It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 - Stay Away

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There has been a lot of threads talking about the 2012 London Games this year.....
www.abovetopsecret.com... - Illuminati and Olympic Games - Is there a link between the two?
www.abovetopsecret.com... - London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this
www.abovetopsecret.com... - 100,000 To Die At London Olympics?

And most everyone has seen the logo....

2012 or ZION?

The Super Police State...

The Zion Olympics coming up are going to sport so much cattle prodding techno-policing, surveillance and militarization you’d think they knew it was going to be another ground zero and are just building a psychic case.

More than that, they are imprinting on the world psyche a dystopian brand of prison-like city dwelling that makes their multitude of predictive programming scenarios in print and film come to life.

It couldn’t be more obvious. Even the general public is appalled, with the lavish spending expected to reach 10-fold the original 2.4 billion pound estimate. Electric fences, thousands of military troops, exercises on the Themes…I mean, overkill seems strangely appropriate in more ways than one.

Warsaw Ghetto or London? Electric Fences??

In addition to the concentration of sporting talent and global media, the London Olympics will host the biggest mobilization of military and security forces seen in the UK since the second world war. More troops – around 13,500 – will be deployed than are currently at war in Afghanistan. The growing security force is being estimated at anything between 24,000 and 49,000 in total. Such is the secrecy that no one seems to know for sure.

During the Games an aircraft carrier will dock on the Thames. Surface-to-air missile systems will scan the skies. Unmanned drones, thankfully without lethal missiles, will loiter above the gleaming stadiums and opening and closing ceremonies. RAF Typhoon Eurofighters will fly from RAF Northolt. A thousand armed US diplomatic and FBI agents and 55 dog teams will patrol an Olympic zone partitioned off from the wider city by an 11-mile, £80m, 5,000-volt electric fence. Source

I thought the Olympic games was a celebration of the worlds athletic talents, some thing fun and historical to attend?

The brazen broadcast of their agenda is now past unreal. To militarize a sports event to such a degree…billions of dollars in expense on an already overburdened public, and to sensationalize and terrorize a people with such fear and jackboot police state pomp is trauma-based abusive conditioning to the max

It's not like the world economy is in bad shape or anything....

Pyramids everywhere....

Prometheus the light bearer would be proud. The Olympics are the picture of a Luciferian worship service; spectacular arenas, crazed throngs of the masses with the elites peering from their luxury suites at incredible feats of (harnessed) human prowess, military pomp and circumstance, bright occult insignias everywhere…wow. Aren’t we the rulers of our own destiny! We indeed are the ultimate form of controlled civilization!

While the surrounding villages die of hunger. “Come to the police state and we will care for you!”

So much blatant symbolism at a point where it's everywhere and so over the top it's crazy to think nothing of this.

Illuminati Symbolism Is Off the Charts

It goes on and on, as usual. They really don’t care if we’re catching on. They see us as a soon to be exterminated pests who makes little difference.

Boy are they in for a surprise.

What’s interesting again is the architect used for this symbol laden Olympic stadium in none other than the architect for Astana in Khazakstan, one of the planned capitols for the new world order.

Astana Architect Designed London IllumOlympic Arenas

The same guy as a designer of one of the new world order capitals being built, what a coincidence!

www.zengardner.com...

I believe there is something that will happen at these games, it's not a prediction just a guess based on the evidence above. The largest mobilization of military since WWII for a sporting event? Massive occult symbolism? Things don't seem right here and my advise would be to stay away from these games. I wouldn't imagine being in an Olympic prison would be much fun anyway.

edit on 28-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Very interesting.

The illuminati card in the video is the "combined disaster" card.
So I would think if the card game has ANY bases in reality ( I will admit there are some sersious similarities) that there should be another disaster at the same time.

So my question is, if they are thowing all the illuminati symbols at the olympics then what are they trying to make sure you ARNT watching.

The ole watch the right hand while the left pulls the trick off.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Good point, it could be set to detain people if a major event happens somewhere else or like you said it could be a front for something else to take place while everyone is focused on the Olympics.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

I believe there is something that will happen at these games, it's not a prediction just a guess based on the evidence above. The largest mobilization of military since WWII for a sporting event?

The reasons why there has been such a big mobilization of the UK military are many fold.

Firstly all Olympic games post the 1972 Munich games have had heightened security.....everyone remembers the horrors of the terrorists actions but few remember the Olympic Gold medallist performance that year.

If terrorist/political activist want to get the world's attention then an Olympic Games would be an obvious target.......as those at the Atlanta 1996 can tell you where a pipe bomb exploded killing 2 and injuring several others.

It also should not be forgotten that this is the first time post 9/11 where a major participant in the Afghanistan and Iraq conflicts is holding the games.......and it was only a few years after the horrors of July 7th London bombings........which also occurred on the day after London was celebrating the winning the bid to host the 2012 games.
On top of all that you only have to remember the burning buildings and the chaos of the London riots just a few short months ago.
It is little wonder that London is taking such extreme security measures really.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
oh ma gaaah..

so evil!
edit on 3-28-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
oh ma gaaah..

so evil!

How interesting, the author of the thread "What's ATS turning into?!" Well if that's not "The pot calling the kettle black" stopping here to providing excellent commentary

Talk about what's ATS turning into,
one liners and amateur comedians.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

Originally posted by paradox
oh ma gaaah..

so evil!

