It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We The People" Should Use Masonic/Illuminati Treasure Rooms For OUR Benefit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here's a novel idea!! How about "we the people" of America recover enough/ALL treasure from the treasure rooms of the Masons and "kick-start" the economic recovery all by ourselves. We say "to hell" with "their" laws that protect lands where these rooms are located, we say "to hell" with them...PERIOD!!!! Give them a taste of what they have been doing to us since this Country's conception.

It's amazing how the Masons/Illuminati have access to the trillions of dollars that has been accumulated, accumulated at the cost of thousands of American lives in some cases (The Civil War, for example), yet when they decide to bail out the banking system (which is owned and operated by Masonic/illuminati members) they just rip off the taxpayer..

They tell us that the banks are "too big to allow them to fail." HOGWASH!!!! I say that it is US, the American people who are too big to fail, and if our Masonic President doesn't want to help us with our own tax dollars, then we, The People, will help ourselves to their treasure rooms and do the job that they refuse to do. Do you realize that if $50,000 would have been given to each and every taxpayer in America (instead of the amount given to the banks), that we would be well on our way to building an America that far exceeds the America of the past??

Folks, it is way past time for us to rise up, as one, and let our voice be heard, as one. There is nothing that scares these people more than to have the American people unite, why do you think they work so hard to divide us, using cases like Trayvon Martin to cause an even bigger divide. They have divided us not only as a Country, but they have literally divided us at the family level. Folks, if we have any hope of changing this, it has to start NOW. We have to come together as one and tell our phony leaders that we are fed up with their Masonic/Illuminati agendas.

There is enough treasure in the treasure rooms located in New Mexico to pay off our National debt. There is enough treasure in the treasure rooms of Arizona to give EVERY taxpayer AT LEAST $100,000. To hell with the fact that most of these rooms sit on property owned by a goverment "of the Masons and for the Masons." This is a Country "of the people and for the people." WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE ARE THE GOVERMENT. WE OWN the lands where these treasure rooms exist!!!!!! And WE ARE tired of the treatment that the Masons and the Illuminati dish out to us. Let's dish it back, folks. Let's tell the Masons/Illuminati to go back to Hell where they came from.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there has never been a more urgent time in our history where "we the people" need to stand up and take back that which has been stolen from us. We need grow the courage and compassion needed to save our Country from the destruction that the Masons/Illuminati have planned, a destruction that gets closer with every passing minute. STAND UP FOLKS AND BE HEARD!!!

As I close I want to say that the topics that I have posted lately are stirring up the Masonic/Illuminati "bee hive." I have inside information coming from the Masonic Lodge in my home town that I am pretty much a marked man. I really don't care. If telling you the truth about the sons of satan gets me killed, so be it! I know who the True Father is. I also know that these sons of satan have a day coming where they will wish that they had never been born!! It is that day that I TRULY, TRULY long for.

Fear not he who can kill your physical body.
Fear HE who can kill your soul.
Glory be to YHVH. Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.

Have a great day, Ladies and Gentlemen. I know I will.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That would be difficult to do, but I do like the concept.

However, another way for the American people to come together would be to form, for the lack of better words, a consortium. In this, people would share their money to achieve a goal, to pay each others mortgages off. For example, lets say someone owes $100,000 in mortgage. Then, if this consortium could collect the money from donors it could begin paying off. This would be tough as well but if 100,000 people only donated a minimum of a dollar, the consortium could collect the money to pay off the loan. This is the gist of my idea, other details need to be considered but in a nutshell this is the idea. It would at least keep the banks from reclaiming the property and keep it in the hands of the people. I know if there was someone in my community that was at risk of losing their home, I would gladly give them a dollar or two if the entire community did the same to pay off their loan.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Fact there are organizations in
America but I don't think all of them are bad
Citizens can go overboard and
Exaggerate what they here
Please show links to the info
As much as we would
Like to believe Obama is not a
Mason

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

How about this idea, if you owe $100,000 on your house, you simply keep going to work and pay it off your damn self?

This is what wrong with our country right now, no one wants to take responsibility for themselves or their actions. They simply want someone else to pay for their way...

Absolutely disgusting!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I agree!

SO far, in all of your threads you have done nothing more than beat around the bush. I am 100% with you on this thread, so give us the details. Where is the treasure, and how do we get it? I am a Mason myself, so surely I can be of assistance in accessing this treasure, just point me in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
*Facepalm*

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
eew eew eew

I wanna play Nicolas Cage

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

That was not the point I was trying to make.
But go ahead and take that path if you so desire.
To clarify, I am speaking about the people that are in trouble and through no fault of their own could be losing their home because of the broken system.

