It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best intelligent quotes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."
~Will Rogers

I think I've peed on the electric fence more times than I would like to admit.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Thomas Jefferson

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"To be or not to be..that is the question!" shakespear

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," -- Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -- Al Gore, Vice President

Only great minds can read this!!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
- read it in an e-mail

I can read it because i am dyslexic..not smart LOL!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"If mankind remembered the pain and fear it took to come into this world, there would be no fear of leaving it"
-Unknown

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"Politics is for @$$holes." -unknown.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Will: "I used to go with the wrench".
Sean: "Why"?
Will: "Cause fvck him, that's why".

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
"Life is an overrated waste of time that should be cancelled due to lack of interest." By me

"Going to church doesn't make you a christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car." Unknown.

"Your an impartial outsider, what do you think of the human race?" Unknown, my dad said it all the time.

"I heard some people talking about you and they said that didn't have the brains of a donkey, but I stood up for you. I told them that you did!" Again unknown but my dad said it all the time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"You must always know the past, for there is no real WAS, there is only IS" - William Faulkner

""Whoever neglects learning in his youth loses the past and is dead to the future" - Euripides

"Veni vidi vici" - Julius Caesar

"The causes of events are ever more interesting than the events themselves" - Cicero

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucious

"When anger rises, think of the consequences" - Confucious

"Man is his own worst enemy" - Cicero

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they have tried everything else" - Churchill

"My education was interrupted only by my schooling" - Churchill

"Yes madam i am drunk but in the morning i will be sober and you will still be ugly" - Churchill (a favourite!)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
"There is no try, only do or do not" - Yoda

NERDRAGELOL:

The quote is actually: Do or do not, there is no 'try.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join