How interesting, the author of the thread "What's ATS turning into?!" Well if that's not "The pot calling the kettle black" stopping here to providing excellent commentary

Talk about what's ATS turning into,
one liners and amateur comedians.

two lines

great thread!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'll go out on a limb here, the games were resurrected and played out over all these years specifically for this 2012 event. Those who put together the showcase of athletes, did so to garner the attention of the world at this event. The idea was to create a global focal point where most, if not all of the planet will be watching (short of a royal death, there isn't much that everyone will tune into but this). They spent years cultivating the religious fervor of sports, competition and national pride in order to get people to watch this singular event.

Sure, the explanation for all the security is "terror" "terror" "terror," nothing new here, but let us note that Munich was a terror event and the security only marginally increased after, so the "threat" is and excuse to place the show of force there with an explanation that no one will argue.

It will be big, important, and will kick off the new world - the resurrection of Atlantis is my guess: an effort that was started way back with a secret society headed by Francis Beacon and this will be a symbol of the culmination of their work. It will be a spectacle and it will be the beginning of the end for the 99 percent.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Sure, the explanation for all the security is "terror" "terror" "terror," nothing new here, but let us note that Munich was a terror event and the security only marginally increased after, so the "threat" is and excuse to place the show of force there with an explanation that no one will argue.

As I stated above......you have forgotten 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, London July 7th bombings......Madrid 3/11 bombings, and the 2011 London riots.

Seriously I'd suggest these are the GENUINE reasons for the heightened security.......not the resurrection of Atlantis hocus pocus fantasy that you've just alluded too!

edit on 29-3-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Thank you very much for your enlightened and condescending response. As I pointed out, it was speculation, but as you point out, this is the most dangerous world there ever was and a strong military, police, camera presence is the only hope if we are to survive at all. There of course there is the idea that there is never, ever, an explanation for anything other then the official one; which I fail to fully comply with as I should, but this post has me thinking - why would anyone ever lie about anything? People, especially in power, never create cover stories, it is just my imagination that does - hocus pocus me should simply watch the news for the story and get on with my life by protecting my family from terror, and accepting it all. I actually stand corrected, thank you - let the games begin.

In fact, upon deeper reflection while writing the post, I'm going to work to lobby canceling any public gathering, it is just too risky based on all the terror events listed here. No more public gathering at all will surely keep us safe - no?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Thank you very much for your enlightened and condescending response.

It wasn't meant to be "condescending".......but if you took it that way, I apologise.

Whilst for sure we are never told the full picture for various reasons, I just groan when literally everything turns into a conspiracy theory!
And then there are some conspiracy theories that turn into plane fantasy.

If you want to believe that the resurrection of Atlantis is the REAL reason for the security, then feel free to believe it, that's your pergogative.,

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Prince Charles outed this year - by Scotland Yard....can't give an exact month....but he is the (last) Lucifer of Bible Revelation.

People laugh at how Prince Charles is Lucifer...but that is because they don't understand the word Lucifer nor the subtlety....people expect some "obvious bad person" ...who is more deceptive...the obvious liar, or the subtle liar? Or instead of the word liar we could also use "distracter" or similar...

Lucifer = bringer of light...vs BEing the light...

PC = Patron saint of ORGANIC food.
PC = one of the primary engines behind putting people's focus on GLOBAL WARming...
PC = promoted a fairy tale (As well as his progeny) wedding with Princess Diana - which is a lie as we know now.
As is the false facade with most recent royal nuptials...but hey...it keeps many believeing in fairy-tales.

As for the downsides of the 1st two...I'll explain if someone wants to hear.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The ministry of defence have just informed residents in a block of flats. That they intend to place Surface to air missile on their roof.
A bit over the top ?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Can you get your photo taken with the missile?

Might be cool to be able to show people a photo in a frame that says "I did my part" while you pretend to push the launch button.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
if i were a british citizen that lived near any of these venues, and i could afford it, i would plan my vacation to be in conjuction with those 2 weeks, and watch the olympics on a telly from a tropical island resort somewhere.
with all due respect to you brits...i keep getting an image of a monty python movie in the making.
edit on 29-4-2012 by jimmyx because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
why is dot in the 2012 logo? why is it that the logo cost so much, i could have designed that for $10. why important that logo look so good, is we celebrating graphic design skills or athletic talents? if we takee the dot into consideration it could be interpreted as 20.12.2012, maybe they tell you the date for a major event

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
For those who really want to now the truth, read The Sprouts of Wrath by Robert Rankin. It's all true.

(Obviously Rankin had to site the Olympics in Brentford rather than Stratford, else the book would never have been published. )
edit on 16-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

First of all, where are these pictures from?
Are they real?
If so......not to sound like a teenage girl but...OMG!! followed by WTF!?!?!

Are you serious?
Could this be ANY MORE in your face?!?!?!

I am banking on these pics NOT being real, otherwise we are just being mocked and laughed at.

Second,
I wouldn't go near the 2012 Olympics if you paid me to go.
This all feels really eery to me.
I am waiting in anticipation for what these psychopaths have in store for us.
This should be good.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
The ministry of defence have just informed residents in a block of flats. That they intend to place Surface to air missile on their roof.
A bit over the top ?

But then again 9/11 was over the top.

The 9/11 attack came out of the blue.......the London games have been in the planning for years.

If a hijacked plane heads directly for the Olmpic stadium then they will attempt to shoot it down.........what's over the top about that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join