Anything to keep the banks from accumulating more property.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by dign4it

I agree!

SO far, in all of your threads you have done nothing more than beat around the bush. I am 100% with you on this thread, so give us the details. Where is the treasure, and how do we get it? I am a Mason myself, so surely I can be of assistance in accessing this treasure, just point me in the right direction.

And surprisingly...I agree with your whole above post. Thread # 10 was the winner....
r, at least not a complete loser.....

I'm available for making sandwiches and frappes, to keep our spirits up. Let me know when to whip some up...I'll be window shopping online for army surplus all-terrain vehicles.....

Des

edit on 28-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
eew eew eew

I wanna play Nicolas Cage

Yes!!! ....I see a Gold Statue in your acting future......you would be magnificent in the lead of this movie....

Des

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So.. now taking from the rich and giving to the poor should be acceptable?

That's NOT the answer. The answer is for people to stop living beyond their means. The answer is for people to say Hell No to banks and credit cards and debt designed to break you and make the banker rich.

Let the Masons keep their filthy money - they cannot touch me with it's influence. I don't want it or need it.

I work when I want to. I do what I want. I own a house, a vehicle, cell phones, computers, internet, nice clothes - and I live way below the poverty line in the USA. My two member family home makes about 7 K a year combined. We eat well, have parties for neighbors and friends - we do not accept any assistance and pay for everything with cash or wal-mart money card - No bank account or credit card here.

I owe no man anything, no dept. I have plenty. I enjoy all the same entertainments you do - no reason to be greedy and want more. If we need something special like a yearly vacation, we save up for it. This is Freedom.
edit on 28-3-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hey Des,

I'll start packing the med gear just in case. I'm sure somebody is going to get hurt on this little jaunt. Besides, it will get me out of yard work for a while.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You are an example that should be followed.

But as for the OP, I am in too. Just show me where this treasure is and I will even bring my own wheelbarrow.

You do know where the treasure is right?................

Cuz if you don't, you are going to look like the biggest looser on the whole internet. (The one Mr. Gore created)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
I know who the True Father is. I also know that these sons of satan have a day coming where they will wish that they had never been born!! It is that day that I TRULY, TRULY long for.

but then you say.....

I think the term is delusional. It's a sickness that can be treated. Please seek help.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
why don't we just form our own secret society and take over the world?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
why don't we just form our own secret society and take over the world?

because everyone who was not in your group would accuse you of worshiping Satan and trying to take over the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by dign4it
I know who the True Father is. I also know that these sons of satan have a day coming where they will wish that they had never been born!! It is that day that I TRULY, TRULY long for.

but then you say.....

I think the term is delusional. It's a sickness that can be treated. Please seek help.

I posted in the OP's thread...either number 8 or 9, that he has an obsession with the Masons. He only posts on the evils of the Masons, nothing else. Maybe OCD on Masons. It is treatable. First one must acknowledge they have a problem. They also say, the best indicator of future behavior, is past behavior.

Based on what we've seen. I'm betting we'll see many future threads of the same nature. What is most frustrating, is the OP never responds to any member posts in his threads. This one does have some entertainment value though.

It's kinda like fantasy treasure hunt....

Des

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

It's kinda like fantasy treasure hunt....

Des

exactly, except it's like the one at the nervous hospital.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
its possible that the masons are a frount for a more evil operation (intentionaly or not).... but in the end "G" always wins.

So why have so little faith that you assume a bunch of humans can overthrow the pattern of the universe?

How valuable is treasure going to be when gold is replaced in electronics? How valuable are diamonds going to be when they are easliy manufactured? How much is money worth when we are all immortal?

Your not seeing the big picture.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You are an example that should be followed.

But as for the OP, I am in too. Just show me where this treasure is and I will even bring my own wheelbarrow.

You do know where the treasure is right?................

Cuz if you don't, you are going to look like the biggest looser on the whole internet. (The one Mr. Gore created)

Thank you for the kind remarks.. Now let me clarify something.. I did say :"mason's filthy money" but I meant this in the sense that a lot of money can be the root of evil - not that the masons are evil or that the money was obtained by fraudulent means. You were gracious enough not to call me out on this but I felt I should clarify my position before I offended anyone.

I do not expect everyone to follow my example but by god man, some people need to. Debt can be a killer trap that saps the life out of people before they realize whats happening - and all too many fall for it. If you can show me a treasure store that belongs to no one else, then I too would not mind grabbing a shovel.. I'm not against having money just the taking of what rightly belongs to others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join