It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We The People" Should Use Masonic/Illuminati Treasure Rooms For OUR Benefit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I believe that debt is modern day slavery. It is what makes "them" richer and keeps us exactly where we are supposed to be. If we break the mold and don't go buy that new flat screen that the neighbors have, and only spend what we have, then we are in effect beating "them".

It's a lot harder to do than it is to talk about, so again, kudos to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Here's a novel idea! Prove that these "treasure rooms" even exist!
Plus, all our property and financials are privately funded. We have taken in no taxpayer money and thus you're little rant is not applicable. For you to trespass and steal our estate is not only a violation of law, but our inalienable rights. Overlooking the fact you want to disregard the laws to suit your agenda, your avarice, but I will not allow my Constitutional rights to be trampled on over unfounded fear and paranoia. Oh, and by the way, you really should read up on John Locke and Robert Nozick.

The access to any form of finances has come from private, voluntary donations. Nor did any Masonic organization authorize the bailout of the banks. I personally opposed it. You should also realize that the majority of politicians are in fact, NOT MASONS. Nor is Barack Obama a Mason, whether it is PHA or AF&AM/F&AM styles.

You want the masses to rise up? Against other citizens who are guilty of nothing more than being the target of scapegoating.

How do you know what is in the treasure rooms? Have you been in the ones in NM or AZ? Where is your "evidence"? Technically, if the "rooms" do exist and they are on private property it is your your land, you do not own it.

The Masons are not the enemy of the citizenry. The Masons have never stolen anything from the People of the USA.

The only thing stirred up is my annoyance, not at the subject of the thread, but they are so numerous and prove nothing, and yet you think its the "AH HA! GOT YOU!" card. You think these threads are your Ace in the hole, when it is a hollow shell; they prove nothing other than your over exerted exaggerated imagination

You use fear and paranoia to "rile" up your fellow paranoid groups and you may say that you'll send us packing, but I'd like to see you try. I'm accustomed to anti-Masons using fear and violence to intimidate me...I'm pretty sure that is a form of terrorism, but hey, that's beside the point. As I've said to other's "Bring it on."

You really think yourself so important that you warrant "fear from the Masons". You are self-centered and overly pretentious. You have proven no wrongdoing on the part of the Masons unless your word is to be taken as gospel, fact. Telling the truth requires their is some evidence to support it. As far as I can tell, you've provided no evidence and seem to be just a mouthpiece for Fear Inc.

Originally posted by KawRider9
This is what wrong with our country right now, no one wants to take responsibility for themselves or their actions. They simply want someone else to pay for their way...

Amen.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
when they decide to bail out the banking system (which is owned and operated by Masonic/illuminati members)

Names, lodge names and numbers, sils vous plait.

our Masonic President

Lodge name and number, if you will.

Do you realize that if $50,000 would have been given to each and every taxpayer in America (instead of the amount given to the banks), that we would be well on our way to building an America that far exceeds the America of the past??

I wouldn't mind a check for that amount. Unfortunately, there are two major problems with your math:

1) The full implementation of TARP cost about $300 billion. Divided among the 53% of 320 million Americans who pay taxes, that's only $1728.87.

2) Of the $300 billion, the amount directly billed to the taxpayer was $19 billion (the rest came from discretionary budgets of federal entities, which are technically funded by taxation but could not be refunded in any working model of government). With that in mind, redirecting the TARP bill to the 53% would have given us $112.03.

There is enough treasure in the treasure rooms located in New Mexico to pay off our National debt.

As of September 2011, all the gold that's accounted for, in the history of the world, is valued at a little over $10.1 trillion. As of a week from today, the national debt was $15.5 trillion and change. For those of you keeping score at home, the OP is suggesting a hoard one-and-one-half times the value of all the gold we've ever known is kept in one state, by one organization.

There is enough treasure in the treasure rooms of Arizona to give EVERY taxpayer AT LEAST $100,000.

Giving $100,000 to 169.6 million people would cost $16.9 trillion. To give you a rough estimate of just how absurd this is, the largest treasure ever found was worth $500 million. If you divide the alleged treasure reserve equally among the Grand Lodge of Arizona's 84 lodges, you'd have an 84-way tie for the all-time second place with $380 million.

To hell with the fact that most of these rooms sit on property owned by a goverment "of the Masons and for the Masons." This is a Country "of the people and for the people." WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE ARE THE GOVERMENT. WE OWN the lands where these treasure rooms exist!!!!!! And WE ARE tired of the treatment that the Masons and the Illuminati dish out to us. Let's dish it back, folks. Let's tell the Masons/Illuminati to go back to Hell where they came from.

So you like the part of the Constitution with the pretty words about self-government, but that due process stuff can go jump in a lake.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The only thing I've seen Masons do is stand in the streets raising money for children's hospitals and have Chicken- Q's where someone has to cook 3 or 400 chickens all Friday night long to sell them all day Saturday.

The cost of living is ridiculous now though, it cost 4 or 5 times what it used to cost to live. $250.00 used to be the most ridiculously high electric bill ever seen where I grew up. I live still liver there today and now the ridiculous bill is $700.00 just to run a pool pump and AC in the summer. And anything else you buy is just like that from the tires on up you name it its 4 times higher than it used to be if not more. HBO used to be 15.00 now its over 100.00 if you get anything extra with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You should speak to blocula, I'm sure he'll go with you.
You could bag the diamonds whilst he takes down the vampires.
Don't bother with a get away veihcle, just take the magic carpet or...ask Jesus if you can borrow his pink cloud.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You can have my treasure when you pry it from my cold dead Masonic hands. My grip is pretty damn strong.

Really though, the treasure you seek is not one that can be found through any material means. If your looking for gold bullion and Templar relics you would be better off trying to rob the Met, or the Smithsonian.

And what's with the hit and run again?? Do you want to discuss these crazy stories or just let us have a field day with your creative writing? Never mind, it's already obvious.

It would be nice to see all this moved to the creative writing forum because these threads have no substance to them at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join