it seriously enough to give that area a very wide berth during the Games.

I have faith in our security services - the Jubilee was a massive operation in itself , but .....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I dont put much creed into the Olympics conspiracies, however one thing DID get me thinking. The BBC has moved a lot of its broadcasting facilities away from London and now located in Manchester. Do they know something we dont?

The BBC are just saving money.............they moved quite a while ago.........not recently........besides the BBC is STILL going to be in London to cover the games...........so is there a link...........highly doubtful.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by slidingdoor

I thought , here we go , elaborate tale blah blah , but out it came in its simplest form - this friend said at least 4 bombs had already been discovered - one of which his friend had told him was within a brick !

Let me get this straight a stranger who you do not know, told you he had a friend who says they have discovered some bombs.........and your'e worried?

First hand information from a friend you know well is one thing.......but information off a complete stranger who was told by his friend.........hmm.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Agreed Logical One , hence the reservations mentioned about posting it in the first place - it's no better than hearsay but just throwing it in as it was on topic .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join